d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev12582592602612622039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 370.00
Dec 23 2009 04:14pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Dec 23 2009 02:10am)
Stick to my 5x5 plan as outlined a few pages ago..please take a look at it and try that out first as a good clean bulking plan. If you have very specific goals in mind, especially with certain lifts, let me know.

Thank you very much for your time and patience with me.

Quote (tet56 @ Dec 23 2009 04:14pm)
Here is the plan ferallwill

Thank you for that and the PM. I would love to go through and read everything posted in here. Unfortunately I don't have the time right this minute. I am working on moving from FL to NC. I understand that many things if not everything I am asking for has been mentioned, but to go through 104 pages to look for my specific needs is tidious with my current allotted time.
Sorry for being a pain!

This post was edited by Ferallwill on Dec 23 2009 04:14pm
Gold: 1,551.68
Dec 23 2009 05:04pm
Quote (Ferallwill @ Dec 23 2009 04:14pm)
Thank you very much for your time and patience with me.

Thank you for that and the PM. I would love to go through and read everything posted in here. Unfortunately I don't have the time right this minute. I am working on moving from FL to NC. I understand that many things if not everything I am asking for has been mentioned, but to go through 104 pages to look for my specific needs is tidious with my current allotted time.
Sorry for being a pain!

how u gonna find thr time to follow through with the advice??
Gold: 0.08
Dec 23 2009 05:41pm
I am currently thinking of buying Universal 3LB Torrent Electric Lemonade? for Post-workout, could you give me some better alternative in the same price range? or any reason not to get Torrent?
THX

I also would like to know if White Flood VS Jack3d VS No-Xplode, what would be most beneficial? and cost effective? for Pre-workout, or if you have any other suggestions for other brands I'm all ears
THX

I am planning to get Platinum Hydrowhey on my next cycle for protein, should I try something else first? or you recommend?
THX

Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Dec 23 2009 06:24pm
Quote (iceT @ Dec 23 2009 07:41pm)
I am currently thinking of buying Universal 3LB Torrent Electric Lemonade? for Post-workout, could you give me some better alternative in the same price range? or any reason not to get Torrent?
THX

I also would like to know if White Flood VS Jack3d VS No-Xplode, what would be most beneficial? and cost effective? for Pre-workout, or if you have any other suggestions for other brands I'm all ears
THX

I am planning to get Platinum Hydrowhey on my next cycle for protein, should I try something else first? or you recommend?
THX

Aside from the epic amounts of artificial sugar, color, and flavor....it's not a half bad product for the price. However, it is always cheaper to buy your own. Check out NOW! and Optimum Nutrition to get some Micronized Creatine, Leucine, BCAA's, Glutamine, etc. Get 2lb tubs of each, and make your own post-workout recovery drinks for a fraction of the price without all the artificial garbage. Just add it to 100% natural non-citrus fruit juice (grape and apple work the best) and enjoy.

secondly...I maintain the same feeling about white flood/jack3d/no explode. All of them have truly obscene amounts of artificial crap which is hell on the body over time....so I would recommend just making your own stack...its what myself and many others who research end up doing.

Don't waste your money with platinum hyrdowhey. there is no sufficient research done on the supplement yet...so we really don't know if its any better than standard whey protein isolate. I would stick to NOW! 100% whey protein isolate + Cytosport muscle milk and do 1 scoop of each for full range protein and excellent flavor without all the garbage or high price tag.
Gold: 0.08
Dec 23 2009 07:40pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Dec 23 2009 06:24pm)
Aside from the epic amounts of artificial sugar, color, and flavor....it's not a half bad product for the price. However, it is always cheaper to buy your own. Check out NOW! and Optimum Nutrition to get some Micronized Creatine, Leucine, BCAA's, Glutamine, etc. Get 2lb tubs of each, and make your own post-workout recovery drinks for a fraction of the price without all the artificial garbage. Just add it to 100% natural non-citrus fruit juice (grape and apple work the best) and enjoy.

secondly...I maintain the same feeling about white flood/jack3d/no explode. All of them have truly obscene amounts of artificial crap which is hell on the body over time....so I would recommend just making your own stack...its what myself and many others who research end up doing.

Don't waste your money with platinum hyrdowhey. there is no sufficient research done on the supplement yet...so we really don't know if its any better than standard whey protein isolate. I would stick to NOW! 100% whey protein isolate + Cytosport muscle milk and do 1 scoop of each for full range protein and excellent flavor without all the garbage or high price tag.

thanks for your excellent opinions again SKC
Dec 24 2009 11:38am
This is possibly gonna sound rediculous but do the meals
you eat before your training session provide for the growth that comes after?

Happy holidays to all

also wouldn't continued hiit for years be more hard on the heart than lower intensity cardio?

This post was edited by Honestly on Dec 24 2009 11:54am
Dec 24 2009 05:45pm
Quote (Honestly @ Dec 24 2009 01:38pm)
This is possibly gonna sound rediculous but do the meals
you eat before your training session provide  for the growth that comes after?

Happy holidays to all

also wouldn't continued hiit for years be more hard on the heart than lower intensity cardio?

first off...growth is provided by MANY things...it's really a combination of diet, exercise, sleep, supplementation, genetics, age/hormone levels, etc.

The meals before and after your workout are very important...but not nearly as important as the WHOLE picture when it comes to growth.

You actually grown when you sleep...not when you are training or eating. This is because during sleep the body has a chance to repair the torn muscle fibers, achieve chemical balance, and release certain hormones (like growth hormone) which all aid in growth.

HIIT for years would definitely be more damaging on the heart than low intensity cardio...no questions there.
Dec 24 2009 05:46pm
Merry Christmas to all - I wish you guys the best.
Dec 24 2009 06:04pm
What exactly does cardiovascular excersize Do in terms of stregnthening the heart?
Gold: 0.69
Dec 24 2009 06:09pm
Hi Raynor,

i have noticed that in the morning my abdominal muscles look much better then most other times, why is this?
also after noticing that, I was wondering is there a method to which i can make my abdominal muscles always look like this,
or is that just natural? of course any additional information on this topic is appreciated, thanks.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12582592602612622039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll