d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Motivation Thread For The Next Year Of Fitness > Pictures
Prev1171819202192Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 120,593.01
Feb 15 2011 11:44pm
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 16 2011 01:25am)
I dont even want to argue this anymore, but please try to understand:

if all you do is base your motivation, your hatred to break their limits, on what they say to you, then you are essentially letting them dictate your motivation and personal goals.
So, if I say you can't breath in water, that automatically means you're going to attempt to breath in water? I mean, after all, I did just set a limit for you, now you have to go out and try to break it.
It's not when someone says you can't do something you don't care about doing, but it's when you say you want to achieve something and they say you can't quite achieve that something--that's where you get EXTRA fuel to reach your own goals. Not only do YOU have the self-motivation to reach these goals, but now you also have outside-motivation to assure you do.

I will end with this:
You keep speaking about people not reaching their potential because their best isnt at all good, well, what if you ARE the best; Than should you be looking at #2 and trying to beat him? NO! You would be trying to beat yourself.
REALLY?
Because I'm quite certain I said, "continue to go further and further; you don't just go to 523.84 ka-jiggers and stop there." Now that you beat the mark of who is the previous best, you are the best; but you don't stop just past the mark of beating the previous best, you go further and further beyond that.

See the difference between me and you is my outlook on life is being the best, whereas your outlook is being better than someone else. Sorry dude
When you are the best, you are better than EVERYONE else...that's kind of what it means to be the best... :wallbash:

See, the difference between you and I is that what I'm saying actually makes sense, while what you are is just optimistic thinking.
Gold: 87.99
Warn: 100%
Feb 16 2011 01:19am
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 15 2011 10:44pm)
So, if I say you can't breath in water, that automatically means you're going to attempt to breath in water?  I mean, after all, I did just set a limit for you, now you have to go out and try to break it.
It's not when someone says you can't do something you don't care about doing, but it's when you say you want to achieve something and they say you can't quite achieve that something--that's where you get EXTRA fuel to reach your own goals.  Not only do YOU have the self-motivation to reach these goals, but now you also have outside-motivation to assure you do.

REALLY?
Because I'm quite certain I said, "continue to go further and further; you don't just go to 523.84 ka-jiggers and stop there."  Now that you beat the mark of who is the previous best, you are the best; but you don't stop just past the mark of beating the previous best, you go further and further beyond that.

When you are the best, you are better than EVERYONE else...that's kind of what it means to be the best... :wallbash:

See, the difference between you and I is that what I'm saying actually makes sense, while what you are is just optimistic thinking.

W/e, can't explain plain to see to the blind

Sorry dude but I'm much more than just working out, and take the winner attitude into all aspects of life.
Continue trying to beat another person who has nothing to do with you.

I eat mcdoubles, you made bro?

bold:
what? you just contradicted your whole argument. Continue degrading yourself
Gold: 97.66
Feb 16 2011 01:32am
Quote (MyAddiction @ Jan 1 2011 12:43pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3oBZ4_TNys
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn313/projectx187/1293901247262.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn313/projectx187/1293901795811.jpg
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn313/projectx187/1293901929771.jpg

Lmfao.. why are u posting eminem music, that shit DEmotivates me....
Feb 16 2011 01:56am
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 16 2011 03:19am)
W/e, can't explain plain to see to the blind

Sorry dude but I'm much more than just working out, and take the winner attitude into all aspects of life.
Continue trying to beat another person who has nothing to do with you.

I eat mcdoubles, you made bro?

bold:
what? you just contradicted your whole argument. Continue degrading yourself
First line of what you bolded was what you were trying to insist that I was saying. Next two lines were an explanation of what I was saying/have been trying to make clear to you.

So, your final argument is, "I rock and you are dumb, therefore I win by default of awesomeness?"

Yea, I'm really admiring that thing you call a body, that resembles my sister when she was an 11 year old prepubescent 65 lb girl.
I'm not just mad, I'm irate!

To the rest of the forum, does this guy sound a bit like...mizure, based on his last few posts? *cringe*

EDIT: I thought I was in for an intellectual raping? What happened?

This post was edited by Morholt on Feb 16 2011 01:57am
Gold: 0.85
Feb 16 2011 02:15am
Quote (EconomicGod @ Feb 9 2011 12:19am)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xU4CHtHueA
not sure if its a repost but this is the most motivating video ive ever seen

What song is that.. Sounds good.
Feb 16 2011 11:38am
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 16 2011 12:56am)
First line of what you bolded was what you were trying to insist that I was saying.  Next two lines were an explanation of what I was saying/have been trying to make clear to you.

So, your final argument is, "I rock and you are dumb, therefore I win by default of awesomeness?"

Yea, I'm really admiring that thing you call a body, that resembles my sister when she was an 11 year old prepubescent 65 lb girl.
I'm not just mad, I'm irate!

To the rest of the forum, does this guy sound a bit like...mizure, based on his last few posts? *cringe*

EDIT: I thought I was in for an intellectual raping?  What happened?

It is not fun to argue with the blatantly stupid.

Again, continue belittling yourself every time you post; Not one of your statements made to prove your point had ANYTHING to do with the initial and only argument between us.

Your sister is 5'10 235 lbs lean? Sorry dude, but athletically speaking I'm also in almost the best condition I could be.
Again, continue speaking of being ~200 lbs lean, (NOT HARD, I do it while eatting shit food i.e. mcdoubles; you mad?), but you are a one-horse show.
Better hope your career doesn't involve thinking XD
Gold: 465.00
Feb 16 2011 11:44am
Quote (Spoonie @ Feb 15 2011 04:49pm)
Motivation isn't even necessary.  Just get a good workout partner and a good routine established.  On days I'm dragging , my workout partners always help motivate me, and vice versa.

Once you've been seriously committed to a routine for a while, days off just don't feel right.  Your body even questions you because it's used to the activity. 

#1 key to gains in my case is NOT getting sick.

I can't find one, they all quit on me.
Feb 17 2011 01:55am
Quote (Da_PkEr @ Feb 16 2011 01:38pm)
It is not fun to argue with the blatantly stupid.

Again, continue belittling yourself every time you post; Not one of your statements made to prove your point had ANYTHING to do with the initial and only argument between us.

Your sister is 5'10 235 lbs lean? Sorry dude, but athletically speaking I'm also in almost the best condition I could be.
Again, continue speaking of being ~200 lbs lean, (NOT HARD, I do it while eatting shit food i.e. mcdoubles; you mad?), but you are a one-horse show.
Better hope your career doesn't involve thinking XD
Ah, you actually do have pictures posted--my mistake; thought you weren't able to have a gallery at your warn and didn't bother to look and then coupled it with what seems to be a failed attempt at trolling or just a failed argument. You're not all that lean, though. When you've seen striations on your glutes...then you can talk about maintaining size and real leanness.

Just because you keep saying my statements don't hold ground as a counterpoint to what you attempted to claim, that doesn't mean they don't, as you are now continuing to not provide an reasoning as to why that is so.
You just keep throwing out misfitting insults and then all you're doing to speak about the argument at hand is saying, "nah, dude, you're wrong." You should then be able to provide reason as to why I am wrong.

How are my posts and statements not supportive of my end of the argument?
You're the one who claimed "being the best isn't the same as being better than everyone else."

Really...I don't even know why I'm bothering to argue with a man who is in disagreement with dictionaries....
Gold: 450.00
Feb 17 2011 02:38am
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 17 2011 01:55am)
Ah, you actually do have pictures posted--my mistake; thought you weren't able to have a gallery at your warn and didn't bother to look and then coupled it with what seems to be a failed attempt at trolling or just a failed argument.  You're not all that lean, though.  When you've seen striations on your glutes...then you can talk about maintaining size and real leanness.

Just because you keep saying my statements don't hold ground as a counterpoint to what you attempted to claim, that doesn't mean they don't, as you are now continuing to not provide an reasoning as to why that is so.
You just keep throwing out misfitting insults and then all you're doing to speak about the argument at hand is saying, "nah, dude, you're wrong."  You should then be able to provide reason as to why I am wrong.

You're the one who claimed "being the best isn't the same as being better than everyone else."

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zrjqr7.jpg

Really...I don't even know why I'm bothering to argue with a man who is in disagreement with dictionaries....

Please stop the bickering, dont make this good thread shitty.
Feb 17 2011 02:34pm
Quote (Morholt @ Feb 17 2011 12:55am)
Ah, you actually do have pictures posted--my mistake; thought you weren't able to have a gallery at your warn and didn't bother to look and then coupled it with what seems to be a failed attempt at trolling or just a failed argument.  You're not all that lean, though.  When you've seen striations on your glutes...then you can talk about maintaining size and real leanness.

You just keep throwing out misfitting insults and then all you're doing to speak about the argument at hand is saying, "nah, dude, you're wrong."  You should then be able to provide reason as to why I am wrong.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zrjqr7.jpg

A little somthing for your weak ass mind to ponder....

Beating 1 person does not qualify you as the best; Does dictionary say so? NO.

Beating someone already worse off than you DOES NOT HELP.

try to think dude. Really, dig down deep and conjure up all of your intellect.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1171819202192Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll