d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Motivation Thread For The Next Year Of Fitness > Pictures
Prev1181920212292Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 60%
Feb 17 2011 02:37pm
No amount of intellect or education will get you anywhere in life.

If you just but apply 1% of what you learned you would be ahead then 99% of the rest
Gold: 120,593.01
Feb 17 2011 02:42pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 17 2011 04:34pm)
A little somthing for your weak ass mind to ponder....

Beating 1 person does not qualify you as the best; Does  dictionary say so? NO.

Beating someone already worse off than you DOES NOT HELP.

try to think dude. Really, dig down deep and conjure up all of your intellect.
Did I say beat some random person? No.
I said if you beat the BEST (aka not some random dude), then you become the best; but don't settle at that--push further and further to be better and better than that.

Your reading comprehension is so unbelievably bad...it makes it seem as if your strategy to argue is to claim I said something and then say that thing is wrong.

This post was edited by Morholt on Feb 17 2011 02:43pm
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2011 03:13pm
old versus commercial, thought it was pretty cool tho

Gold: 1,310.23
Feb 17 2011 03:22pm
These two below are very good.........
but who is the guy in the first photo?

This post was edited by TheOak on Feb 17 2011 03:22pm
Gold: 3,496.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 17 2011 04:57pm
Quote (TheOak @ Feb 17 2011 04:22pm)
These two below are very good.........
but who is the guy in the first photo?

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/7711/tillicollapse.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2725/betterthanyouk.jpg

dunno, but he's 100% man

and about 150% photoshop.... STILL i am jelly like marmalade. Gz body/definition ;)
Gold: 1,145.30
Feb 17 2011 06:15pm
Quote (AF_bear @ Feb 17 2011 05:57pm)
dunno, but he's 100% man

and about 150% photoshop.... STILL i am jelly like marmalade. Gz body/definition ;)

Mcgrath <3
Gold: 911.39
Feb 17 2011 07:26pm
good thread
Gold: 87.99
Warn: 100%
Feb 18 2011 12:59am
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 17 2011 01:42pm)
Did I say beat some random person?  No.
I said if you beat the BEST (aka not some random dude), then you become the best; but don't settle at that--push further and further to be better and better than that.

Your reading comprehension is so unbelievably bad...it makes it seem as if your strategy to argue is to claim I said something and then say that thing is wrong.

And who are you to QUALIFY someone as THE BEST?
Furthermore, who are you to say what their best is, or even what their limits are..?

So again, you are stating that you compare yourself TO SOME RANDOM PERSON who you DO NOT KNOW and have no comprehension OF WHAT THEY ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF, but you still just want to beat them..
Ya dude. I've tried to explain this to you from EVERY angle. Please try to understand that the only person you can JUDGE or QUALIFY is YOURSELF; Not any other individual.

thanks

You keep changing your argument.... (started as the retards in your childhood that said you could achieve certain things... WERE THEY THE BEST? NO. THEN WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THAT YOU ONLY TRY BEAT THE BEST????)
Gold: 120,593.01
Feb 18 2011 02:39am
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 18 2011 02:59am)
And who are you to QUALIFY someone as THE BEST?
Furthermore, who are you to say what their best is, or even what their limits are..?

So again, you are stating that you compare yourself TO SOME RANDOM PERSON who you DO NOT KNOW and have no comprehension OF WHAT THEY ARE FULLY CAPABLE OF, but you still just want to beat them..
Ya dude. I've tried to explain this to you from EVERY angle. Please try to understand that the only person you can JUDGE or QUALIFY is YOURSELF; Not any other individual.

thanks

You keep changing your argument.... (started as the retards in your childhood that said you could achieve certain things... WERE THEY THE BEST? NO. THEN WHY ARE YOU ARGUING THAT YOU ONLY TRY BEAT THE BEST????)
Do the Olympics--or any competition for the matter--not exist in your head? You certainly can determine someone's best performance. We have these things called systems of measurement, where we can, uh, you know....measure things.
Take a person's 100m dash time. At one point in their life, they will have ran their own personal record, which may or may not become the best in the world--which is QUANTIFIABLE by the MEASUREMENT of time, which can be recorded, as time is a CONSTANT. The system used is NOT arbitrary.
THAT is what qualifies for the best. THAT is how you know what someone is fully capable of--a person is capable of the things that they achieved; not a bunch of "well, if I had trained a little harder then" or "if I had eaten a little better" because that sleeping and eating is what you were capable of doing. No person needs any qualification to determine who is the best, as even a child can look at the numbers and see who is the best.
So, no, as I said before, I am not saying some random person. Just because you don't know Usain Bolt in person, that doesn't mean he's just some random dude.

Let me return you to the initial post your started your rant about:
You can speak for yourself, but you can't speak for everyone.

My entire life I've been told, "you can't, you can't, it's impossible, you'll never succeed."  However, I disagree and continue to do stuff that people would never imagine being real.  My whole life, I've just been saying, "F*** you!"  The feeling...it's euphoric and drives me to do more.

When I first started posting here I laid out some high goals and a lot of people said impossible.  Guess what...I'm knocking on the door.
The doubt was all that I needed.

Telling someone they can't do something will be received as hateful words.
So, where did I say my outlook was to beat the best?
I said I wanted to surpass the challenges laid out before me, and those doubtful of it happening were just fuel to make me want to surpass those challenges.

Wait--you're changing your argument now...you JUST said I am trying to beat the best.
But...didn't you say this?

Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 16 2011 01:25am)
See the difference between me and you is my outlook on life is being the best, whereas your outlook is being better than someone else. Sorry dude

Aren't YOU the one wants to be the best (even though I have already shown that being the best is being better than everyone else; as well as I never said anything about being better than someone else--only being better than people's prejudgments)?

Yet again, your argument is full of holes and is based on making claims as to what I said, though I never did.

This post was edited by Morholt on Feb 18 2011 02:41am
Gold: 87.99
Warn: 100%
Feb 18 2011 03:54am
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 18 2011 01:39am)
Do the Olympics--or any competition for the matter--not exist in your head?  You certainly can determine someone's best performance.  We have these things called systems of measurement, where we can, uh, you know....measure things.
Take a person's 100m dash time.  At one point in their life, they will have ran their own personal record, which may or may not become the best in the world--which is QUANTIFIABLE by the MEASUREMENT of time, which can be recorded, as time is a CONSTANT.  The system used is NOT arbitrary. 
THAT is what qualifies for the best.  THAT is how you know what someone is fully capable of--a person is capable of the things that they achieved; not a bunch of "well, if I had trained a little harder then" or "if I had eaten a little better" because that sleeping and eating is what you were capable of doing.  No person needs any qualification to determine who is the best, as even a child can look at the numbers and see who is the best.
So, no, as I said before, I am not saying some random person.  Just because you don't know Usain Bolt in person, that doesn't mean he's just some random dude.

Let me return you to the initial post your started your rant about:
So, where did I say my outlook was to beat the best?
I said I wanted to surpass the challenges laid out before me, and those doubtful of it happening were just fuel to make me want to surpass those challenges.

Wait--you're changing your argument now...you JUST said I am trying to beat the best.
But...didn't you say this?

Aren't YOU the one wants to be the best (even though I have already shown that being the best is being better than everyone else; as well as I never said anything about being better than someone else--only being better than people's prejudgments)?

Yet again, your argument is full of holes and is based on making claims as to what I said, though I never did.

If you think you can EVER beat usain bolt than you are definitely autistic. AGAIN STOP TALKING ABOUT UNREALISTIC THINGS.

You have once again failed to mention how your original statement about random people in your childhood talking shit could have possibly been needed as motivation.
Look at you son, you are now talking about the olympics.

Code
Quote (Morholt @ Jan 1 2011 02:05pm)
You can speak for yourself, but you can't speak for everyone.

My entire life I've been told, "you can't, you can't, it's impossible, you'll never succeed."  However, I disagree and continue to do stuff that people would never imagine being real.  My whole life, I've just been saying, "F*** you!"  The feeling...it's euphoric and drives me to do more.

When I first started posting here I laid out some high goals and a lot of people said impossible.  Guess what...I'm knocking on the door.
The doubt was all that I needed.

Telling someone they can't do something will be received as hateful words.

STOP talking about irrelevant shit!
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1181920212292Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll