d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev12052062072082092039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 7 2009 03:29am
Forget the fucking bitch. In no way is she worth your time/effort/thought any longer
Gold: 3.38
Oct 7 2009 07:17am
Quote (Karak @ Wed, Oct 7 2009, 01:29am)
Forget the fucking bitch. In no way is she worth your time/effort/thought any longer

This, if she's been cheating on you for the past 5 years and been going with with that loser then it's not worth trying to get her back if she's unfaithful...

This post was edited by Mesonychid on Oct 7 2009 07:26am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Trader: Trusted
Oct 7 2009 07:35am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Wed, Oct 7 2009, 03:50am)
So to ice my fucking cake...

my g/f of 5 years has been cheating on me with a 2-bit wanna-be gangster punk.

want to see his pic?

http://www.facebook.com/bezares1

enjoy it.

Seriously...the problems in my life never end...I am now turning my advice thread where you ask me for advice in reverse...I am asking you guys for advice....

This guy dated my gf in the 9th grade...and apparently the two have been fucking around on and off for the 5 years we've been together.

The rage that fills my heart is overwhelming....I am fucking spent.

thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer me.

I'm sorry to hear that.
My advice...move on, don't get even(no legal trouble)
NEVER accept her back, and find the girl that's waiting for YOU.
You and her didn't workout for a reason, and that's because you have yet to find the right person for you.
If you need to call me, PM me your # and I'll call you, or vise versa.
Also, it's natural to be sad, mad, etc. You were together for 5 years, just stay busy and try not to have any down time.
The fastest way to get over a broken heart is find a new one, but I dont think you're like that.
PS He looks like a wigger douche

This post was edited by 7_Deadly_Sins on Oct 7 2009 07:36am
Oct 7 2009 08:02am
i just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years two weeks ago you really just need to keep your mind off it
keep busy as much as possible hang out with your friends do whatever dont just sit around or else you think about it and go crazy
orrrrr if your like me (not saying you are) find a fresh piece of ass hahaha ive never felt better the girl im chillin with now is hotter then my old bitch
Gold: 6,969.69
Oct 7 2009 09:05am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Wed, 7 Oct 2009, 00:50)

want to see his pic?

enjoy it.

Seriously...the problems in my life never end...I am now turning my advice thread where you ask me for advice in reverse...I am asking you guys for advice....

This guy dated my gf in the 9th grade...and apparently the two have been fucking around on and off for the 5 years we've been together.

Lotta good advice has already been sent your way. Here's a lil' more; hopefully, it's of some help.

Being upset, or even mad, is completely natural, given the situation. If that's your coping mechanism, go ahead and run with it, but only for as long as it's productive. If you're not sure if it's productive, touch base with the people that are close to you; the people that are important. 'S why they're there, neh?

Agreed with the other peeps; if all it's doing is keeping you up at night and making you sick to your stomach, find something else to do. Hang out with good company. Start on those projects you've been putting off. Keep yourself busy.

As far as wanting her back/accepting her back: I don't know what your temperament is, and I don't know what your views on forgiveness are. I don't know if you want her back in your life or not.

I *do* know I wouldn't want anything to do with someone who cheated on me (I've been victim to this too, a while ago.) I deserve better, and I don't have time for someone who doesn't respect me.

Keep yo' head up, brotha.
Oct 7 2009 09:40am
wrong

This post was edited by M00NSHINE on Oct 7 2009 09:41am
Gold: 1,551.68
Oct 7 2009 09:55am
Go back to what you loved before. Lifting
Gold: 5.54
Oct 8 2009 01:32am
---i'm not sure if this is just for weight lifters n athletes or i dunno
i just saw the topic says u can help on advice with diet
so if this is spam i apologize in advance ---

i'm almost 6ft tall (like 5'11 3/4)
and i currently weigh 124 pounds
i've always been skinny but since i've been taking adderal lately i lost 6 pounds ( i was 130 before )
i eat as much as i can, even times when i'm not hungry i often force myself to eat more untill my stomach is in too much pain
but regardless i either lose weight or stay the same.
i feel too skinny i can't see where theres any fat in my body and i am scared of wut parts of me i might lose if this continues

could someone plz tell me how to gain weight?
anything at all
i don't kno what to do.
Gold: 748.53
Oct 8 2009 04:26pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Wed, Oct 7 2009, 02:50am)

want to see his pic?

enjoy it.

damn dude...fuck that bitch...don't take her back/even talk to her..if she's really going to be cheating on you she obviously doesn't give a shit about you
just try to not think about it and do things that take your mind off of it as much as possible..talkin/chillin/fuckin other chicks really helps the process go alot faster as well..
sorry bout what's been goin on with ya lately bro =/ hope it works out
Gold: 50.00
Oct 8 2009 09:07pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Wed, Oct 7 2009, 03:50am)

want to see his pic?

enjoy it.

Damn I can't understand why all that stuff is happening to you, you really seems to not deserve it

For the girl there's nothing much you can do
Stop any contact with her, and if you ever restart talking to her later never take her back, for any reason, that's gonna hunt you
Spend your time with friends / school / work / fixing your other problems, concentrate on positive stuff
And with time you're gonna turn the page
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12052062072082092039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll