d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev12092102112122132039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2009 06:37pm
Just wanted to let you know, I may love you Raynor.
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Oct 18 2009 06:38pm
Quote (rustyo486 @ Sun, Oct 18 2009, 08:37pm)
Just wanted to let you know, I may love you Raynor.

lmao
Gold: 120.00
Oct 18 2009 06:51pm
glad to see your spirits are up regardless of the things that have been thrown your way.

with the bad, comes the good so by my flawed mathematics you're overdo for some good to come your way.
Gold: 748.53
Oct 18 2009 07:22pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, Oct 18 2009, 07:32pm)
let me be clear....

CENTRUM IS SHIT! DO NOT USE! WASTE OF MONEY!

Orange triad is a fantastic product...highly recommend for all ages.

as far as the guy and the situation...

tall thin hispanic male...talking like a street punk about how he's gonna beat me down....looking down at me because he's like 6'1 and I'm only 5'7. I lose my temper and tell him off....

he swings at me like girl and misses completely...so I grab him by the neck and throw him into his car...he turns around clutching a knife (the wrong way of course) and tries to stab me over-handed....I grabbed his wrist with my left hand (in the process the knife pierced my left index finger) disarmed him...kicked the knife away....then went to work. First sweeping him to the pavement and smashing his face into the asphalt. I rolled him over and delivered a few striking blows to the mouth, jaw, and cheekbones. He started coughing violently and was spitting out blood so I put him into lateral recumbent recovery position and held my hand to his neck in case he decided to get wise again...I called the police with my free hand and they arrived with me covered in his blood standing over him like a deranged sociopath. They detained me initially but after the story was clear I was released. His background was clear...repeat violent offender on his 3rd strike...because he attacked me first and tried to stab me...he is going to get put away for quite some time. I will gladly testify against him in court...his friends and family can talk shit and try to come after me, but I really don't give a shit...send them all.

edit - the police were also curious why I didn't shoot him when he came at me with the knife. (I am an armed civilian - and in FL the law states that you can use deadly force when threatened for life or limb while standing your ground) - I responded that it was because if I shot him...given my luck...the legal system probably would've crucified me.

damn nice dude
funny story :lol: dude gonna have a knife and still get beasted that's sad
Banned
Gold: 20.51
Warn: 70%
Oct 18 2009 07:53pm
sometimes you have to see the bad to see the good =|

sorry to hear about your grandma and hope that life turns around for you
Gold: 1,551.68
Oct 18 2009 08:44pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sun, Oct 18 2009, 06:32pm)
let me be clear....

CENTRUM IS SHIT! DO NOT USE! WASTE OF MONEY!

Orange triad is a fantastic product...highly recommend for all ages.

as far as the guy and the situation...

tall thin hispanic male...talking like a street punk about how he's gonna beat me down....looking down at me because he's like 6'1 and I'm only 5'7. I lose my temper and tell him off....

he swings at me like girl and misses completely...so I grab him by the neck and throw him into his car...he turns around clutching a knife (the wrong way of course) and tries to stab me over-handed....I grabbed his wrist with my left hand (in the process the knife pierced my left index finger) disarmed him...kicked the knife away....then went to work. First sweeping him to the pavement and smashing his face into the asphalt. I rolled him over and delivered a few striking blows to the mouth, jaw, and cheekbones. He started coughing violently and was spitting out blood so I put him into lateral recumbent recovery position and held my hand to his neck in case he decided to get wise again...I called the police with my free hand and they arrived with me covered in his blood standing over him like a deranged sociopath. They detained me initially but after the story was clear I was released. His background was clear...repeat violent offender on his 3rd strike...because he attacked me first and tried to stab me...he is going to get put away for quite some time. I will gladly testify against him in court...his friends and family can talk shit and try to come after me, but I really don't give a shit...send them all.

edit - the police were also curious why I didn't shoot him when he came at me with the knife. (I am an armed civilian - and in FL the law states that you can use deadly force when threatened for life or limb while standing your ground) - I responded that it was because if I shot him...given my luck...the legal system probably would've crucified me.

fuck yes. Good guys win
Oct 19 2009 03:00am
thanks for the well wishes everyone.
Oct 19 2009 10:37am
a reminder...I will only be able to answer forum posts....no PM's!!

please be advised. thanks
Gold: 6,670.00
Oct 19 2009 10:43am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Mon, Oct 19 2009, 04:37pm)
a reminder...I will only be able to answer forum posts....no PM's!!

please be advised. thanks

Just posting to say get better man. I also wish you would have caught yourself wrecking an armed attacker on video though.

:P
Gold: 0.30
Oct 20 2009 06:29pm
Hello

I'm 15, Around 215 Pounds and About 6'1"

My Diet hasn't been all that great, and I haven't worked out much.

This is what's up, I have access to a gym 3 times a week.

And I can get most things (Except supplements).
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12092102112122132039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll