d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Need Some Guidance/info
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11.11
Warn: 40%
Nov 21 2010 07:32am
Quote (linuxpenguin @ Nov 20 2010 03:00pm)
Im 5'10" and weigh ~190. I would slap you silly and choke you out with your own arm if you called me obese.

keep it up man, dont expect results over night dude.

yes, but you burn way more fat first thing in the AM.

yeah, I know :)
Gold: 11.11
Warn: 40%
Nov 30 2010 07:27am
two weeks later; I'm feeling great, I'm doing more sit ups, more push ups, just feels like I have much more stamina and strength and my body has become used to the daily routine I've set for myself. I find myself enjoying these exercises more and more, I also find myself looking forward to each morning before I go to bed because it feels good and I know it's good to do what I'm doing.

I went from 20 sit ups, to 25, to 30, to 35, and now it's 40, comfortably. I just push myself more and more in every aspect, I've only rested twice too. the first time I rested because my body was sore and I did read in here that it's important to give yourself some rest. the other time I rested was just because my house was crowded and I didn't have any peace to do my exercises and it would just have been too annoying to even attempt, plus I figured I could use some rest. other than that, I've been keeping up with this every single day and just pushing myself further each new day. my muscles feel a bit stronger, tighter, and more tense; I'm not sure if it's my mind, or my muscles are just getting used to exercising daily and they're reacting to it in a good way, but I like this a lot.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll