d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11971981992002012039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Trader: Trusted
Aug 25 2009 02:55pm
Quote (Anilator(A) @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 04:50pm)
oh just diet right?

it could be diet, it could be ur not lifting hard. your lifting weights u feel comfortable with. you need to be uncomfortable with what your lifting and push urself to failure to see gains. you might not be gettin enough sleep. lack of SLEEP WILL CAUSE U TO WEAKEN OR NOT GET STRONGER FACT.

Explain how I'm making gains while not going to failure?
get out of this forum, you suck at trolling.
CAPS LOCK POWER

This post was edited by 7_Deadly_Sins on Aug 25 2009 04:11pm
Gold: 0.01
Aug 25 2009 04:05pm
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 12:48pm)
Raynor can cover these again if he wants.

1) Full body splits are not bad..depends on how you have it set up..compound movements only.
2) you arent ready for a PH..you have alot of natural potential left. Diet is most important if you want to gain.
The side effects of PHs are unknown, but they're being illegal soon, they're infact REAL STEROIDS, not OTC stuff, dont think they're pussy stuff.

yeah i was doing compound lifts mostly(military press, deadlift, squats, lat pulldowns, etc...) but I switched to a 5 day split while I am taking my PH(epistane) which I did a lot of research on, and made sure to go the informed route instead of the insta massif jacked fibrazz route(no xplode). But i disagree that they are real steroids for 2 reasons
1) they are oral, which highly limits the conversion factor to actual testosterone, also they are much less anabolic/androgenic i you get certain ones, i got epistane which is MUCH less androgenic than illegal AAS(so no acne/baldness/hairgrowth) also it is an anti aromatase so no gyno, only thing it will do is shut down my natural hormone production which I will restart with my PCT of a SERM(nolva/clomid)+bold+zmas+trib
2) You dont get more massive gains the more you dose where steroids the more you use the bigger you get, and I am talking per cycle not prolongues use which ofc with both you see more results the more you use! but per cycle you take a certain amount of pills, take the gains you get, take a pct, and walk away clean.
And I have been on a clean bulk for quite awhile(year+) and I just dont get much bigger at my weight anymore, so i needed to stretch out to something else.

This post was edited by bones0187 on Aug 25 2009 04:06pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 355.06
Trader: Trusted
Aug 25 2009 04:14pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 06:05pm)
yeah i was doing compound lifts mostly(military press, deadlift, squats, lat pulldowns, etc...) but I switched to a 5 day split while I am taking my PH(epistane) which I did a lot of research on, and made sure to go the informed route instead of the insta massif jacked fibrazz route(no xplode). But i disagree that they are real steroids for 2 reasons
1) they are oral, which highly limits the conversion factor to actual testosterone, also they are much less anabolic/androgenic i you get certain ones, i got epistane which is MUCH less androgenic than illegal AAS(so no acne/baldness/hairgrowth) also it is an anti aromatase so no gyno, only thing it will do is shut down my natural hormone production which I will restart with my PCT of a SERM(nolva/clomid)+bold+zmas+trib
2) You dont get more massive gains the more you dose where steroids the more you use the bigger you get, and I am talking per cycle not prolongues use which ofc with both you see more results the more you use! but per cycle you take a certain amount of pills, take the gains you get, take a pct, and walk away clean.
And I have been on a clean bulk for quite awhile(year+) and I just dont get much bigger at my weight anymore, so i needed to stretch out to something else.

if they arent real steroids, why are most of them getting banned?
And yea you kinda do get more gains the more you take..it's a steroid..I really dont understand why you wont acknowledge this..maybe it makes you feel better to not take something that's not a "real" steroid.
Gold: 0.01
Aug 25 2009 04:39pm
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 04:14pm)
And yea you kinda do get more gains the more you take..it's a steroid..I really dont understand why you wont acknowledge this..maybe it makes you feel better to not take something that's not a "real" steroid.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm

I agree with what is said in their, about how it is qualified as a "steroid" but it isnt anywhere near the same as the illegal injectible ones, YES it shares the same effect/properties but no where near as drastic
Most of the ones that got banned where highly toxic and causing extreme liver damage and/or were used by pro atheletes and they deemed them as a performance enhancing drug(which they are but so is creatine) and made them illegal for that reason. But saying they are illegal for the same reasons as inject able AAS's that are illegal is not comepletely true.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 25 2009 04:50pm
Quote (7_Deadly_Sins @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 10:14pm)

Why are you even arguing with him, he is already sold to this shit.

Stop losing your time
Aug 25 2009 05:37pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Tue, Aug 25 2009, 05:05pm)

dianabol anadrol anavar winstrol are all orals
and guess what, they are steroids!
Aug 25 2009 06:20pm
Them being hard on the liver does not make them not-steroids,

Let me get this straight, Tren is going to be banned soon.

For the moment it is only an prohormone and not an AAS
But in a few months it will automaticly transform into a steroid because it will be illegal?
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 25 2009 06:22pm
Hi everyone !
I'm curently 6''4 weight and i'm 250 pound I would like to waste 50 lbs
so if someone could help lmk. in this topic or via pm I will better chek my pm then this topic

This post was edited by COB_HC on Aug 25 2009 06:22pm
Gold: 112.00
Aug 25 2009 06:24pm
Quote (COB_HC @ Wed, Aug 26 2009, 12:22am)
Hi everyone !
I'm curently 6''4 weight and i'm 250 pound I would like to waste 50 lbs
so if someone could help lmk. in this topic or via pm I will better chek my pm then this topic

If you check the entire sticky you can find about it o.O main thing is eat few hundred calories less and exercise
Gold: 213.00
Aug 26 2009 03:03pm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/pro.html

i just bought that , is it a good protein supplement ? or no ?

im not very good with supplements o-o

if you could tell me what makes a protein supplement bad or good , that would be insane

thanks

~CoBm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11971981992002012039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll