d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11871881891901912039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Aug 13 2009 02:29pm
Quote (Nitro @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 03:10pm)
gotcha! thanks a lot buddy! , i took lipo6 black today, felt full of energy and did cardio super! increased intensity of level 10 from crosstrainer intensity 16 to 18! and the start intensity 5 - from crosstrainer intensity 6 to 8!

I will prepare the list of stuff to be taken with the timings and i'll make sure i don't miss a dose..

My meals are always in 2 and half hour intervals
An example of my day

Alarm wakes me up at 7:30 am , i workout at 9 am to 9:45 ish if its weight training , or 8 am to 8 : 20 am if its cardio

Cardio days :
1st meal : 9:40 am (1 hour break after cardio before eating)
2nd meal : 12:10 pm
3rd meal : 2:40 pm
4th meal : 5:10 pm
5th meal : 7:40 Pm
6th meal : 10:10 pm

12:00 Am - ZZZZZ

Weight training days :
1st meal :9:45 am immediately post workout (usually post workout shake) / 12:15 am/2:45pm/5:15 pm /7:45 pm / 10:15 pm / 12:00 am zzzz

i have to take BCAA preworkout and post workout , no need for bcaa before bed right?

damnit ive got to stop askin questions!!! im so confused about the bcaa..

also we dont get low fat cottage cheese here.. we get the kraft one which is .. Jocca - 100 grams of it gives 107 kcal , 9.3 g protein , 5 g carbs which is sugar , and 5.5 g fat from which 3.6g is saturated..
shud i order casein protein from BB instead?

yes, optimum casein would be better.

as for bcaa - just as I said...between meals if they are more than 2 hours apart...and before/during/after workouts....thats it.
Aug 13 2009 02:31pm
Quote (LuLer @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 06:34am)
First time posting in this section. I need some help (thanks in advance, this is a really nice thing you are doing :P):

About me:
- I'm 21 years old.
- 5'11
- 140 (skinny, I know)

I've been going to the gym for about 6 months (and a couple month break in between when I got injured, so more like 4 months) but nothing too serious.

But I want to start getting into great shape, and am going to try the P90x. I already have all the stuff, and people that I know have told me the results are great as advertised (not sure of your opinion on it).

Anyways, the problem I have is with my diet. Like I said above, I'm about 140, but I do have some fat. I want to eventually get up to 170 but still be lean.

What I need is a good diet, very structured, telling me what to eat and when to eat it everyday.  I eat pretty much everything, except fish (hate the taste). I don't eat eggs just alone (of course, if it is an ingredient in something else, I do) but I won't mind trying to cut out the yolk and just swallow the white raw. Not a fan of tomatoes and chicken either (although I'm starting to eat chicken breast).

Right now I eat pizza once a week, hotdogs maybe once a week, burger once a week, etc. but am slowly replacing some of those meals with a protein shake. I also eat a good amount of fruit.

Got a site or something that has a good meal planner? Pretty much what I need is:

- How many meals to eat
- When to eat the meals
- What I should eat
- Ingredients for each meal (I only want simple ingredients)
- When to drink protein shake

Also, if you have specific experience with the p90x, that would be great.  don't want to get "big"... just lean, cut and toned.

Thanks for any help,

- KJ :D

hey there...I did not see your post sandwiched between nitros posts...

all of your questions have been answered MULTIPLE times in the last 10-15 pages....please do urself a favor and read a lot on this thread...there is a TON of really great stuff on here that will help you.

Once you have done the basic research, come back and ask me some more specific questions <3

thanks!
Gold: 250.07
Aug 13 2009 02:46pm
Thanks a lot Raynor , i'm gonna print out your answers so i can make my plans accordingly , today i only started with 2g of bcaa before workout , but i completed my lipo6black dose..
tmrw is freeday , i will be starting with betagen and continue with lipo6 and bcaa , saturday i will start with cla and muscle armor.. I'm ordering casein for my last meal before goin to bed , 1 scoop shud be enough for now..
i hope im not eating too much protein (210 grams a day) , even if i am i heard the body uses calories to burn the excess protein anyway and it takes a lot more than 210 grams to make anybody fat :D

Thanks for taking the time to answer my many questions , i really appreciate it.

Take care.

^^
Gold: 120.00
Aug 14 2009 10:48am
Hey Raynor,

I'm 6'6 241, 23 years old.

I followed the following diet for about 5 months and am insanely sick of it, plus I think that I have been eating to little and because of it my cut hasn't been working properly, was hoping you could help me fine tune a different diet.

Rules I was following:
No Salt
No Dairy
No Added Sugar
No Starch

Wake Up:
1 Banana

Breakfast:
1 Whole Egg, 3 Whites (Hard Boiled)

Workout:
1-1.5 Hours
1 Scoop of ON Whey in Water post Workout

Lunch:
Same as Breakfast

Snacks:
Green Apples, Blueberries, Strawberries, Pineapple, Etc.

Dinner:
Piece of Fish Broiled, dusted in Cayenne Pepper.
(I've kind of been neglecting even eating this the past few weeks)

Pre-Sleep:
On Casein 1 Scoop in Water
(I've been neglecting taking this too)

Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
Aug 14 2009 10:49am
Quote (Boxa @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 04:48pm)
Hey Raynor,

I followed the following diet for about 5 months and am insanely sick of it, plus I think that I have been eating to little and because of it my cut hasn't been working properly, was hoping you could help me fine tune a different diet.

Rules I was following:
No Salt
No Dairy
No Added Sugar
No Starch

Wake Up:
1 Banana

Breakfast:

Workout:
1-1.5 Hours

Lunch:
Same as Breakfast

Snacks:

Dinner:

Pre-Sleep:

Just sayin, for lunch add some tuna brah :)
Aug 14 2009 10:51am
Quote (piller @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 11:49am)
Just sayin, for lunch add some tuna brah :)

I think the whole diet needs to be revamped completely.
Aug 14 2009 11:28am
Quote (Boxa @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 12:48pm)
Hey Raynor,

Rules I was following:
No Salt
No Dairy
No Added Sugar
No Starch

Wake Up:
1 Banana

Breakfast:

Workout:
1-1.5 Hours

Lunch:
Same as Breakfast

Snacks:

Dinner:

Pre-Sleep:

That is a terrible diet to be honest....and if you've been following that for 5 months, I'm surprised you haven't gotten sick in the process...literally..

heres a more sensible approach:

Breakfast - 1 muscle milk protein shake + 1 large banana or 3 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2 - peanut butter on celery + 1 glass milk

Meal 3 - 1 can of tuna on top of a salad (can be made into tuna salad with a little mayo + mustard etc)

meal 4 - 1 medium chicken breast + broccoli w/ olive oil

meal 5 - protein shake + handful of mixed nuts

meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese w/ cinnamon before bed
Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
Aug 14 2009 11:31am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 05:28pm)
That is a terrible diet to be honest....and if you've been following that for 5 months, I'm surprised you haven't gotten sick in the process...literally..

Breakfast - 1 muscle milk protein shake + 1 large banana or 3 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal

Meal 3 - 1 can of tuna on top of a salad (can be made into tuna salad with a little mayo + mustard etc)

Why cinnamon?
Aug 14 2009 11:41am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 12:28pm)

How much peanut butter should I be going for and would I be better off with almond butter?

For the meal 5 protein shake 1 scoop of ON Whey work?

And for meal 6 is cottage cheese > ON Casein?

E:/
The supplements I'm taking as of right now are:

ON BCAA Caps
ON BCAA Powder
Green Mag
L-Arg
L-Glut
ON Superior Amino Tabs (EAAs)
Omega 3
Probiotics
Fish Oil
Multi Vit

This post was edited by Boxa on Aug 14 2009 11:42am
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2009 11:42am
Quote (piller @ Fri, Aug 14 2009, 05:31pm)
Why cinnamon?

taste
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11871881891901912039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll