d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1128112821283128412852039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 345.22
Feb 4 2012 12:10am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Feb 4 2012 12:10am)
It actually is illegal now lol. Unless you're talking about the NEW Halodrol which has no pro-hormone in it...that stuff is junk.

The real stuff, aka, halomethetioallocholane - was an OUTSTANDING pro-hormone.

So 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol isnt the same thing? Everybody talks about their awesome gains from it but yeah, im pretty clueless on phs i just heard it was good for a first cycle and not overly potent or anything
Gold: 175.00
Feb 4 2012 01:00am
Hey Ray.

Cytogainer is amazing!

The taste is phenomenal

I got 6lbs of banana creme and 6lbs chocolate malt. The banana is so good. Haven't tried the chocolate. I don't know what's taken me so long to buy this stuff . Only 80$ for 12lbs!
-only con I find is a little gassy if taken with milk. So I've been taking with water. No big deal

What do you think?

Pre workout: 2scoop cytogainer/1 banana/ 5g bcaas/ kre alk
Post workout- 3scoop cytogainer/half scoop of whey/banana/5g bcaas/kre alk/ glutamine

Is supplementing with BCAAs needed?
- obviously not going to be able to tell if they are Doing anything/if I'm wasting money haha. Almost finished my first tub of optimum powder bcaas. If so. Does optimum instantized powder do the trick?

Is supplementing with glutamine needed?
- fact that my recovery is awful Can't really tell if it's helping. Almost finished with tub of glutamine optimum powder.
- prob buy another tub. You have any recommendations. I'd like to try a diff brand

Appreciate all you do Raynor .

Thanks!

This post was edited by 45sz on Feb 4 2012 01:02am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Feb 4 2012 05:48am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Feb 3 2012 10:23pm)
Depends. What do you have RIGHT now? I can tell you what to do from there.

Honestly? I don't have much muscle mass at all. I'm skinny, but with a little belly ((Abs do not show.)) I could probably curl about 25lbs 20 times in one hand, if that gives you an idea on how my arms are now.
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Feb 4 2012 09:02am
Quote (xKoopa @ Feb 4 2012 02:10am)
So 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol isnt the same thing? Everybody talks about their awesome gains from it but yeah, im pretty clueless on phs i just heard it was good for a first cycle and not overly potent or anything

We're creeping dangerously close to a conversation that borders illegal things. So we will stop there.

However, if you want more info on such items, you can visit AnabolicMinds or ProhormoneForums
Feb 4 2012 09:04am
Quote (45sz @ Feb 4 2012 03:00am)
Hey Ray.

Cytogainer is amazing!

The taste is phenomenal

I got 6lbs of banana creme and 6lbs chocolate malt.  The banana is so good.  Haven't tried the chocolate.  I don't know what's taken me so long to buy this stuff . Only 80$ for 12lbs!
-only con I find is a little gassy if taken with milk.  So I've been taking with water. No big deal

What do you think?

Pre workout:  2scoop cytogainer/1 banana/ 5g bcaas/ kre alk
Post workout-  3scoop cytogainer/half scoop of whey/banana/5g bcaas/kre alk/ glutamine

Is supplementing with BCAAs needed?
    - obviously not going to be able to tell if they are Doing anything/if I'm wasting money haha.  Almost finished my first tub of optimum powder bcaas.  If so. Does optimum instantized powder do the trick?

Is supplementing with glutamine needed? 
    - fact that my recovery is awful  Can't really tell if it's helping.  Almost finished with tub of glutamine optimum powder.
    - prob buy another tub.  You have any recommendations. I'd like to try a diff brand

Appreciate all you do Raynor .

Thanks!

bcaa for you is not needed as you will already have a caloric (and especially amino) surplus.

You don't really need the glutamine for recovery...it helps, but it's marginal.

Can you explain to me what makes your recovery bad? More details will allow me to help you with this.

Glad you enjoyed the cytogainer...its great stuff.

Feb 4 2012 09:25am
Quote (IngloriousOne @ Feb 4 2012 07:48am)
Honestly? I don't have much muscle mass at all. I'm skinny, but with a little belly ((Abs do not show.)) I could probably curl about 25lbs 20 times in one hand, if that gives you an idea on how my arms are now.

You need to bulk up a LITTLE bit then...here is my moderate plan:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=379997654
4 day upper/lower split for maintenance and moderation

As far as your diet goes....try

As for diet - you will need a solid bulking diet with proper supplementation to accomplish this.

You will want to take in approximately 20x your bodyweight in calories. So if you weighed 150 lbs, you would want to take in approx 3,000 calories.

You will want approximately 40/40/20 as far as caloric breakdown (40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fats). Each gram of protein or carbs has 4 calories whereas each gram of fats has 9 calories. So out of 3,000 calories - 600 calories (20%) will be from fat, or approximately 66g (round it up to 70 for our purposes). Carbs and protein will be 1,200 calories each for a total of 300g each.

So a 3,000 cal diet lean bulking diet would be 300g carbs, 300g protein, and 70g fat.

A sample meal plan for you would be:

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal + 1 large serving of fruit (any type)
Meal 2 - 2 slices whole grain bread w/ 4-6 oz sliced low-sodium meat (turkey/chicken/ham) and cheese (2% reduced fat and low sodium) w/ veggies made into a sandwich
Meal 3 - Protein Shake (any brand, make sure to get approx 40g protein) + 1 large serving of fruit + handful of mixed nuts
Meal 4 - 1 large chicken breast or lean steak + 1 cup brown rice + 1/2 cup black beans + large serving of veggies
Meal 5 - 1 can of tuna + whole grain crackers + mayo/mustard + veggies or salad
Meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese + cinnamon + mixed nuts
Gold: 175.00
Feb 4 2012 09:28am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Feb 4 2012 11:04am)
bcaa for you is not needed as you will already have a caloric (and especially amino) surplus.

You don't really need the glutamine for recovery...it helps, but it's marginal.

Can you explain to me what makes your recovery bad? More details will allow me to help you with this.

Glad you enjoyed the cytogainer...its great stuff.

It could be a number of things. When I really think about it. I know why lol.

With work full time and going to school And lifting. I am NOT getting enough sleep. 6-8 hrs
And I do not stretch enough

There's no way I could do a 5 day split The hypertrophy was too much.
I'd be way to sore. Sore is one thing but I mean. Wayyyy to sore. Couldn't walk for 3 days after your hypertrophy leg day lol
I wanted something with some volume for a month to take a break from strength training. So I been switching it around and I'm currently doing 10x10 GVT Will complete the first week Sunday. It's going great. I went. M W F Sun. .
Once again there's no way I could go consecutive days.im hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow so I can squat . Did 10x10 deadlifts yesterday. It was brutal lol
But going every other day feels good... Im gonna do it for the rest of the month

This post was edited by 45sz on Feb 4 2012 09:32am
Feb 4 2012 09:40am
Quote (45sz @ Feb 4 2012 11:28am)
It could be a number of things. When I really think about it. I know why lol.

With work full time and going to school  And lifting.  I am NOT getting enough sleep. 6-8 hrs
And I do not stretch enough

There's no way I could do a 5 day split  The hypertrophy was too much.
I'd be way to sore.  Sore is one thing but I mean. Wayyyy to sore. Couldn't walk for 3 days after your hypertrophy leg day lol
I wanted something with some volume for a month to take a break from strength training. So  I been switching it around and I'm currently doing 10x10 GVT    Will complete the first week Sunday.  It's going great.  I went.  M W F Sun.    .
Once again there's no way I could go consecutive days.im hoping I'm feeling better tomorrow so I can squat .  Did 10x10 deadlifts yesterday. It was brutal lol
But going every other day feels good... Im gonna do it for the rest of the month

The 5x5 will NOT make you nearly as sore as hypertrophy. Hypertrophy is eternally more brutal because it focuses on volume rather than strength/power.

Try the 5x5 and don't think it's going to bite you...it will be a good change for you.

If you want more strength, volume training is NOT what you want. That is how you build size....not pure power.

In regard to sleep, yes you definitely need to get more sleep.
Gold: 345.22
Feb 4 2012 10:00am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Feb 4 2012 10:02am)
We're creeping dangerously close to a conversation that borders illegal things. So we will stop there.

However, if you want more info on such items, you can visit AnabolicMinds or ProhormoneForums

Lol k, thats why i was asking if you were able to discuss it, thanks tho
Gold: 33.00
Feb 4 2012 12:04pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Feb 4 2012 01:07am)
No.

You want to try one of these:

NOW! Adam (2 pills a day)

or CL Orange Triad (6 pills a day)

I'll order those next time I get some multivitamins, but what should I do with my current ones? They all recommend me to take 1 a day and I have like 200 pills here.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1128112821283128412852039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll