d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev12322332342352362039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Nov 10 2009 05:56pm
Quote (Balla @ Nov 8 2009 01:27pm)
sup raynor, could you give me a sample cutting diet? can only get 3 meals a day too, so what's a good cutting diet for breakfast/lunch/dinner
oh and im 16, 6'2" 195

there are several of these somewhere on the last few pages...please go back in the thread about 10 pages and start reading....you'll find a LOT of sample cutting diets that will work for you.

Quote (ShiShiO @ Nov 8 2009 07:24pm)
21 Years old.
6'2 230-240 lbs.

I want to cut body fat and start to enhancing my muscles.
Got a good workout for a guy my size? and a diet?

Please refer to the last 10 pages as well, this question has already been answered in full detail.
Nov 10 2009 05:58pm
Quote (rustyo486 @ Nov 10 2009 02:50am)
Just looking for your opinion. I just started my creatine loading phase (7 days of 20 grams a day, 5 morning, 10 intra, 5 night, or around there). Should I avoid drinking this weekend because of the dehydration that can come from the drinking, and my body using more water, or am I way off.

Thanks man.

yes. for more reasons than that.

Alcohol is the enemy of bodybuilders. Not only is it empty calories, stored as fat, and cause many long and short term health problems - but it is also expensive and can hinder your gains at the gym. A couple beers will NOT hurt you and in some cases is beneficial to males - however, drinking hard liquor or drinking to excess is absolutely out of the question except in VERY rare occasion (preferably never).

Nov 10 2009 06:04pm
Quote (KingBroly @ Nov 10 2009 05:01am)
Hi Raynor, im 20 yrs old, 6'2 , 240, just comin back from a a torn achilles tendon, i do have full mobility back, im nervous about using it fully again, but i need to lose the weight i gained while i was out from it, gained about 30-35 pounds, just a basic workout plan, with a diet plan if u do that, or pm me or something, hopefully we can work something out, tyvm

hello -

I am not currently doing PM's as I really do not have the time for personalized diet/exercise plans...however I can help you here.

1. Start working out 6 days a week with very light activities at the gym - a good example would be 15 minutes of light cardio (use the exercise bike) followed up by an every-other-day alternation (upper body one day, lower body the next) to start getting back in the swing of things. also make sure not to aggrivate that area of your body - so avoid anything which will be using the calves or any intense pressure on the ankles/lower legs.

2. sample exercise plan:

day1- 15 mins bike cardio, 3 sets bench press, 3 sets seated row (flat feet, not on your toes), 3 sets DB curls, 3 sets close-grip dips, 3 sets DB front raises, 3 sets weighted-crunches
day2 - 15 mins bike cardio, 3 sets squats (very light weight, go slow and if you feel pain, STOP), 3 sets leg extensions, 3 sets leg curls, 3 sets db lunges, another 15 mins of bike cardio

alternate day 1 with day 2 like this

mon - day 1
tues - day 2
weds - day 1
thurs - day 2
fri - day 1
sat - day 2
sun - off

this will equate to about 1 hour of good solid exercise per day which will help you burn some fat up and get your muscles ready for a regular routine. hit this training type for approx 3 months, then you can start more specialized stength and endurance plans.

also follow a good diet, please see last few pages for more info on this.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 60%
Nov 12 2009 05:42am
Hello raynor, I have no idea if you've ever gotten shin splints, but was wondering if you had any good remedies to it if you have.

What I may have may not even be shin splints, but after a jog with some really nice stable running shoes for about 30 minutes on asphault I begin to feel intense pain from the ankle riding up to the shins and calves and thus a 30 min jog usually turns into a walk half way through. So was wondering if you maybe had a similar situation when doing cardio.

This post was edited by Pokar on Nov 12 2009 05:49am
Nov 12 2009 11:59am
Quote (Pokar @ Nov 12 2009 07:42am)
Hello raynor, I have no idea if you've ever gotten shin splints, but was wondering if you had any good remedies to it if you have.

What I may have may not even be shin splints, but after a jog with some really nice stable running shoes for about 30 minutes on asphault I begin to feel intense pain from the ankle riding up to the shins and calves and thus a 30 min jog usually turns into a walk half way through. So was wondering if you maybe had a similar situation when doing cardio.

avoid running on pavement. try to run on either grass or sand as both of these have a little bit more give. If you still experience pain, try using a bike (regular or stationary bike) or eliptical for your cardio
Gold: 1.00
Nov 13 2009 12:46pm
hello raynor, first of all: english is not my 1st language, sorry if I make some mistakes, I have 2 questions
I'm 18, 5'10'' 160
I once had an apendectomy but this was when I was 3 months old, since I was just a baby now I have a kind of scar where my lower abs should be and there is a little bit of fat above this scar accumulating and I would like to get ridd of it, what should I do?
second, I happen to have fat accumulating in my chest, it is little but I would like to get ridd of it too, should I just do cardio and a low energy diet to solve these problems? or is there anything extra I could do? A friend told me I could take advantage of the fat and build some muscles there, should I?

thanks for your time
Gold: 2.30
Nov 13 2009 02:24pm
Raynor, you're amazing !

edit: ill try to glance threw all 212 pages meaby ill find the answer

This post was edited by toddavid on Nov 13 2009 02:47pm
Nov 14 2009 01:20am
Quote (toddavid @ Nov 13 2009 04:24pm)
Raynor, you're amazing !

edit: ill try to glance threw all 212 pages meaby ill find the answer

thanks lol

it is best to read the last 10-15 pages for answers...as most questions are asked and repeated over and over throughout the thread....if you have a specific question (not broad) just ask away ;-)
Nov 14 2009 01:22am
Quote (Shadess @ Nov 13 2009 02:46pm)
hello raynor, first of all: english is not my 1st language, sorry if I make some mistakes, I have 2 questions
I'm 18, 5'10'' 160
I once had an apendectomy but this was when I was 3 months old, since I was just a baby now I have a kind of scar where my lower abs should be and there is a little bit of fat above this scar accumulating and I would like to get ridd of it, what should I do?
second, I happen to have fat accumulating in my chest, it is little but I would like to get ridd of it too, should I just do cardio and a low energy diet to solve these problems? or is there anything extra I could do? A friend told me I could take advantage of the fat and build some muscles there, should I?

thanks for your time

hello -

you need to lose fat all over in order to drop fat in those areas.

so, for you to do this you are going to need to do the following:

1. eat more frequently and smaller portions (6-7 small meals a day instead of 2-3 large meals)
2. only eat carbs during your first 3 meals of the day (carbs = breads, cereals, grains, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc)
3. avoid sugar and alcohol at all costs
4. work out and do some cardio or high intensity weight training for at least 1 hour a day 6 days a week
5. drink coffee or tea every morning when you first wake up and eat 15-20 minutes afterwards
Gold: 2.30
Nov 14 2009 12:35pm
Hey youre online :) meaby u will read this quick :)

So I started to work out at home cuz i got a bench for a present, I kind of lack ideas od how to exercise, I know GOOGLE IT .. blah blah blah.. but I dont really know what to google ! Can you give me an example of a good chest workout? If not its cool :)

edit: I also read that you would be happy to post videos of your workout, meaby you can post vids on each exercise? just 1x so I can get the point of what to do? I would like to see that 1,440 lb press with ur legs ! :D

This post was edited by toddavid on Nov 14 2009 12:37pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12322332342352362039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll