d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Ultimate Post Your Own Picture Thread > Show Off Your Hard Earned Body
Prev1206720682069207020712268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.81
Mar 7 2016 05:43pm
Cmon turtol
Gold: 361.00
Mar 7 2016 06:06pm
Quote (turtol @ Mar 7 2016 03:32pm)

I kinda wanted to run a cycle in Thailand, test/deca for joint support. so I could lift 4 hours a day 6 days a week, and mash 5,000+kcals into my face every day, and sit on a beach and get massages and just have a lifting vacation.

5,000 k of thai street food and youk be coming back 3 kg lighter from all the shittinf
Gold: 56.00
Mar 7 2016 06:16pm
Quote (Orakpo @ Mar 7 2016 04:43pm)
Cmon turtol

lol that's in the past, no desire to do that now. Powerlifting is too much fun.

Quote (Excusemem8 @ Mar 7 2016 05:06pm)

5,000 k of thai street food and youk be coming back 3 kg lighter from all the shittinf

my stomach is invincible
Gold: 11.58
Mar 7 2016 06:20pm
Quote (LoQ @ Mar 7 2016 05:07pm)
Yeah sorry for that. I realise there are massive complications, still would like to hear it from the third party, which claims it's totally cool...

what third party? nobody else can possibly tell you anything else truthfully, unless you just want some juiced up guy lying to you to make yourself feel better about wanting to do steroids. yes some people can use them successfully but others who dont know/care what theyre doing will abuse the substance and possibly die for it. nothing is ever "totally cool", and ANYTHING will produce sides in high enough concentrations (even water)
Gold: 8,911.32
Mar 7 2016 06:50pm
Quote (LeSausage @ 7 Mar 2016 19:06)
Db ohp more than you bb ohp?

Goodluck on the cut, dont go too far and end up holocaust status

yeah i know right? my Db ohp went up so quick in the last month. was doing 55sx5x5 now doing 65sx6x5
e; i'm also stronger with db press than my bench press

This post was edited by Patches on Mar 7 2016 06:50pm
Gold: 40.01
Mar 7 2016 08:19pm
Quote (turtol @ Mar 7 2016 11:32pm)
no increased chance of going bald, if you are genetically prone to go bald, it will just make it happen earlier. but yeah the acne is a real one. I've done way too much research on the subject.

I kinda wanted to run a cycle in Thailand, test/deca for joint support. so I could lift 4 hours a day 6 days a week, and mash 5,000+kcals into my face every day, and sit on a beach and get massages and just have a lifting vacation.

That's my next cycle. I'm already bald. I never had bad acne, but on test I did get mad cysts that scared on the back of my head so I took accutane and hay cleared it up. I actually have a shit ton of accutane left over I've been thinking about selling to these juicers on Reddit lmfao. People pay out the ass for legit pharma stuff. (J/k not rally thinking about selling drugs online) So having a shaved head + scars makes me look like I was in some type of battle or something epic, lol.

The benefits of being on test outweigh the consequences. The consequences are virtually none when you take it and it keeps you within normal range, or slightly higher. My doctor is extremely well versed in this and explained every thing to me in great detail. He personally took responsibility and said if any complications arouse from my test useage, he'd personally fix it. That's how confident he is, because while exogenous, it IS naturally produced in the body.

Waking up with a hard on, wanting to fuck everything that walks, recovering faster, having massive amounts of energy, and I hate to use the term "alpha," but it does make you feel better than other people, like you size people up and think "yeah this guy is a pussy I can boss him around." I never did that or anything, I'm a very mellow, overly nice person. I'm the guy holding doors open for people halfway across the parking lot. It just makes you feel good, is how I'll summarize it!
Gold: 3.33
Mar 7 2016 08:25pm
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ Mar 8 2016 03:19am)
That's my next cycle. I'm already bald. I never had bad acne, but on test I did get mad cysts that scared on the back of my head so I took accutane and hay cleared it up. I actually have a shit ton of accutane left over I've been thinking about selling to these juicers on Reddit lmfao. People pay out the ass for legit pharma stuff. (J/k not rally thinking about selling drugs online) So having a shaved head + scars makes me look like I was in some type of battle or something epic, lol.

The benefits of being on test outweigh the consequences. The consequences are virtually none when you take it and it keeps you within normal range, or slightly higher. My doctor is extremely well versed in this and explained every thing to me in great detail. He personally took responsibility and said if any complications arouse from my test useage, he'd personally fix it. That's how confident he is, because while exogenous, it IS naturally produced in the body.

Waking up with a hard on, wanting to fuck everything that walks, recovering faster, having massive amounts of energy, and I hate to use the term "alpha," but it does make you feel better than other people, like you size people up and think "yeah this guy is a pussy I can boss him around." I never did that or anything, I'm a very mellow, overly nice person. I'm the guy holding doors open for people halfway across the parking lot. It just makes you feel good, is how I'll summarize it!

I took accutane for 6 months on a high dosage when I was 18 and I still get spots occasionally, it would be interesting to see if there would be an acne resurgence if I took test
Gold: 11.58
Mar 7 2016 08:27pm
Quote (dro94 @ Mar 7 2016 10:25pm)
I took accutane for 6 months on a high dosage when I was 18 and I still get spots occasionally, it would be interesting to see if there would be an acne resurgence if I took test

hepatotoxicity if accutane and oral test. good bye liver
Gold: 3.33
Mar 7 2016 08:29pm
Quote (cloudkicker @ Mar 8 2016 03:27am)

I haven't been on accutane for 3 and a half years
Gold: 40.01
Mar 7 2016 08:32pm
Quote (cloudkicker @ Mar 8 2016 02:27am)

No one takes oral test and I repeat no one. Maybe in your studies of people who have some type of disease, but oral test is not like dbol. I know your knowledgeable, but oral test is just not common.

To add and agree with your statement, taking sdrol/dbol + accutane is definitely going to need a liver support (tudca).

I had my values tested while on 300mg test/week + accutane 30mg 3x daily (which is a stupid high dose) I didn't ever have elevated liver values. My derm does know me and told me I was taking way too much test and was looking too joocy ;)
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1206720682069207020712268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll