d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11861871881891902039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.07
Aug 13 2009 02:03am
Raynor , thanks a lot for the tips , one last question for the month (i have asked too many and im sorry but this is important for me , its my 1st time eatin so many supplements at one time) , ive finished 1 month of training without supplements and im getting very good results cos of my dedication and strictness! I feel awesome!

If you can tell me about the supplements im taking , the label usage is listed below , can you tell me how often i should take it according to your experience

Also one last look at my workout plan

Sat : Upper Body Weight Training
Preworkout : BCAA + gold standard iso whey 1 scoop with a fruit
Postworkout : Gold standard iso whey from ON with a banana
Rest of the day - 3 myoplex and 3 small balanced meals
Sun : Cardio
Preworkout : BCAA
Postworkout : 4 egg whites and orange
Monday : Lower Body Weight Training
Tuesday : Cardio
Wednesday : Upper Body Weight Training
Thursday : Cardio
Friday : Free day
What to eat on free day i don't even feel hungry anymore since ive been eatin 6 small meals a day for a month..

This is my last question - seriously.. i want to put the supplements above in line with my meals and my trainer here hasent even heard of the supplements (why am i still in dubai?)

since today was my 1st day i started with LIPO 6 and BCAA - lipo 6 says it should be cycled for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks off..

feeling my stomach growling , but i have to wait 40 mins more to eat my 2nd meal which is a myoplex original meal replacement shake.. (2 and half our interval between each of the 6 meals)

This post was edited by Nitro on Aug 13 2009 02:28am
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Aug 13 2009 02:29am
Quote (Nitro @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 04:03am)
Raynor , thanks a lot for the tips , one last question for the month (i have asked too many and im sorry but this is important for me , its my 1st time eatin so many supplements at one time) , ive finished 1 month of training without supplements and im getting very good results cos of my dedication and strictness! I feel awesome!

If you can tell me about the supplements im taking , the label usage is listed below , can you tell me how often i should take it according to your experience

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/3674/serv.jpg

Also one last look at my workout plan

Sat : Upper Body Weight Training
Sun : Cardio
Monday : Lower Body Weight Training
Tuesday : Cardio
Wednesday : Upper Body Weight Training
Thursday : Cardio
Friday : Free day
What to eat on free day i don't even feel hungry anymore since ive been eatin 6 small meals a day for a month..

This is my last question - seriously.. i want to put the supplements above in line with my meals and my trainer here hasent even heard of the supplements (why am i still in dubai?)

since today was my 1st day i started with LIPO 6 and BCAA - lipo 6 says it should be cycled for 8 weeks and then 4 weeks off..

Hey there

take 2 caps of CLA 3 x a day...with the 3 FOOD meals that you eat.

take the lipo 6 in the morning when u first wake up (3 caps) and 3 caps right before a workout

take the bcaa's between meals 3g (6 caps) (if you go longer than 2 hours without eating) and also take 2g every 45 mins of exercise - 2g before, 2g during, 2g after. sometimes 3g is recommended...but 2g will do fine for the sake of ease.

take muscle armor before a workout and before bed (1 scoop each time)

take betagen once in the morning, once before or after workout, and once prior to bed.

as far as friday meals go....keep the meals the same as workout days.

also, follow all directions on the supplements in regards to not exceeding posted amounts and cycling....so with lipo 6, although cycling isn't necessary - it's best to follow the instructions rather than risk anything.

Aug 13 2009 02:34am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 12:29pm)
Hey there

take 2 caps of CLA 3 x a day...with the 3 FOOD meals that you eat.

take the lipo 6 in the morning when u first wake up (3 caps) and 3 caps right before a workout

take the bcaa's between meals 3g (6 caps) (if you go longer than 2 hours without eating) and also take 2g every 45 mins of exercise - 2g before, 2g during, 2g after. sometimes 3g is recommended...but 2g will do fine for the sake of ease.

take muscle armor before a workout and before bed (1 scoop each time)

take betagen once in the morning, once before or after workout, and once prior to bed.

as far as friday meals go....keep the meals the same as workout days.

also, follow all directions on the supplements in regards to not exceeding posted amounts and cycling....so with lipo 6, although cycling isn't necessary - it's best to follow the instructions rather than risk anything.

for lipo6 , i wake up in the morning and go to cardio immediately ,so can i take 1 serving upon waking up and 1 serving in the afternoon?
ive noted down start dates of supplements so i don't overdose..

Thanks Raynor!
btw the bcaa thing , the dosage went over my head..... my weight training session for upper body does not exceed 46 mins , and my weight training session for lower body does not exceed 42 mins.. and my cardio doesnt exceed 20 mins cos its hiit

My weigth training and cardio is always 1st thing in the morning , as the morning is the only time i get for workouts.. so betagen , once in the mornin before workout , once in the afternoon and once in the night?

This post was edited by Nitro on Aug 13 2009 02:58am
Gold: 12,140.00
Aug 13 2009 04:34am
First time posting in this section. I need some help (thanks in advance, this is a really nice thing you are doing :P):

About me:
- I'm 21 years old.
- 5'11
- 140 (skinny, I know)

I've been going to the gym for about 6 months (and a couple month break in between when I got injured, so more like 4 months) but nothing too serious.

But I want to start getting into great shape, and am going to try the P90x. I already have all the stuff, and people that I know have told me the results are great as advertised (not sure of your opinion on it).

Anyways, the problem I have is with my diet. Like I said above, I'm about 140, but I do have some fat. I want to eventually get up to 170 but still be lean.

What I need is a good diet, very structured, telling me what to eat and when to eat it everyday. I eat pretty much everything, except fish (hate the taste). I don't eat eggs just alone (of course, if it is an ingredient in something else, I do) but I won't mind trying to cut out the yolk and just swallow the white raw. Not a fan of tomatoes and chicken either (although I'm starting to eat chicken breast).

Right now I eat pizza once a week, hotdogs maybe once a week, burger once a week, etc. but am slowly replacing some of those meals with a protein shake. I also eat a good amount of fruit.

Got a site or something that has a good meal planner? Pretty much what I need is:

- How many meals to eat
- When to eat the meals
- What I should eat
- Ingredients for each meal (I only want simple ingredients)
- When to drink protein shake

Also, if you have specific experience with the p90x, that would be great. don't want to get "big"... just lean, cut and toned.

Thanks for any help,

- KJ :D

This post was edited by LuLer on Aug 13 2009 04:41am
Aug 13 2009 06:02am
Oh , continuation of my last question :

On my free day which is friday - no workout and eat whatever i want in moderation (i dont even feel hungry since 1st august 2009 , seriously , i just eat so i dont kill muscle and slow down my metabolism)

How do i supplement with the 5 items we talked about?

Also - on my free day - do i need 210 grams of protein like my other workout days?
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Aug 13 2009 12:56pm
Quote (Nitro @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 04:34am)
for lipo6 , i wake up in the morning and go to cardio immediately ,so can i take 1 serving upon waking up and 1 serving in the afternoon?
ive noted down start dates of supplements so i don't overdose..

Thanks Raynor!
btw the bcaa thing , the dosage went over my head..... my weight training session for upper body does not exceed 46 mins , and my weight training session for lower body does not exceed 42 mins.. and my cardio doesnt exceed 20 mins cos its hiit

My weigth training and cardio is always 1st thing in the morning , as the morning is the only time i get for workouts.. so betagen , once in the mornin before workout , once in the afternoon and once in the night?

Quote (Nitro @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 08:02am)
Oh , continuation of my last question :

On my free day which is friday - no workout and eat whatever i want in moderation (i dont even feel hungry since 1st august 2009 , seriously , i just eat so i dont kill muscle and slow down my metabolism)

How do i supplement with the 5 items we talked about?

Also - on my free day - do i need 210 grams of protein like my other workout days?

Ok for the lipo 6 yes that is correct.

for the bcaa...do it like this

take 2g before exercise, and 2g after exercise for all exercise that only lasts 45 mins or less.

on non-workout days, you will just use the BCAA's between meals if u go longer than 2 hours without eating....and also take the protein shakes as usual. Also take the lipo 6 once in the morning and one later in the afternoon. Take the betagen 3x as day as the instructions state (mainly for the creatine content). lastly, take the CLA with all the 3 regular food meals....but do not bother taking muscle armor on the non-workout days except for ONCE before bed.

Aug 13 2009 01:10pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 10:56pm)
Ok for the lipo 6 yes that is correct.

for the bcaa...do it like this

take 2g before exercise, and 2g after exercise for all exercise that only lasts 45 mins or less.

on non-workout days, you will just use the BCAA's between meals if u go longer than 2 hours without eating....and also take the protein shakes as usual. Also take the lipo 6 once in the morning and one later in the afternoon. Take the betagen 3x as day as the instructions state (mainly for the creatine content). lastly, take the CLA with all the 3 regular food meals....but do not bother taking muscle armor on the non-workout days except for ONCE before bed.

gotcha! thanks a lot buddy! , i took lipo6 black today, felt full of energy and did cardio super! increased intensity of level 10 from crosstrainer intensity 16 to 18! and the start intensity 5 - from crosstrainer intensity 6 to 8!

I will prepare the list of stuff to be taken with the timings and i'll make sure i don't miss a dose..

My meals are always in 2 and half hour intervals
An example of my day

Alarm wakes me up at 7:30 am , i workout at 9 am to 9:45 ish if its weight training , or 8 am to 8 : 20 am if its cardio

Cardio days :
1st meal : 9:40 am (1 hour break after cardio before eating)
2nd meal : 12:10 pm
3rd meal : 2:40 pm
4th meal : 5:10 pm
5th meal : 7:40 Pm
6th meal : 10:10 pm

12:00 Am - ZZZZZ

Weight training days :
1st meal :9:45 am immediately post workout (usually post workout shake) / 12:15 am/2:45pm/5:15 pm /7:45 pm / 10:15 pm / 12:00 am zzzz

i have to take BCAA preworkout and post workout , no need for bcaa before bed right?

damnit ive got to stop askin questions!!! im so confused about the bcaa..

also we dont get low fat cottage cheese here.. we get the kraft one which is .. Jocca - 100 grams of it gives 107 kcal , 9.3 g protein , 5 g carbs which is sugar , and 5.5 g fat from which 3.6g is saturated..
shud i order casein protein from BB instead?

This post was edited by Nitro on Aug 13 2009 01:23pm
Gold: 12,140.00
Aug 13 2009 01:59pm
Quote (LuLer @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 03:34am)
First time posting in this section. I need some help (thanks in advance, this is a really nice thing you are doing :P):

About me:
- I'm 21 years old.
- 5'11
- 140 (skinny, I know)

I've been going to the gym for about 6 months (and a couple month break in between when I got injured, so more like 4 months) but nothing too serious.

But I want to start getting into great shape, and am going to try the P90x. I already have all the stuff, and people that I know have told me the results are great as advertised (not sure of your opinion on it).

Anyways, the problem I have is with my diet. Like I said above, I'm about 140, but I do have some fat. I want to eventually get up to 170 but still be lean.

What I need is a good diet, very structured, telling me what to eat and when to eat it everyday.  I eat pretty much everything, except fish (hate the taste). I don't eat eggs just alone (of course, if it is an ingredient in something else, I do) but I won't mind trying to cut out the yolk and just swallow the white raw. Not a fan of tomatoes and chicken either (although I'm starting to eat chicken breast).

Right now I eat pizza once a week, hotdogs maybe once a week, burger once a week, etc. but am slowly replacing some of those meals with a protein shake. I also eat a good amount of fruit.

Got a site or something that has a good meal planner? Pretty much what I need is:

- How many meals to eat
- When to eat the meals
- What I should eat
- Ingredients for each meal (I only want simple ingredients)
- When to drink protein shake

Also, if you have specific experience with the p90x, that would be great.  don't want to get "big"... just lean, cut and toned.

Thanks for any help,

- KJ :D

I think you missed me. :(
Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
Aug 13 2009 02:02pm
Quote (LuLer @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 07:59pm)

he'll get to you. he doesn't hve time to answer anyone...go back in the thread and see if he's answered your question before....more than likely he has

ALSO

TONED TONED ETC TONED ETC

This post was edited by piller on Aug 13 2009 02:02pm
Gold: 3.38
Aug 13 2009 02:14pm
Quote (LuLer @ Thu, Aug 13 2009, 11:59am)

Just read the last few pages, and you should get the answers you're looking for :P
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11861871881891902039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll