d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Ultimate Post Your Own Picture Thread > Show Off Your Hard Earned Body
Prev1183718381839184018412268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 5 2014 11:09pm
Quote (xGeArz @ Jul 5 2014 11:37pm)
3. The guy cares way too God damn much about my left arm and it's honestly a bit creepy.

Well now when he's picturing your left arm at night he'll be stuck thinking about an elephant..
Gold: 433.01
Warn: 80%
Jul 5 2014 11:24pm
Quote (dechristianize @ Jul 5 2014 11:44pm)
you just won the price of the biggest asshole ever, grats.

you like xgearz. so does most of the forum

if this was a random tattoo on someone people would be shitting on it.

but i think it looks good.

noob whacker thinks it's odd that a white guy gets a tattoo of hindu mythology which isn't totally unreasonable. but the tattoo is cool

really only thing tattoo needs is meaning to the person who got it.
Gold: 58.00
Jul 5 2014 11:48pm
Quote (fingerling @ Jul 6 2014 12:24am)
you like xgearz. so does most of the forum

if this was a random tattoo on someone people would be shitting on it.

but i think it looks good.

noob whacker thinks it's odd that a white guy gets a tattoo of  hindu mythology  which isn't totally unreasonable. but the tattoo is cool

really only thing tattoo needs is meaning to the person who got it.

theres way of saying it whitout sounding like an asshole

and i don't specially '' like '' xgearz, im pretty neutral about him
Gold: 8,221.76
Jul 6 2014 12:32am
Quote (dechristianize @ Jul 6 2014 01:48am)
theres way of saying it whitout sounding like an asshole

and i don't specially '' like '' xgearz, im pretty neutral about him

xgearz is often condescending

can dish it but not handle it
Gold: 364.00
Jul 6 2014 01:34am
Ok time to pitch in.

1) Why does a tattoo need meaning? It's not some kind of symbolic ink on your body only. ANYONE with a sense of common sense knows it's art. Then you, out of all people, come insulting it?
From a fellow artist it's pretty disrespectful saying that there needs to be a reason. Why the hell do I draw then? Can I not just do it cause I'm bored?

2) It's odd that a white person has a Hindu tattoo? Lol are you seriously kidding right now? Why in the fuck do you have to be "x" ethnicity to believe in "y?" I've met all kinds of Buddhists at festivities
and temples. YES this includes white people, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

3) Irrelevant but all you (noob_whacker) seem to do is base people off their internet life and forum posts lol

Okay, rant done. I think the logic and reasoning for tattoos is the most frustrating to hear...
Jul 6 2014 01:56am
Quote (drhong @ Jul 6 2014 03:34am)
Ok time to pitch in.

1) Why does a tattoo need meaning? It's not some kind of symbolic ink on your body only. ANYONE with a sense of common sense knows it's art. Then you, out of all people, come insulting it?
From a fellow artist it's pretty disrespectful saying that there needs to be a reason. Why the hell do I draw then? Can I not just do it cause I'm bored?

2) It's odd that a white person has a Hindu tattoo? Lol are you seriously kidding right now? Why in the fuck do you have to be "x" ethnicity to believe in "y?" I've met all kinds of Buddhists at festivities
and temples. YES this includes white people, blacks, Hispanics, etc.

3) Irrelevant but all you (noob_whacker) seem to do is base people off their internet life and forum posts lol

Okay, rant done. I think the logic and reasoning for tattoos is the most frustrating to hear...

cause why should i have any logical reason to put permanent ink on my body?
cause ur bored? really? .... lol wow

u can draw cause bored, cause on paper and shit, not on ur body that u cannot remove without quite a bit of effort. tattoo is different than drawing a picture.... ur not usually even the one drawing the tattoo.... lawlz

ummmm i said this "and an elephant that is part of a hindu or whatever religion on a white dude, who more than likely does not follow that religion"

learn to readz, more than likely, its possible to be hindu or whatever, skin color dont mean everything, but statistically people of hindu religion are often not white.
Gold: 364.00
Jul 6 2014 02:02am
Quote (noob_whacker @ Jul 6 2014 12:56am)

u can draw cause bored, cause on paper and shit, not on ur body that u cannot remove without quite a bit of effort. tattoo is different than drawing a picture.... ur not usually even the one drawing the tattoo.... lawlz

ummmm i said this "and an elephant that is part of a hindu or whatever religion on a white dude, who more than likely does not follow that religion"

learn to readz, more than likely, its possible to be hindu or whatever, skin color dont mean everything, but statistically people of hindu religion are often not white.

Who cares? He can get whatever he wants on his body... Why's he got to be following that religion lmao

You don't have to worship that religion to admire it
Gold: 293.30
Jul 6 2014 02:04am
Quote (noob_whacker @ Jul 6 2014 04:56am)

So what was the point of that gigantic wall of text then?
Jul 6 2014 02:07am
Quote (drhong @ Jul 6 2014 04:02am)
Who cares? He can get whatever he wants on his body... Why's he got to be following that religion lmao

You don't have to worship that religion to admire it

sure he can, i was just questioning what his reason was, as i do not see this as a smart choice in any way lol

curious on his opinion, if he even really thought much about it or why he is choosing a tattoo at all

Quote (Zark @ Jul 6 2014 04:04am)
So what was the point of that gigantic wall of text then?

not sure what ur asking
Gold: 1,303.00
Jul 6 2014 02:27am
Quote (noob_whacker @ Jul 6 2014 03:07am)
sure he can, i was just questioning what his reason was, as i do not see this as a smart choice in any way lol

curious on his opinion, if he even really thought much about it or why he is choosing a tattoo at all

not sure what ur asking

I don't think somebody would just randomly choose an elephant holding a bowl of rice tattoo lol.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1183718381839184018412268Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll