d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev141424344452039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Oct 7 2008 06:08pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 06:25pm)
hmm i see.

well to answer ur question - all the equip you have is fine.

creatine while wrestling is a stupid idea - creatine makes you retain water and in turn gain additional weight (not all of which is muscle, but at least 50% water) - as a result, you get bumped into a higher weight class. I'd stick to kre-alkalyn instead of creatine if you are wrestling, and creatine monohydrate when you are NOT wrestling.

Just try to do a decent routine every day - do 2x splits like chest/back/abs one day and legs/arms/shoulders the next then a third day of rest. and then repeat. With the equip you have that is the only method to use really.

I'd truly recommend a gym, but until then, stick to my above directions.

Also try cytosport cytogainer to gain lean mass much more rapidly than plain whey protein.

Cytogainer is some expensive stuff according to how its directed to be used lol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/gainer.html
has 18 servings in the 6 lb container
n according to directions it says take 3 times a day
that would mean 1 conatainer of this is wnough for 6 days lol
thats crazy stuff
also about the creatine part
like u said about half is muscle half is water
water wait is extremely easy to loose as a wrestler from all of the cardio that gets done then
mostly I will be taking creatine for the muscle gain and pretty much keeps ur muscles from getting fatigued easily
also what would u recomend for a good kre-alkalyn product?
was looking at something like this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/kre.html

tyvm this helped a lot

This post was edited by ophidianfire on Oct 7 2008 06:12pm
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Oct 7 2008 10:46pm
Quote (ophidianfire @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 08:08pm)
Cytogainer is some expensive stuff according to how its directed to be used lol
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/gainer.html
has 18 servings in the 6 lb container
n according to directions it says take 3 times a day
that would mean 1 conatainer of this is wnough for 6 days lol
thats crazy stuff
also about the creatine part
like u said about half is muscle half is water
water wait is extremely easy to loose as a wrestler from all of the cardio that gets done then
mostly I will be taking creatine for the muscle gain and pretty much keeps ur muscles from getting fatigued easily
also what would u recomend for a good  kre-alkalyn product?
was looking at something like this http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/kre.html

tyvm this helped a lot

scifit makes the best kre-alkalyn...that is what id reccomend.

secondly - although its easy to lose water with diuretics and cardio - it's still a lot of excess shit you will have to go through for minimal gains in strength compared to kre-alkalyn.

also, cytogainer is only needed to be taken twice a day - it acts as a meal replacement...so you tell me how thats expensive? Where on earth are you going to get a full meal for about $2.20? (the rough cost per serving).
Gold: 222.00
Oct 8 2008 12:25am
I'm looking for someone to make a home routine for me.

Food/fitness etc. Like a schedule. I work nights so it's sorta hard for me to goto a gym. I'd prefer to stay in my own home to do this. So if you could come up with some sort of work out/schedule i'd appericate it. I'm looking to drop about 30-40 pounds to put me back at the 160-170 mark. Either pm me or post thaks.

Also looking to tone my body and perhaps a little muscle mass. I dont want to be ripped like Hogan but some cut would be nice
Oct 8 2008 08:48am
Quote (fluids @ Wed, Oct 8 2008, 02:25am)
I'm looking for someone to make a home routine for me.

Food/fitness etc. Like a schedule. I work nights so it's sorta hard for me to goto a gym. I'd prefer to stay in my own home to do this. So if you could come up with some sort of work out/schedule i'd appericate it. I'm looking to drop about 30-40 pounds to put me back at the 160-170 mark. Either pm me or post thaks.

Also looking to tone my body and perhaps a little muscle mass. I dont want to be ripped like Hogan but some cut would be nice

hey there - posted in this thread....there are at least 5-6 plans already in there that perfectly fit for you (home routine to lose weight and tone your muscle groups). I suggest taking a look at the back posts in this thread and see what you can find. If the plans I have already posted don't quite help, let me know what parts you need further assistance on. However I am SURE you will find everything you need in there.
Banned
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 70%
Oct 8 2008 12:44pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 11:46pm)
scifit makes the best kre-alkalyn...that is what id reccomend.

secondly - although its easy to lose water with diuretics and cardio - it's still a lot of excess shit you will have to go through for minimal gains in strength compared to kre-alkalyn.

also, cytogainer is only needed to be taken twice a day - it acts as a meal replacement...so you tell me how thats expensive? Where on earth are you going to get a full meal for about $2.20? (the rough cost per serving).

very true
ty for help man
Oct 8 2008 05:09pm
Quote (ophidianfire @ Wed, Oct 8 2008, 02:44pm)
very true
ty for help man

No Problem.

TIP OF THE DAY::

Taking Growth Hormone Injections - administered by a licensed physician - if you are under the age of 21 can actually help your bones to grow substantially and increase overall height by several inches. These injections are expensive but well worth it if you are dissatisfied with your height. I myself am only 5'7, but I never chose to go with the HGH injections primarily because I had come to terms with my height.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 8 2008 07:41pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Wed, Oct 8 2008, 11:09pm)
No Problem.

TIP OF THE DAY::

Taking Growth Hormone Injections - administered by a licensed physician - if you are under the age of 21 can actually help your bones to grow substantially and increase overall height by several inches. These injections are expensive but well worth it if you are dissatisfied with your height. I myself am only 5'7, but I never chose to go with the HGH injections primarily because I had come to terms with my height.

Nice 10kfg

Will this only affect height? Or will affect everything? Bigger wrist , ankles and etc?
Oct 8 2008 08:07pm
Quote (Urbain @ Wed, Oct 8 2008, 09:41pm)
Nice 10kfg

Will this only affect height? Or will affect everything? Bigger wrist , ankles and etc?

REMEMBER -

THIS IS FOR USE FROM A QUALIFIED LICENSED PHYSICIAN ONLY!! AND FOR PEOPLE WITH HEIGHT PROBLEMS THAT WANT TO GROW MORE!!!

anyway - yes it will increase the growth of all bones, including wrists, forehead, and jaw. It isn't as bad as some stories you will hear. The replacement therapy is to balance someone that doesn't have enough being naturally produced. A friend of mine, who was 5'0 tall in 11th grade, went on HGH from a physician and after 6 months he was 5'4. By 18 he was 5'8 and that is where he's been at since. That helped him achieve a more normal height...the long term side effects are NONE because use is discontinued after desired effect is had. Remember this is all under the consideration that a physician is to supervise you, prescribe it, administer it, and give you blood tests to monitor it.

If all this is done, it is safe and effective. =)

so yes, it will make all bones bigger and denser.
Gold: 4,451.51
Oct 8 2008 08:23pm
Alrighty, well I suppose I misunderstood/didn't know what I was talking about. Thanks for clarification.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Oct 9 2008 12:32am
it's about 30k per half inch from what I read.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev141424344452039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll