d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev126272829302039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 140.00
Aug 31 2008 08:41pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, Aug 31 2008, 01:40pm)
TIP OF THE DAY -

Swimming a mile (nonstop) in 8-12 minutes burns roughly 500 calories for a 170 lb man.

god, thats it!?

feels like more.
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Aug 31 2008 11:09pm
Quote (FloraFreak @ Sun, Aug 31 2008, 10:41pm)
god, thats it!?

feels like more.

key is 170 lb man....if you swim for 8-12 mins straight...that will yield 500 burned calories. If you swim 2 miles in 30 minutes you are looking at about 1,100 calories burning (calories burning stacks...as you do exercise for longer you tend to burn more in an upward slope for about the first 60 minutes....then theres a big drop off because of basal metabolism shutdown).

If you weigh 200 lbs and swim 1 hour a day (NONSTOP) for a total of 4 miles you are looking at nearly 2,000 calories burned....which is a RIDICULOUS ammount of calories considering you need about 2,500 just to support basal metabo. That means you'd have to take in 4,500 in order to meet your caloric needs just to sustain basal metabo without losing lean mass...and without building as well.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 1 2008 10:32am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, Aug 31 2008, 07:19am)
hydroxycut hardcore is a bunch of bullshit and hype. Its overpriced garbage that doesn't work. Thats my experience. The very original hydroxycut worked because it was made with ephedrine which is now banned unless its being used in bronchiodilating meds for asthma.

anyway...heres what u need to do.

Wake up - pop 3 jet fuel and then eat 30 minutes later (this reinacts morning cardio without actually doing it)
Pre-workout - 10 mins before a workout pop 3 jet fuel

Do cardio at the END of every strength workout to maximize fat loss.

hope that helps!

mm 6 pills a day damm lol

k but judge for me whether this workout would seem alright.

wake up pop 3 pills go out and just do some jump rope (after stretching)for a good 30 minutes or so.
come home eat

wait till after noon toward evening ish.
pop another 3 pills than run to the gym(after stretching).
lift whatever depending on what muscle i am working out that day than do some cardio to end the day

This post was edited by d4v1dxl33 on Sep 1 2008 10:40am
Gold: 0.01
Sep 1 2008 11:54am
Thanks a lot. I'll follow this diet and let you know my weight/height and how much I've bulked up biggrin.gif!!
Sep 1 2008 12:52pm
Quote (d4v1dxl33 @ Mon, Sep 1 2008, 12:32pm)
mm 6 pills a day damm lol

k but judge for me whether this workout would seem alright.

wake up pop 3 pills go out and just do some jump rope (after stretching)for a good 30 minutes or so.
come home eat

wait till after noon toward evening ish.
pop another 3 pills than run to the gym(after stretching).
lift whatever depending on what muscle i am working out that day than do some cardio to end the day

hey there....sounds good more or less but let me clarify some things for you..

if you wake up and take 3 jet-fuel, make sure you DO NOT do cardio when waking up then. The jet fuel is a substitute for morning cardio.

Ideally here is how it should be -

wake up - pop 3 jet fuel with a LOT of cold water
eat 30-45 minutes later
hour later you can do cardio if you want...
then continue your day as previously described.

ALTERNATIVELY....you can substitute the jump rope for the jet-fuel....but again, make sure you eat after 30-45 mins of either jet fuel or jump rope...that is KEY.

ok hope this helps.

Sep 1 2008 12:54pm
Quote (TeamCanada @ Mon, Sep 1 2008, 01:54pm)
Thanks a lot. I'll follow this diet and let you know my weight/height and how much I've bulked up biggrin.gif!!

excellent! Good luck! I look forward to hearing of your progress.
Sep 1 2008 01:40pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Mon, Sep 1 2008, 06:52pm)
hey there....sounds good more or less but let me clarify some things for you..

if you wake up and take 3 jet-fuel, make sure you DO NOT do cardio when waking up then. The jet fuel is a substitute for morning cardio.

Ideally here is how it should be -

wake up - pop 3 jet fuel with a LOT of cold water
eat 30-45 minutes later
hour later you can do cardio if you want...
then continue your day as previously described.

ALTERNATIVELY....you can substitute the jump rope for the jet-fuel....but again, make sure you eat after 30-45 mins of either jet fuel or jump rope...that is KEY.

ok hope this helps.

well wouldnt cardio after it just help more ?

i understand its a substitute but if i did cardio after wouldnt it just help more?

also today i ate about an hour after hopefully that wasnt too bad,
and yea imma run to gym which would be after taking the pills but is there anything wrong with it?

what is the problem with doing cardio after swallowingng a pill?

also i dont mind doing cardio its not a burden or anything, so wouldnt doing mroe cardio even after having the pill help more?

This post was edited by d4v1dxl33 on Sep 1 2008 01:42pm
Sep 1 2008 08:19pm
Quote (d4v1dxl33 @ Mon, Sep 1 2008, 03:40pm)
well wouldnt cardio after it just help more ?

i understand its a substitute but if i did cardio after wouldnt it just help more?

also today i ate about an hour after hopefully that wasnt too bad,
and yea imma run to gym which would be after taking the pills but is there anything wrong with it?

what is the problem with doing cardio after swallowingng a pill?

also  i dont mind doing cardio its not a burden or anything, so wouldnt doing mroe cardio even after having the pill help more?

doing cardio in addition to that will overload your body. It is TOO much for your body to handle with no nutrition. This will cause negative effects on your body and will lead to muscle loss as well as fat loss. We want you just losing fat...not muscle. Do one OR the other. The pills act as stimulants which increase your metabo...and when used in conjunction without cardio it will not burn muscle. Same with just cardio. Both act as too much stress and will reduce lean mass as well as fat.
Sep 1 2008 08:33pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Tue, Sep 2 2008, 02:19am)
doing cardio in addition to that will overload your body. It is TOO much for your body to handle with no nutrition. This will cause negative effects on your body and will lead to muscle loss as well as fat loss. We want you just losing fat...not muscle. Do one OR the other. The pills act as stimulants which increase your metabo...and when used in conjunction without cardio it will not burn muscle. Same with just cardio. Both act as too much stress and will reduce lean mass as well as fat.

alright thx a lot.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 2 2008 01:00am
nice thread here, what you are doing is very good, hope you get lots of donations.

I'm 6'6, 205 lbs. and atrophying all over because of stressful schooling over past 2 years. I'd like to know how to squeeze quick workouts into a busy schedule, and maybe some simple ways to optimize my diet to benefit these workouts most (as in, I'm very poor and don't want to finance a lot of expensive nutrition, but am willing to pay a little more than my regular groceries to help).

Don't need like a full diet plan/exercise regimen, just a few pointers maybe.

Major goals: Decrease fat, increase lean muscle (not bulk) -- cardio mostly?

mostly want to stay in shape for playing basketball. frustrating getting tired after only 2 games of running up and down the court. Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev126272829302039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll