d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev13003013023033042039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Feb 4 2010 05:45pm
Skc, i'm finding it really hard to do cardio and weight lifting at the same times so I can cut weight.

I have a 1 hour 30 min weight lifting period and im always wiped after it. I ran yesterday and that's because i was barely sore from our work out that day.

My weight lifting period is at the last period of the day.

I cant see myself waking up any earlier than I already am, because im so tired when i get out of bed. I have 8+ hours of sleep a night easy, and im still a little tired in class.

Lately, I've been noticing my appetite sucks in the morning, my diet is really shitty but idk how to properly diet. I suppose. My current "diet" is.

Breakfast:
protein shake(gnc whey amplified extreme 60 if that helps, 3 scoops(2 full scoops with the scooper thats provided)
1 pack of "weight control" banana nut oatmeal

Lunch:
I try to eat at the "heathly line" but it varies everday.
Like today I had a scoop of chicken and rice casserole with 1 orange flavored water(no sugar or anything etc)

Dinner:
I try to watch myself here and think healthy but I need something strict I suppose.
I usually have a protien shake right after I get back home from school, because my workout just ended.

I also take 3x orange triad with breakfast and 3x orange tired with my post workout shake and whatever I eat then.

Any advice? Thanks alot.

This post was edited by str8rippinn on Feb 4 2010 05:47pm
Gold: 31.01
Feb 4 2010 06:36pm
Quote (str8rippinn @ Feb 4 2010 06:45pm)
Skc, i'm finding it really hard to do cardio and weight lifting at the same times so I can cut weight.

I have a 1 hour 30 min weight lifting period and im always wiped after it. I ran yesterday and that's because i was barely sore from our work out that day.

I cant see myself waking up any earlier than I already am, because im so tired when i get out of bed. I have 8+ hours of sleep a night easy, and im still a little tired in class.

Lately, I've been noticing my appetite sucks in the morning, my diet is really shitty but idk how to properly diet. I suppose. My current "diet" is.

Breakfast:
protein shake(gnc whey amplified extreme 60 if that helps, 3 scoops(2 full scoops with the scooper thats provided)

Lunch:
Like today I had a scoop of chicken and rice casserole with 1 orange flavored water(no sugar or anything etc)

Dinner:
I try to watch myself here and think healthy but I need something strict I suppose.
I usually have a protien shake right after I get back home from school, because my workout just ended.

I also take 3x orange triad with breakfast and 3x orange tired with my post workout shake and whatever I eat then.

Any advice? Thanks alot.

your diet sucks, big time
Gold: Locked
Feb 4 2010 07:38pm
Quote (Osirislives @ Feb 5 2010 12:36am)
your diet sucks, big time

No shit, I cant eat in class so its kinda hard to eat 6 small meals a day.
Gold: 1,551.68
Feb 4 2010 08:07pm
Would people from another country react differently to supplements?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 4 2010 08:15pm
If I'm doing HIIT, what would be a good schedule?

I do Monday-Wednesday-Friday 45 minute bike ride, Tuesday-Thursday HIIT roughly 15 minutes.(30 on, 10 off)

Hows that?

Gold: 175.00
Feb 4 2010 08:39pm
Quote (str8rippinn @ Feb 4 2010 05:38pm)

pack a peanut butter sandwich babe.. 100% whole wheat/ whole grain / fiber Bread. loaded with organic peanut butter = gg
Gold: 31.01
Feb 4 2010 09:00pm
Quote (str8rippinn @ Feb 4 2010 08:38pm)

kind of hard to eat when you don't know anything about nutrition and have no drive to fix your life to be able eat 6 meals a day

btw in your position you shouldn't worry about 6 meals a day and focus on just getting in a good, sufficient amount of calories

whether that be 3 meals per day or 4, its better eating this way and getting your calories and nutrients instead of being nutritionally deficient and feeling like shit

its your life, manage it poorly and you will suffer the consequences. manage it efficiently and you will live happier and fuller.

again getting good, quality food in, in my opinion, is key for results and vitality. living off protein shakes and synthetic vitamins is no way to live at all imo.

always strive to change your life for the better little steps at a time, and at the end of the day knowing you've tried your best, you'll feel damn good about it.

thats my opinion man
Gold: 263.00
Feb 4 2010 09:54pm
im trying to bulk up, whats a good example of a clean bulking diet that i could follow and what should my protein/carb/fat intake look like to be able to mold my diet to what i have
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Feb 4 2010 10:39pm
Quote (str8rippinn @ Feb 4 2010 07:45pm)

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Any advice? Thanks alot.

hey there...you aren't eating enough!! This will cause lack of motivation, lack of energy, and actually less chance to lose fat!!

You need to eat every 2-3 hours, and increase your REAL FOOD intake.

Please read the last 5 pages of this thread for a GREAT cutting diet posted there.
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Feb 4 2010 10:40pm
Quote (rustyo486 @ Feb 4 2010 10:15pm)
If I'm doing HIIT, what would be a good schedule?

I do Monday-Wednesday-Friday 45 minute bike ride, Tuesday-Thursday HIIT roughly 15 minutes.(30 on, 10 off)

Hows that?

Not bad...every BODY is different...give it a shot and see how you do with that routine and if it needs modification we'll go over it in a few weeks.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev13003013023033042039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll