d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev14164174184194202039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 270.00
May 7 2010 08:40am
Quote (knoxri @ 7 May 2010 13:27)
I'm somewhat surprised you're so willing to help so many people every day through this thread Raynor.. What drives that lol?

I also have a question about this sprinting program, I'm looking at it for mainly weight loss, but it also says its lifting routine also helps with building mass, lmk if you think it's legit, if so I wanna get on it. :]

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/sprinting_towards_single_digit_body_fat

just had a read of this, i'm also interested to hear your thoughts on it, i'd love to be better at sprinting and increase my vo2max
Gold: 1,556.68
May 7 2010 09:02am
Quote (knoxri @ May 7 2010 07:27am)
I'm somewhat surprised you're so willing to help so many people every day through this thread Raynor.. What drives that lol?

I also have a question about this sprinting program, I'm looking at it for mainly weight loss, but it also says its lifting routine also helps with building mass, lmk if you think it's legit, if so I wanna get on it. :]

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/sprinting_towards_single_digit_body_fat

this is a catalog of information
think, everytime he helps someone, there are others reading his advice to that person

Its like a Q&Athat we all learn from, not just him helping peoples lives

Also, i think the flu or whatever it was is gone

I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i still had the chills terribly
but i woke up around 6am and i think i was good, just have a little head ache left over

Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
May 7 2010 12:33pm
Quote (knoxri @ May 7 2010 09:27am)

they there.
thanks for the nice words.
I believe in the "do unto others" approach on life. I do my best to be a good person, educate as many people as possible in a plethora of areas, and always lend a helping hand without asking for anything in return (all within reason of course).

As for the sprinting question: The plan is actually a pretty good one if your goals and purposes match that as described. In all honesty, if you want to be a PURE strongman - sprints are a very good thing. If you want to be a PURE powerlifter, sprints are not good. If you want to be a PURE bodybuilder - sprints can be good but there are better options. If you want to be strong and fit, without necessarily matching any one single body type....then you'd be fine with the sprinting plan.

I personally incorporate sprinting into my cardio activity each day. I HATE long distance cardio sessions out of pure boredom and the way it makes me feel (runner's high? more like runner's low...at least for me) - I prefer sprints and will continue to use them on my maintenance and cutting routines.
May 7 2010 12:34pm
Quote (Honestly @ May 7 2010 11:02am)
this is a catalog of information
think, everytime he helps someone, there are others reading his advice to that person

Its like a Q&Athat we all learn from, not just him helping peoples lives

Also, i think the flu or whatever it was is gone

I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and i still had the chills terribly
but i woke up around 6am and i think i was good, just have a little head ache left over

your body did a bang up job of taking care of it - just be careful with the rebound sickness that might follow. My advice is to keep superdosing vitamin C at this point and keep drinking lots of fluids and stay out of the gym for a few days. Get lots of sleep tonight and the following night and hope for the best.
Gold: 748.53
May 7 2010 12:49pm
Quote (Balla @ May 6 2010 09:51pm)
alright ic
can you tell me exactly what these do and how they help? i've just heard about them being pretty good so i thought i'd ask, thanks :)

up incase you missed it :)
Gold: 2,835.00
May 7 2010 01:08pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ May 7 2010 10:33am)
they there.
thanks for the nice words.
I believe in the "do unto others" approach on life. I do my best to be a good person, educate as many people as possible in a plethora of areas, and always lend a helping hand without asking for anything in return (all within reason of course).

As for the sprinting question: The plan is actually a pretty good one if your goals and purposes match that as described. In all honesty, if you want to be a PURE strongman - sprints are a very good thing. If you want to be a PURE powerlifter, sprints are not good. If you want to be a PURE bodybuilder - sprints can be good but there are better options. If you want to be strong and fit, without necessarily matching any one single body type....then you'd be fine with the sprinting plan.

I personally incorporate sprinting into my cardio activity each day. I HATE long distance cardio sessions out of pure boredom and the way it makes me feel (runner's high? more like runner's low...at least for me) - I prefer sprints and will continue to use them on my maintenance and cutting routines.

Oh, ic than. Very kind of you, and thank you for the advice.. That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. :]
May 7 2010 09:06pm
Quote (Balla @ May 7 2010 02:49pm)
up incase you missed it :)

arginine + ornithine helps you vasodialate - it increases nitric oxide production in the body and thus increases the muscles uptake of nutrients.

Overall its great stuff.
Gold: 0.00
May 8 2010 12:08pm
Since I changed my diet, i'm getting so much pimples...I was not getting any before

My previous shitty (yes) diet

meal 1 :
2 eggs
4 white
1 cup oatmeal

meal 2 :
Meat sammich with veggies/fruit

meal 3:
Pasta or lean protein/veggies/rice

meal 4:
1 cup peanut/almonds
Slice of cheese

Meal 5 :
2 scoop whey
1 1/2 scoop dextrose

meal 6 :
Pasta or lean protein/veggies/rice

meal 7 :
2 scoop whey or 1 can of tuna

meal 8 :
1 cup cottage cheese

Now I'm eating

meal 1 :
8 egg white
2 slice of bread
2 tbsp pb

meal 2 :
2 scoop whey
10 almonds

meal 3:
350gr lean protein / 2 cup veggies

meal 4:
1 can of tuna
2 tbsp mayo
1 cup rice or 2 potato
10 almond

Meal 5 :
2 scoop whey
1 scoop waxy maize
1 fruit

meal 6 :
350gr lean protein
2 cup veggies
1/2 cup of rice or 1 potato

meal 7 :
1 cup cottage cheese

I started cooking my lean protein with olive oil and I added 1 or 2 diet soda /day

From my supplement stack, I dropped creatine/beta alanine/dextrose and added waxy maize

What could be the cause of my pimples? I was getting a few there and there before but since I started my diet ( 1 -2 week after ) I'm getting pimples on my chest/back and face

This post was edited by serennia on May 8 2010 12:11pm
Gold: 31.01
May 8 2010 04:24pm
in my experience, pimples were caused by excessive stress and/or carbs
Gold: 1,556.68
May 8 2010 05:35pm
ok it seems like i didnt kick the flu so easily

i think symptons started coming on thursday night. still have fever, dry cough, head pain when i cough, i recently got the squirts and an urge to vomit
my friends dad just brought some tamiflu (i just took one 75 mg cap of phosphate) and i have yet to take some nyquil

how should i regimen these drugs? famiflu im supposed to take 2x a day i took my first at ~6:15 should i take one before i sleep? what about the nyquil should/can i mix?
should i continue the vitamin C regimen?
What should i be eating?
should i down orange juice all day?
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev14164174184194202039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll