d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Ultimate Post Your Own Picture Thread > Show Off Your Hard Earned Body
Prev1200820092010201120122268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,221.76
Oct 29 2015 05:30pm
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ Oct 29 2015 07:29pm)
tear ur on dat gear ;'( <- tear smiley

so many not natty claim to be natty, just how it is. whatever dont matter
Gold: 1.81
Oct 29 2015 05:33pm
Quote (noob_whacker @ Oct 29 2015 06:30pm)
so many not natty claim to be natty, just how it is. whatever dont matter

With this is mind, wouldn't it be more desirable to be natural then? If people on steroids are striving to tell people they are natural, they might as well not even do drugs.

obviously this isn't the case. but it should be.
Gold: 40.01
Oct 29 2015 06:10pm
Quote (Orakpo @ Oct 29 2015 11:33pm)
With this is mind, wouldn't it be more desirable to be natural then? If people on steroids are striving to tell people they are natural, they might as well not even do drugs.

Quote (Orakpo @ Oct 29 2015 11:33pm)

i take testosterone and I'll tell anyone that I do because that shit makes me feel good and I enjoy eating hella food
Gold: 5,116.73
Oct 29 2015 08:41pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Oct 29 2015 04:11pm)
There's a difference between being a giant douche fuckboi and having fashion.

i highly doubt you know the difference if thats your statement.

and I'm on a very mild and soft bicycle right meow.
hence the 5% rich piana joke.

Oct 29 2015 09:03pm
Quote (Tear @ Oct 30 2015 02:41am)

i'm bout to place my first order for a bicycle. is a decaback mountainbike + this sweet glass single serving water bottle holder that testc how clean the water is and is made in the country galenika, tho I never heard of this place?!?! :O

I already get trt from my doc 300mg/week, but I wanna increase so I can mountain bike harder

wat bike you riding right now dude?
Oct 29 2015 09:10pm
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ Oct 29 2015 11:03pm)
i'm bout to place my first order for a bicycle. is a decaback mountainbike + this sweet glass single serving water bottle holder that testc how clean the water is and is made in the country galenika, tho I never heard of this place?!?! :O

I already get trt from my doc 300mg/week, but I wanna increase so I can mountain bike harder

wat bike you riding right now dude?

what kind of test do they give you on trt?
lmao id much rather get some trt shit.

300mg a week is low, but its free test.

Oct 29 2015 10:02pm
Quote (Tear @ Oct 30 2015 03:10am)
what kind of test do they give you on trt?
lmao id much rather get some trt shit.

300mg a week is low, but its free test.

300mg pfizer test c, puts me over 2kng/dl. a lot different than ugl, equivalent to like 5-600mg ugl. that's why I'm getting galenika, supposed to be pharma in Serbia.

Gold: 32,090.31
Oct 29 2015 10:06pm
Quote (Tear @ Oct 29 2015 10:41pm)

I know the difference. Basically what you are saying is that you listen to these fashion designers and wear whatever they say is in style right now, hence the pants in the picture (not sure if they are rolled or hemmed up, but either way it looks ridiculous) and your consistent fuckboi styled haircuts you always seem to have.

I have no problem with you as a lifter or person, but the whole "fashion" thing is just plain stupid and as you can see, the majority of people agree with that.

I don't want you to think I'm hating on your gains or anything, because you're looking good. I just can't believe you walk around in some of the clothes that you do.
Oct 29 2015 10:53pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Oct 30 2015 12:06am)
I know the difference. Basically what you are saying is that you listen to these fashion designers and wear whatever they say is in style right now, hence the pants in the picture (not sure if they are rolled or hemmed up, but either way it looks ridiculous) and your consistent fuckboi styled haircuts you always seem to have.

I have no problem with you as a lifter or person, but the whole "fashion" thing is just plain stupid and as you can see, the majority of people agree with that.

I don't want you to think I'm hating on your gains or anything, because you're looking good. I just can't believe you walk around in some of the clothes that you do.

like I said, beach front wedding in front of the ocean..
coming from -5 degrees in Canada, to 80-85 degrees f in Florida.. I didn't mind having breathable material to wear during a wedding.
beats wearing a suit, or even dress pants and a button down for that matter.

also a close friend who studies fashion at a top university in Ontario actually aided my outfit choice, and loved the look. and considering fashion is her life, I'll take her advice any day.

outfit was simple to, cost me 40-50$? minus the sperrys which were pricey. banana republic pin striped pants with a nice plain linen button down from h&m. kinda hard to go wrong.

I study men's fashion often, follow a ton of ig and fb pages on it, read up on it when i have time. when I worked for a bank I was able to spend a ton of time and money into outfits.

you don't sound as educated on the matter, which leaves me to believe your opinion is personal, and not so much educated.

other than that, my haircut is rather trendy which bothers me more than it seems to bother you lol. but at the same time, it's so boring having the same short hair everyone has, I'd rather have a little play room with mine.

but whatever is whatever, opinion is opinion and really doesn't matter.

Gold: 56.00
Oct 29 2015 11:11pm
Quote (Tear @ Oct 29 2015 09:53pm)
like I said, beach front wedding in front of the ocean..
coming from -5 degrees in Canada, to 80-85 degrees f in Florida.. I didn't mind having breathable material to wear during a wedding.
beats wearing a suit, or even dress pants and a button down for that matter.

also a close friend who studies fashion at a top university in Ontario actually aided my outfit choice, and loved the look. and considering fashion is her life, I'll take her advice any day.

outfit was simple to, cost me 40-50$? minus the sperrys which were pricey. banana republic pin striped pants with a nice plain linen button down from h&m. kinda hard to go wrong.

I study men's fashion often, follow a ton of ig and fb pages on it, read up on it when i have time. when I worked for a bank I was able to spend a ton of time and money into outfits.

you don't sound as educated on the matter, which leaves me to believe your opinion is personal, and not so much educated.

other than that, my haircut is rather trendy which bothers me more than it seems to bother you lol. but at the same time, it's so boring having the same short hair everyone has, I'd rather have a little play room with mine.

but whatever is whatever, opinion is opinion and really doesn't matter.

I think you're just wearing it weird. Pants look uncomfortably high on you, and fedora's are just awful especially on you, your face does not go well with it.

who the fuck STUDIES fashion at a university... can you imagine having "fashion" as your life, fashion is fuking simple, put shit on make sure u don't look like a fuking slob.

shirt and shoes look nice though.

e/ nothing wrong with hair either

This post was edited by turtol on Oct 29 2015 11:12pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1200820092010201120122268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll