d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11441451461471482039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 7 2009 01:00pm
Quote (Urbain @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 02:16pm)
Doc suspecting a slipped humeral head that caused a bicep tendinitis and perhaps damaged the labrum, he says I need to do re-enforcement work around it to stabilize it..
Also, about those three exercices...How to make that into a program?

All three exercices (what kind of rep scheme?)
Off
Off
All three exercices
Off
Off
etc

Throwing in some calf work too?

Thanks a lot

For building pure mass, you are going to want to do dropsets, and failure reps....get a spotter. Don't bother counting your reps...you are going to be doing as many as you can handle. The more reps, the more burn, the more blood flow...the more tingling and numbness.......the bigger your legs will get. Do it 2x a week as you have posted up. But on the days off, try to do some cardio....but swimming would be a godsend.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 7 2009 01:28pm
Hey, here is the pm i sent you that you told me to post here

Hey, need some help.
i wanna gain weight.
im 21 years old
i weight 135-`45
i dont have good or steady diet and i take no supplements ATM

if there is a way u can make a easy daily meal plan and some tips on supplements, i am getting a gym membership, and i dont want to put work in for nothing.

thanx alot, any help would be much appreciated.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2009 03:37pm
Quote (eqbal9947 @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 07:28pm)

Hey, need some help.
i wanna gain weight.
im 21 years old
i weight 135-`45

if there is a way u can make a easy daily meal plan and some tips on supplements, i am getting a gym membership, and i dont want to put work in for nothing.

I believe I know the type of man you are.
You are going to continue to eat KFC 3 times a day (GODDAM KNOWING IT IS NOT GOOD) until someone gives you the perfect easy to follow diet.
You are going to continue eating 80g of protein per day, until someone tells you exactly how much you need to have daily (GODDAM KNOWING YOU SHOULD EAT MORE).
I could continue that list and give you some tips but you probably won't even read my post till this point. I honestly HOPE you are not that type of man, but I doubt it. I unfortunatly doubt it. Anyhow good luck with getting the perfect diet and the perfect workout plan and tips on the perfect supplements and etc
Gold: 748.53
Jul 7 2009 10:43pm
Hey bro, what's your opinion on forced reps for trying to build mass? Like i do this on incline and flat bench every chest workout...on the last 2 sets usually ill hit failure at like 6 reps or so then the spotter will just barely help me enough to force up a few more. Good/bad?
Gold: 36,902.65
Jul 8 2009 02:03am
Hiya. I've just recently started working out and I've been looking at protein supplements. I"m 17 years old, 5'10", and around 145 pounds. I've been a swimmer for many years so I've been able to stay in pretty good shape for most of my life. I've stopped swimming the past couple of years and have been a lot less physically active during the past few years. I'd like to gain some muscle mass though I don't really want to gain a lot of bulk. I'm currently thinking about taking muscle milk. Would this be a good choice for what I'm trying to achieve? Thanks a lot for any help.
Jul 8 2009 02:06am
Quote (Balla @ Wed, Jul 8 2009, 12:43am)
Hey bro, what's your opinion on forced reps for trying to build mass? Like i do this on incline and flat bench every chest workout...on the last 2 sets usually ill hit failure at like 6 reps or so then the spotter will just barely help me enough to force up a few more. Good/bad?

failure sets are the BEST way to build a ton of lean mass and also work on fat loss while lifting.
Jul 8 2009 02:08am
Quote (Rynefire @ Wed, Jul 8 2009, 04:03am)
Hiya. I've just recently started working out and I've been looking at protein supplements. I"m 17 years old, 5'10", and around 145 pounds. I've been a swimmer for many years so I've been able to stay in pretty good shape for most of my life. I've stopped swimming the past couple of years and have been a lot less physically active during the past few years. I'd like to gain some muscle mass though I don't really want to gain a lot of bulk. I'm currently thinking about taking muscle milk. Would this be a good choice for what I'm trying to achieve? Thanks a lot for any help.

absolutely. I would highly reccomend traditional muscle milk (any flavor) mixed with water and fruit. drink 3 a day, along with 3 regular meals, and work out at least 5 days a week for maximum benefit.
Jul 8 2009 02:10am
Quote (eqbal9947 @ Tue, Jul 7 2009, 03:28pm)

Hey, need some help.
i wanna gain weight.
im 21 years old
i weight 135-`45

Sadly I feel that Urbain is probably right with the nature of your question. However, I will attempt to help you regardless.

Eat every 2-3 hours.

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs + 2 slices cheese + 1 cup oatmeal + 1 fruit

Meal 2 - Muscle Milk Shake w. fruit

Meal 3 - 1 Can tuna mixed with mayo/mustard (make sure to get the natural stuff, none of that hydrogenated BS) on 2 slices of whole wheat bread

Meal 4 - Muscle Milk shake w. fruit

Meal 5 - chicken or beef with 1 green veggie and a sweet potato or brown rice

Meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese + mixed nuts
Gold: 192.00
Jul 8 2009 01:18pm
simple question...i think:
what are your thoughts on canned turkey or canned chicken breast, similar to that of tuna, when it comes to nutritional value?

i was just thinking about this as a way to mix things up once in a while, and i didn't know how well it would work
Gold: 799.00
Jul 8 2009 04:24pm
hey im 21 years old
havnt been to the gym since last Aug. im lazy now, and i need to change that
im 5'8
180-190 lbs wide shoulders

i want to trim some fat and cut up existing muscle help
With about 30 Min's to 1 Hour...what is a lite weigh/mid intense workout I can do in my bedroom on a bike or with 2 20 lbs weights

Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11441451461471482039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll