d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev140414243442039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Oct 6 2008 11:40am
Quote (Dan4749 @ Mon, Oct 6 2008, 03:26am)
I started to learn breakdancing from friends like 3 month ago.
I've been working hard. Lost around 20 pounds.

I'm 5'11 180 pounds and i'm 16
I want to lose some fats in my Legs, Chest, and arms.

Can i get a simple diet for monthly bases?
And, what kind of home work out can i do?

i.e. numbers of push-ups
kinds of push-ups because i heard a lot of different push-ups work better or faster

I live in LA, Ktown. So, not safe for me to jog outside because i know lots of people who hate on me.
( Cuz i'm Korean and hangout with bangers . I know its stupid)

I don't really want huge muscles like some of you "Horses / Bears"
Just enough muscles to lift my self up with 1 hand ( i can already, but not that long)
When your standing on ur Arm, does it use your biceps or tri? both maybe?

Thank you for your helps.

- Dan

hey there -

well first of all I'd have to reccomend that you scan through the 40+ pages of this thread. There are literally dozens of people who have asked for the same sample diet/exercise plan to lose fat with roughly your body dimensions. I would definitely take a look at those posts first - then ask me if you still have any problems.

Secondly, as for holding urself up with one arm...it uses everything. Tricep, Bicep, Deltoids, Forearms, Chest, Back, and Abs.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 30%
Oct 7 2008 12:30am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Mon, Oct 6 2008, 07:18am)
This is actually a very easy plan for you.

You need to bulk. Massive Bulking.

eat 2g protein and 2g carbs per pound of bodyweight each day. Eat like a horse. Drink tons of water. Take creatine monohydrate before and after workouts. Get a good weight gainer like Cytosport Cytogainer - take 1 shake before workouts and 1 shake after....also u can have another one in the morning if you feel like it.

As far as exercise goes - you need to hit the weights in and one of the standard football training splits -

example::

mon - chest/back/abs
tues - shoulders/traps/calves
wednesday - quads/hammys/abs
thursday - bis/tris/forearms
friday - Football training and/or game (shuttle runs, weave running, throwing/catching etc)
Saturday - TOTAL REST
Sunday - TOTAL REST

You want to stick to primary exercises for each of these muscle groups -

some examples are

Bench press, incline press, deadlift, lat pulldowns, roman chair crunches, situps, dumbbell shoulder presses, military presses, dumbbell and barbell shrugs, calf raises, squats, leg extensions, leg curls, ez-bar curls, dumbells curls, tricep pulldowns, tricep kickbacks, dips, and maybe some lunges and farmer walks.

Thats about it!

Hope this helps!

Thanks that sure helps, just one question about Creatine, some people think its a steriod at my school, true or false?
Warn: 30%
Oct 7 2008 12:36am
Quote (NCA @ Mon, Oct 6 2008, 04:53am)
Whats a good way to build up from a 140 pound 5'9 Sophmore, to be a active around 180-200 pound Strong Safety build.

I want a big enough build, what eating styles shall I use and such and what workouts should I be focusing on at the weight room.

as a extra note, earlier in the summer, I fractured 6 vertabrae in my upper left back, and had a mild seperation on my shoulder, no surgical proceeders were taken, but I was bed bound for a month basically.

Every day, I feel mild soreness, and at the end of the week sometimes I just need to lay down, what is a good way to rebuild these muscles to get in football shape.

edit : i'm nearly 16.

This post was edited by NCA on Oct 7 2008 12:38am
Oct 7 2008 09:45am
Quote (NCA @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 02:30am)
Thanks that sure helps, just one question about Creatine, some people think its a steriod at my school, true or false?

CREATINE IS NOT A STEROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anyone ever tells you that...laugh at them...and tell them to grow a brain...and pick up an encyclopedia...IF THEY'RE LITERATE....or go online and research it...pending that their idiocy doesn't make the computer explode first.

Quote (NCA @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 02:36am)
as a extra note, earlier in the summer, I fractured 6 vertabrae in my upper left back, and had a mild seperation on my shoulder, no surgical proceeders were taken, but I was bed bound for a month basically.

Every day, I feel mild soreness, and at the end of the week sometimes I just need to lay down, what is a good way to rebuild these muscles to get in football shape.

edit : i'm nearly 16.

L-Glutamine twice a day (after a workout and before bed) will help ease soreness and help rebuild muscle faster with less atrophe.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2008 12:48pm
What is your opinion about Cytogainer VS MuscleJuice? Price is not an issue, just what's best for someone relativly new to bodybuilding ( and I'm a hardgainer) and why?

This post was edited by Urbain on Oct 7 2008 12:48pm
Oct 7 2008 12:58pm
Quote (Urbain @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 02:48pm)
What is your opinion about Cytogainer VS MuscleJuice? Price is not an issue, just what's best for someone relativly new to bodybuilding ( and I'm a hardgainer) and why?

Musclejuice is very inexpensive and has questionable nutritional benefit. There have been no studies done to show if what you are buying is actually what they say it has. its in Canada only I believe...not 100% sure, but the only site that has it are canadian stores.

anyway, Cytogainer I have personally seen work absolute miracles for hardgainers...it is the most proven weight gainer I have ever used and seen other people use with such tremendous results.

Winner - Cytogainer
Banned
Warn: 70%
Oct 7 2008 02:12pm
Hey man whatsup
I was able to go to the gym all summer long
but now im unable to go there
im looking to continue to gain muscle mass for the next 2 months untill wrestling season starts up
Since I am unable to get to a gym im stuck at home with the following equipment

Benchpress- Similar to this one http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5280822
Dumbells
Curl bar
Pullup bar
And a good amount of wait to use the following equipment

Suppliments
Weigh Protien
Vitamins (Came with my weigh)
Going to get creatine when wrestling starts

Im able to do most excercises that I would be able to do at the gym but cant do back excercises other than 1 arm Rows since i dont have enough to do deads/squats realy

im wondering if u would be able to help me out with a schedule and recomend other things for me if u can
also are the suppliments im using needed for what im doing
(im a pretty hard gainer)
also what other equipment would u recomend me getting?

ty a lot bro
Oct 7 2008 03:31pm
Quote (ophidianfire @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 04:12pm)
Hey man whatsup
I was able to go to the gym all summer long
but now im unable to go there
im looking to continue to gain muscle mass for the next 2 months untill wrestling season starts up
Since I am unable to get to a gym im stuck at home with the following equipment

Benchpress- Similar to this one http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5280822
Dumbells
Curl bar
Pullup bar
And a good amount of wait to use the following equipment

Suppliments
Weigh Protien
Vitamins (Came with my weigh)
Going to get creatine when wrestling starts

Im able to do most excercises that I would be able to do at the gym but cant do back excercises other than 1 arm Rows since i dont have enough to do deads/squats realy

im wondering if u would be able to help me out with a schedule and recomend other things for me if u can
also are the suppliments im using needed for what im doing
(im a pretty hard gainer)
also what other equipment would u recomend me getting?

ty a lot bro

before I answer any questions, why are you locked and labeled a scammer? Explain.
Banned
Warn: 70%
Oct 7 2008 03:33pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 04:31pm)
before I answer any questions, why are you locked and labeled a scammer?  Explain.

check out under my sig lol
all the scams the kid did are payed for already
just weighting on the unlock
Oct 7 2008 05:25pm
Quote (ophidianfire @ Tue, Oct 7 2008, 05:33pm)
check out under my sig lol
all the scams the kid did are payed for already
just weighting on the unlock

hmm i see.

well to answer ur question - all the equip you have is fine.

creatine while wrestling is a stupid idea - creatine makes you retain water and in turn gain additional weight (not all of which is muscle, but at least 50% water) - as a result, you get bumped into a higher weight class. I'd stick to kre-alkalyn instead of creatine if you are wrestling, and creatine monohydrate when you are NOT wrestling.

Just try to do a decent routine every day - do 2x splits like chest/back/abs one day and legs/arms/shoulders the next then a third day of rest. and then repeat. With the equip you have that is the only method to use really.

I'd truly recommend a gym, but until then, stick to my above directions.

Also try cytosport cytogainer to gain lean mass much more rapidly than plain whey protein.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev140414243442039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll