d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Reasons Not To Take Creatine ?? Help Me Decide Plz
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 29 2010 02:54pm
creatine has been said to be harsh on joints, thats the main thing against it. i personally used it for about 2 weeks, and i just couldnt get shit done.

you have to drink it along with a large amount of fluid about an hour before workout, and i just felt like a fatass at the gym. i stopped taking it for sure,

once i up chucked it into a planter box. but i think the up chuck was mainly because of flavor problems mixed with the intense workout.
Gold: 279.00
Oct 29 2010 02:54pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Oct 29 2010 08:50pm)
Those with no logic, have no logic.

I don't see where you need further clarification.

Define anabolic steroid fool. The hormone found naturally in the body which is similar to steroids is: testosterone.
Please state how many types of anabolic steroids there are; Oral/injection, let alone how many different types of test you can inject.

No more clarification needed.

You comparisons are not good.

This post was edited by rick911 on Oct 29 2010 02:55pm
Gold: 87.99
Warn: 100%
Oct 29 2010 02:57pm
Quote (rick911 @ Oct 29 2010 01:54pm)
Definition:

Anabolic steroids are a class of natural and synthetic steroid hormones that promote cell growth and division, resulting in growth of muscle tissue and sometimes bone size and strength. Testosterone is the best known natural anabolic steroid, as well as the best known natural androgen.
Most anabolic steroids act by activation of androgen receptors. Results of androgen receptor activation are traditionally divided into anabolic and virilizing effects.
Examples of anabolic effects:
Increased amino acid incorporation into protein synthesis
Increased muscle mass and strength
Increased appetite
Increased bone remodelling and growth
Stimulation of bone marrow and increased production of red blood cells
Examples of virilizing effects:
Growth of a child's penis or a clitoris (an adult penis does not grow indefinitely even if exposed to high doses of androgens)
Increased growth of androgen-sensitive hair (pubic hair, beard, chest, limbs)
Increased vocal cord size, deepening the voice
Increased libido (sex drive)
Suppression of endogenous sex hormones
Impaired spermatogenesis
Many androgens are metabolized to compounds which also cross-react with estrogen receptors, producing an additional set of (usually) unwanted effects:
Accelerated bone maturation (in children)
Increased breast growth (in males)
A hormone with purely anabolic effects would have many uses, but in many cases the usefulness is limited by unwanted virilizing effects. Many of the synthetic anabolic steroids were devised in an attempt to find molecules that produced a higher degree of anabolic rather than virilizing effects.

Types:

way too many

My underlying point being:
Anabolic steroid is a generic term defined by what you just posted.

Creatine is a specific amino acid that is found in meat and naturally produced in the body.

Your logic compares Oranges to Apples (naturally produced test vs anabolic steroids)
My logic compares Apples to Apples (creatine found in suppo tubs is the exact same as the creatine produced and found naturally)

e;
Ignorance Cured!

This post was edited by Da_PkEr on Oct 29 2010 02:58pm
Oct 29 2010 02:58pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Oct 29 2010 08:57pm)
My underlying point being:
Anabolic steroid is a generic term defined by what you just posted.

Creatine is a specific amino acid that is found in meat and naturally produced in the body.

Your logic compares Oranges to Apples (naturally produced test vs anabolic steroids)
My logic compares Apples to Apples (creatine found in suppo tubs is the exact same as the creatine produced and found naturally)

e;
Ignorance Cured!

You stated that creatine was found naturally in some type of food ( natural). I stated as a counter example to show that your example was not good that coke or marijuana were also found in plants ( natural)

Then you stated that your body produce some ammount of creatine. Then to show you that this was another bad example i told you that the body also produce natural anabolic steroids.

All your examples that attempt to demonstrate that creatine should not be illegal are totally not valid.

And btw natural test and syntetic test are both AAS

This post was edited by rick911 on Oct 29 2010 03:00pm
Oct 29 2010 03:00pm
Quote (rick911 @ Oct 29 2010 01:58pm)
You stated that creatine was found naturally in some type of food ( natural). I stated as a counter example to show that your example was not good that coke or marijuana were also found in plants ( natural)

Then you stated that your body produce some ammount of creatine. Then to show you that this was another bad example i told you that the body also produce natural anabolic steroids.

All you example to show that creatine should not be illegal are totally not valid.

You are wrong.
The body does not naturally produce a generic term defining many different compounds, stated as an anabolic steroid.
The body naturally produces test.

Anabolic steroids =/= test

It can. But not always.

e;
If you think creatine should be illegal, you are either:
a) french
b) retarded.

Make your choice

This post was edited by Da_PkEr on Oct 29 2010 03:01pm
Oct 29 2010 03:02pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Oct 29 2010 09:00pm)
You are wrong.
The body does not naturally produce a generic term defining many different compounds, defined as an anabolic steroid.

It can. But not always.

Test-E is a single compound. And its an anabolic steroid.

Whats your point lol.

I also think it should be legal. I just think your example were bad.

This post was edited by rick911 on Oct 29 2010 03:02pm
Gold: 5,616.73
Oct 29 2010 03:03pm
creatines good for you
stop being stupid fucks
Oct 29 2010 03:04pm
Quote (rick911 @ Oct 29 2010 02:02pm)
Test-E is a single compound. And its an anabolic steroid.

Whats your point lol.

Anabolic steroids, officially known as anabolic-androgen steroids (AAS) or colloquially simply as "steroids", are drugs which mimic the effects of the male sex hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. Anabolic steroids also have androgenic and virilizing properties, including the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics such as the growth of the vocal cords and body hair. The word anabolic comes from the Greek ἀναβολή anabole, "that which is thrown up, mound", and the word androgenic from the Greek ἀνδρός andros, "of a man" + -γενής -genes, "born".

Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified and synthesized in the 1930s,

==========================================================================

You are done.
There is no further reason to attempt to cure your ignorance.

This post was edited by Da_PkEr on Oct 29 2010 03:04pm
Oct 29 2010 03:05pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Oct 29 2010 09:04pm)
Anabolic steroids, officially known as anabolic-androgen steroids (AAS) or colloquially simply as "steroids", are drugs which mimic the effects of the male sex hormones testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. Anabolic steroids also have androgenic and virilizing properties, including the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics such as the growth of the vocal cords and body hair. The word anabolic comes from the Greek ἀναβολή anabole, "that which is thrown up, mound", and the word androgenic from the Greek ἀνδρός andros, "of a man" + -γενής -genes, "born".

Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified and synthesized in the 1930s,

==========================================================================

You are done.
There is no further reason to attempt to cure your ignorance.

Battle of the quotes- i doubt you can beat this quote.

Anabolic steroids are a class of natural and synthetic steroid hormones that promote cell growth and division, resulting in growth of muscle tissue and sometimes bone size and strength. Testosterone is the best known natural anabolic steroid, as well as the best known natural androgen.
Most anabolic steroids act by activation of androgen receptors. Results of androgen receptor activation are traditionally divided into anabolic and virilizing effects.

Quote (Da_PkEr @ Oct 29 2010 09:00pm)
You are wrong.
The body does not naturally produce a generic term defining many different compounds, stated as an anabolic steroid.

It can. But not always.

e;
If you think creatine should be illegal, you are either:
a) french
b) retarded.

Make your choice

This post was edited by rick911 on Oct 29 2010 03:09pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%