d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11781791801811822039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 748.53
Aug 9 2009 01:25pm
Quote (Nitro @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 02:24pm)
Do you have any good brand in mind for post workout shakes? I doubt they will be available in Dubai but I'll order 12 boxes online if required...

just get some whey protein isolate
ON whey is really good and tastes great imo
or TP's whey some gz stuff
Gold: 3.38
Aug 9 2009 01:41pm
Quote (Nitro @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 11:24am)
Do you have any good brand in mind for post workout shakes? I doubt they will be available in Dubai but I'll order 12 boxes online if required...

Oh, you're Arabic? Me too! :D
Trueprotein.com, I'm not sure if they'll ship out to Dubai though >.<

This post was edited by Mesonychid on Aug 9 2009 01:44pm
Gold: 250.07
Aug 9 2009 01:51pm
Quote (Mesonychid @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 11:41pm)
Oh, you're Arabic? Me too! :D
Trueprotein.com, I'm not sure if they'll ship out to Dubai though >.<

i was born in dubai , but im indian.. lol ^^

btw.. hows NITRO-TECH??

World's #1 Selling Musclebuilding Protein Formula
The only musclebuilding protein formula in the world clinically proven to help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days! Backed by research spanning a decade, doctor formulated Nitro-Tech Hardcore is the world’s #1 selling protein formula!

Nitro-Tech® Hardcore is the only musclebuilding protein formula in the world clinically shown to help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days! Backed by scientific research spanning more than a decade, Nitro-Tech Hardcore is the world’s #1 selling protein formula! From two-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, to current Mr. Olympia, Dexter Jackson, to devoted gym warriors like you, more bodybuilders have used Nitro-Tech Hardcore to build jaw-dropping muscle than any other regular whey protein in the world!

Each serving of Nitro-Tech Hardcore contains a Nitrogen Delivery System™. This exclusive system consists of three anabolically infused blends – each loaded with high-quality amino acids that have a proven track record for building muscle. The first is SynthePro®, an exclusive, ultra-absorbing amino acid matrix designed to maximize muscle growth. The second is Insulogen®, a complex of anabolic insulin drivers designed to support insulin secretion, maximize insulin sensitivity, and prime your muscles for nutrient supersaturation. Nitro-Tech Hardcore’s third proprietary blend is Nitroxen®, an amplified nitric oxide accelerator formulated to turbocharge amino acid delivery to your expanding muscles for a surge of serious growth.

Nitro-Tech Hardcore also unleashes Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology™, an advanced technique which nanoparticulates a precise portion of protein particles to a fraction of the size of regular protein particles. Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology is designed to hyperaccelerate muscle metabolism and protein synthesis to build muscle faster than any other protein can! What’s more, Nitro-Tech Hardcore’s multiple components are designed to operate synergistically, to make your muscles explode with new size, starting with your very first dose!

"One extraordinary Nitro-Tech Hardcore subject
packed on 8.4 lbs. of dense muscle in just 14 days!"
So don’t waste another workout with an inferior protein supplement! It’s your turn to join top pros, like 2-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, and countless other Americans who have experienced dramatic muscle growth with Nitro-Tech Hardcore. Don’t wait! Start adding the slabs of granite-hard muscle that are guaranteed to get you noticed everywhere, now!

40 g of Musclebuilding Protein
Builds Lean Muscle Fast!
Immediate Anabolic Effects
Real Milkshake Taste
Muscle-Growth Accelerators
Anabolic Nitrogen Drivers
Great for a Carb-Controlled Diet
The new Nitro-Tech® Hardcore Ready-to-Drink (RTD) formulas are scientifically engineered to pack on muscle, fast! Based on America’s #1 selling protein brand, the Nitro-Tech Hardcore RTD features a unique ingredient profile designed for hardcore bodybuilders and serious athletes. Each serving contains 40 grams of high-quality protein and features Nanomolecular Nitrogen Delivery™ technology. Perfect for the bodybuilder on the go, this product maximizes convenience while maintaining the effectiveness of a massive dose of protein. Get yours today and experience the dramatic difference a high-quality protein makes in your muscle gains!

This post was edited by Nitro on Aug 9 2009 02:04pm
Aug 9 2009 02:40pm
Quote (Nitro @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 02:51pm)

btw.. hows NITRO-TECH??

The only musclebuilding protein formula in the world clinically proven to help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days! Backed by research spanning a decade, doctor formulated Nitro-Tech Hardcore is the world’s #1 selling protein formula!

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/PRD_NTR_HC_med.gif

Nitro-Tech® Hardcore is the only musclebuilding protein formula in the world clinically shown to help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days! Backed by scientific research spanning more than a decade, Nitro-Tech Hardcore is the world’s #1 selling protein formula! From two-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, to current Mr. Olympia, Dexter Jackson, to devoted gym warriors like you, more bodybuilders have used Nitro-Tech Hardcore to build jaw-dropping muscle than any other regular whey protein in the world!

Each serving of Nitro-Tech Hardcore contains a Nitrogen Delivery System™. This exclusive system consists of three anabolically infused blends – each loaded with high-quality amino acids that have a proven track record for building muscle. The first is SynthePro®, an exclusive, ultra-absorbing amino acid matrix designed to maximize muscle growth. The second is Insulogen®, a complex of anabolic insulin drivers designed to support insulin secretion, maximize insulin sensitivity, and prime your muscles for nutrient supersaturation. Nitro-Tech Hardcore’s third proprietary blend is Nitroxen®, an amplified nitric oxide accelerator formulated to turbocharge amino acid delivery to your expanding muscles for a surge of serious growth.

Nitro-Tech Hardcore also unleashes Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology™, an advanced technique which nanoparticulates a precise portion of protein particles to a fraction of the size of regular protein particles. Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology is designed to hyperaccelerate muscle metabolism and protein synthesis to build muscle faster than any other protein can! What’s more, Nitro-Tech Hardcore’s multiple components are designed to operate synergistically, to make your muscles explode with new size, starting with your very first dose!

So don’t waste another workout with an inferior protein supplement! It’s your turn to join top pros, like 2-time Mr. Olympia, Jay Cutler, and countless other Americans who have experienced dramatic muscle growth with Nitro-Tech Hardcore. Don’t wait! Start adding the slabs of granite-hard muscle that are guaranteed to get you noticed everywhere, now!

Builds Lean Muscle Fast!
Real Milkshake Taste
The new Nitro-Tech® Hardcore Ready-to-Drink (RTD) formulas are scientifically engineered to pack on muscle, fast! Based on America’s #1 selling protein brand, the Nitro-Tech Hardcore RTD features a unique ingredient profile designed for hardcore bodybuilders and serious athletes. Each serving contains 40 grams of high-quality protein and features Nanomolecular Nitrogen Delivery™ technology. Perfect for the bodybuilder on the go, this product maximizes convenience while maintaining the effectiveness of a massive dose of protein. Get yours today and experience the dramatic difference a high-quality protein makes in your muscle gains!

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/PRD_NTR_van_sf_zoom.gif

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/ART_NTR_HC_BrWarr_HDR.jpg

gtfo with that bullshit..i already answered you.
Gold: 1,300.00
Aug 9 2009 02:43pm
Quote (Nitro @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 12:51pm)

btw.. hows NITRO-TECH??

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/PRD_NTR_HC_med.gif

Builds Lean Muscle Fast!
Real Milkshake Taste

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/PRD_NTR_van_sf_zoom.gif

http://www.muscletech.com/products/nitrotech_hardcore/images/ART_NTR_HC_BrWarr_HDR.jpg

we come here to help each other, not to advertise products.
Gold: 250.07
Aug 9 2009 02:47pm

So nitro tech isn't a good choice for a post workout shake ? I'd be takin that only for post workout , I remembered this because I used it before and found good gains in muscle weight..
Aug 9 2009 03:10pm
Quote (Nitro @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 03:47pm)
So nitro tech isn't a good choice for a post workout shake ? I'd be takin that only for post workout , I remembered this because I used it before and found good gains in muscle weight..

stfu
Gold: 0.00
Aug 9 2009 03:58pm
Quote (Balla @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 09:10pm)
stfu

you should stfu tbh...you're getting annoying
Aug 9 2009 04:59pm
Quote (serennia @ Sun, Aug 9 2009, 04:58pm)
you should stfu tbh...you're getting annoying

no you stfu faggot stop trolling

This post was edited by Balla on Aug 9 2009 05:03pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 9 2009 06:34pm

jesus if i was in dubai id be buying some REAL supplements

thats where my anti estrogens were made too :P dubai pharma or something like that

This post was edited by codymichaud on Aug 9 2009 06:35pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11781791801811822039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll