d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11691701711721732039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,551.68
Jul 31 2009 09:25am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Thu, Jul 30 2009, 04:35pm)
growth isn't as cut and dry as that.

for growth to occur, it requires many things including the tearing of muscle fibers, proper amino acid intake, adequate glycogen, an anabolic environment, sufficient sleep, etc. There is no time when you simply "stop" or "start" growing. Its a constant ongoing thing - and once treated as such, can be utilized and optimized for your advantage.

yes but I'm wondering if eating big on my days off is as Wise as my day on, ya know?
Will glutamine help me grow or does it just prevent cata/improve recov ?
Think I should worry about soys alleged phytoestrogen? In my theory, a more diverse protein input would out weigh any possible harm from phytoestrogen or will I just grow a pussy
Gold: 748.53
Jul 31 2009 09:39am
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 10:25am)
yes but I'm wondering if eating big on my days off is as Wise as my day on, ya know?
Think I should worry about soys alleged phytoestrogen? In my theory, a more diverse protein input would out weigh any possible harm from phytoestrogen  or will I just grow a pussy

lol you a troll brah
but seriously soy gives bitch tits lulz
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 31 2009 10:17am
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 11:25am)
Think I should worry about soys alleged phytoestrogen? In my theory, a more diverse protein input would out weigh any possible harm from phytoestrogen  or will I just grow a pussy

stop being a troll.

Eating big on days off from the gym is required for proper anabolism - however, on days off from the gym, you will lose some of your pump. The only way to support the pump is either through sodium cycling (NOT RECOMMENDED) or copious amounts of arginine, ornithine, and sufficient glucose.

Soy Protein is terrible for anabolism - do NOT use it. Taking soy protein is literally accomplishing the opposite of what everyone here is training to do. Excessive soy consumption will in fact lead to gyno-like symptoms.
Jul 31 2009 11:16am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 10:17am)
stop being a troll.

Eating big on days off from the gym is required for proper anabolism - however, on days off from the gym, you will lose some of your pump. The only way to support the pump is either through sodium cycling (NOT RECOMMENDED) or copious amounts of arginine, ornithine, and sufficient glucose.

Soy Protein is terrible for anabolism - do NOT use it. Taking soy protein is literally accomplishing the opposite of what everyone here is training to do. Excessive soy consumption will in fact lead to gyno-like symptoms.

who told you all this huh? Some of your troll broscientist gym rat buddies? Have fun typing long ass paragraphs on jsp u fuck
ps. People have been trolling u for 170 pages

This post was edited by Honestly on Jul 31 2009 11:19am
Gold: 304.48
Warn: 40%
Jul 31 2009 11:29am
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 05:16pm)
who told you all this huh? Some of your troll broscientist gym rat buddies? Have fun typing long ass paragraphs on jsp u fuck

Really, sometimes i wish the whole world had an anooying troll killing policy. Only for fun ofc tho.

okay not really cuz thats just weird

This post was edited by piller on Jul 31 2009 11:29am
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 31 2009 12:11pm
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 01:16pm)

why are you so angry? either you're jealous, or pissed off...or both. Take a step back, look at your life - and look at how pointless you saying shit like this really is.
Jul 31 2009 12:12pm
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 12:16pm)

:lol:
obvious troll is obvious
Jul 31 2009 01:12pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 12:11pm)
why are you so angry? either you're jealous, or pissed off...or both. Take a step back, look at your life - and look at how pointless you saying shit like this really is.

youre right. I guess it was when my dad died when I was so young. I spent so much time in a selfinduced selfloathing that i seem to have forgotten what it was like to form gramatically correct sentences involving tact and poise. Thank you raynor for changing my life with your program.

"why are you so angry?"
The words doth roll off thy tongue, though my tongue be sharp and his is as a soup spoon. Alas he brings into play my jealousy. Clearly, my dear little man, I have no intention of sparking debate with you on those terms. But you presume too much of me. As they say, "know thy enemy then know thyself". You have declared war on my resolve and good reason. Though inebriated by meditation, I am aware of the internets traditions
Gold: 31.01
Jul 31 2009 01:24pm
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 02:12pm)
youre right. I guess it was when my dad died when I was so young. I spent so much time in a selfinduced selfloathing that i seem to have forgotten what it was like to form gramatically correct sentences involving tact and poise. Thank you raynor for changing my life with your program.

"why are you so angry?"
    The words doth roll off thy tongue, though my tongue be sharp and his is as a soup spoon. Alas he brings into play my jealousy. Clearly, my dear  little man, I have no intention of sparking debate with you on those terms. But you presume too much of me. As they say, "know thy enemy then know thyself". You have declared war on my resolve and good reason. Though inebriated by meditation, I am aware of the internets traditions

why?
Jul 31 2009 02:14pm
Quote (Honestly @ Fri, Jul 31 2009, 02:12pm)

"why are you so angry?"
    The words doth roll off thy tongue, though my tongue be sharp and his is as a soup spoon. Alas he brings into play my jealousy. Clearly, my dear  little man, I have no intention of sparking debate with you on those terms. But you presume too much of me. As they say, "know thy enemy then know thyself". You have declared war on my resolve and good reason. Though inebriated by meditation, I am aware of the internets traditions

you have problems.

This post was edited by Balla on Jul 31 2009 02:15pm
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11691701711721732039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll