d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev11421431441451462039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31.01
Jul 3 2009 03:09am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Fri, Jul 3 2009, 04:01am)
Not that it matters...but I had a great day at the gym today for the first time in a while.

Flat Bench Press - 225 x 30 reps with no pain. This is a first for my shoulders....which during the last 1 year have been giving me a ton of problems. My solution that I think might benefit those of you with persistent shoulder problems ice your shoulder(s) that are giving you problems at least 2x a day....but in addition, try using a product called Traumeel. Its a homeopathic product...so I was skeptical at first...but now my shoulders feel great....and I know it wasn't ice alone - because I have iced it before without nearly this good of results. Just something new for you gents to try.

thanks for this, my one shoulder has always given me problems. hopefully a solution for good!
Gold: 1,532.00
Jul 4 2009 11:55pm
Hey, idk if this is a doctor question or a normal problem but
Im 17 and lost alot of weight from diet + puberty + growing w/e only and never really exercised alot as a teen. I've been running up this bunny hill behind my house and doing sprints + medium intensity swimming, but afterwards I always get a bad headache and feel dizzy. Sometimes when I stand up everything goes black for a couple seconds. I really dont think i'm pushing myself crazy hard but is there something i should take before exercise or could this be serious?
Sorry for all the questions lately

~thanks in advance

This post was edited by warden06 on Jul 4 2009 11:57pm
Gold: 7.74
Jul 5 2009 12:54am
hey, im trying to gain as much weight as possible, is there a certain weight gain supplement that you recommend i take after my workouts? or could you help me find the best one possible, looking for something that is around 30ish dollars

thanks in advance <3
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Jul 5 2009 03:00am
Quote (warden06 @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 01:55am)
Hey, idk if this is a doctor question or a normal problem but
Im 17 and lost alot of weight from diet + puberty + growing w/e only and never really exercised alot as a teen. I've been running up this bunny hill behind my house and doing sprints + medium intensity swimming, but afterwards I always get a bad headache and feel dizzy. Sometimes when I stand up everything goes black for a couple seconds. I really dont think i'm pushing myself crazy hard but is there something i should take before exercise or could this be serious?
Sorry for all the questions lately

~thanks in advance

This sounds like a lack of adequate nutrition - you need to be eating more food and more frequently. In addition, try taking more sugar into your diet in the form of fruits or fruit juice.
Jul 5 2009 03:00am
Quote (YourFriendERK @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 02:54am)
hey, im trying to gain as much weight as possible, is there a certain weight gain supplement that you recommend i take after my workouts? or could you help me find the best one possible, looking for something that is around 30ish dollars

thanks in advance <3

yes absolutely

Cytosport Cytogainer, the best stuff you can get. Take 1 in the morning, and 1 after a workout for optimal results (combine with your normal eating routine)
Banned
Gold: 25.00
Jul 5 2009 07:39pm
How do I get rid of minimal fat on my pectorals!

Serious question. Sure there's cardiovascular activities, but is there other things I can do to speed up the removal of it? Thanks in advance.
Jul 5 2009 08:13pm
Quote (kizen @ Sun, Jul 5 2009, 09:39pm)
How do I get rid of minimal fat on my pectorals!

Serious question. Sure there's cardiovascular activities, but is there other things I can do to speed up the removal of it? Thanks in advance.

diet and exercise.

no I'm not kidding.

To lose fat in any specific area, requires full body fat loss.

This means eat properly, exercise regularly with both cardio and strength training. Please read the last few pages for some helpful diet and exercise guides.
Gold: 39.00
Jul 6 2009 02:38pm
Well my main issue is should I use weights or should I use my body as the weight (pull-ups ... push-up) ive heard that body weight exercise are better to keep you agility and help for body control. And my goal is to be cut and in great physical condition ... when i mean great condition i mean stay lean but faily strong and outstanding cardio
I do rope jumping and running as my 2 main cardio activities. Im curently really good on that. 2 mile in about 11-12 min

Bottom line is I wanna have a gymnast shape ... agility + strenght
Jul 6 2009 03:14pm
Quote (Flurry_hit @ Mon, Jul 6 2009, 04:38pm)
Well my main issue is should I use weights or should I use my body as the weight (pull-ups ... push-up) ive heard that body weight exercise are better to keep you agility and help for body control. And my goal is to be cut and in great physical condition ... when i mean great condition i mean stay lean but faily strong and outstanding cardio
I do rope jumping and running as my 2 main cardio activities. Im curently really good on that. 2 mile in about 11-12 min

Bottom line is I wanna have a gymnast shape ... agility + strenght

To have a gymnast shape, one must perform gymnast activities which are virtually all with just bodyweight. To properly train for this, you will need balance beams, parallel bars, rings, mats, etc. You do not have to use weights to have the body of a gymnast...however, you still are required to exercise frequently, at a fast pace, and get proper nutrition.
Gold: 39.00
Jul 6 2009 03:33pm
Ty but got a few exercise i could do on the side with weights ... like multi joints ? or anything
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev11421431441451462039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll