d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > New And Improved Post Your Picture Thread > Come Show Off Your Hard Earned Body!
Prev1124125126127128175Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Aug 21 2009 05:21pm
Quote (M00NSHINE @ Fri, Aug 21 2009, 05:16pm)
+5 kg, junk food and alcohol @ vacation

http://i25.tinypic.com/k0ncpe.jpg

you look happy
Gold: 0.00
Aug 21 2009 05:26pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Fri, Aug 21 2009, 11:21pm)
you look happy

no training in 2 months + mostly eating junk food and i still think i look ok, ill start training again
so i lose those 5 kgs again
so ye im pretty happy
Gold: 165.00
Aug 21 2009 07:53pm
Quote (Morholt @ Tue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:51)
Took this a couple days ago before going to the gym because I had to send a 'today' picture to my agency for a company.

http://i26.tinypic.com/2rwrbpc.jpg

Not flexing my abs, obliques, and all fully because I wanted to look more 'pretty' than ripped. :D

This is coming off a 'mini-bulk.' Early September I should have some really nice pictures. ;)

Wow that mini-bulk really did some good to you man, looking alot better than the other picture in your profile where you look like some skinny starving man.

Imo, keep bulking to get another 20-30 lbs and you'll look really awesome.
Gold: 1,050.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 21 2009 08:52pm
so today i was squatting and i asked a friend of mine to check if i was doing them correctly, i've asked different people before and they all tell me the same thing, i'm doing them fine, but nobody at my gym does squats, so it's hard to ask someone who's credible enough to help me

well, this person told me that i was doing them fine, but he told me that i was compensating with my right knee by shifting to my left more (i kind of understood him and i don't know if i'm doing that. for example, you know sometimes when you see people bench and one side of their arms is naturally stronger than the other side, so the person tends to compensate more to the stronger side, i think that's what he meant)

it kind of makes sense because my right knee feels weaker than my left and i can always feel it, my right knee still bothers me, but nothing major...i either probably played too much basketball and injured it in the long run (from hitting the floor, etc)

i've never had any surgery, tear (i don't think so), broken bone in any parts of my lower body, or my entire body for that matter...

so i tried lowering the weights, and he said the same thing, but i was compensating with my right side significantly less..

so am i squatting too much for my body to handle or do you guys do the same thing? because one side of the lower body is stronger than the other, same with the upper body?

should i stop squatting in general? i've went to the physical therapy last time and i asked her if squatting was fine and she said it's an excellent exercise to strengthen my knees because that's what i went there for, for my knees and shoulders, and i already knew that. i showed her my form and she was "impressed" and asked me where i learned it from lol
she also noticed that i have really flat feet, and i would get really fatigue very easily from standing for too long, such as washing the dishes for maybe 15 minutes. (but i don't get tired from running around, moving around, maybe because my knees are not locked while moving), she recommended me to these shoe/sole pads to help with my flat feet, (i've been wearing these for about a month) , but we all know this won't be a 100% cure, miracle stuff

i've always thought i had a pretty decent form in squatting, my knees are never over my toes, i go hips first, not my knees, i keep my back straight/flat, i keep my head forward, even though i'm still a beginner at weight lifting..

i'm just afraid to hurt myself, don't want to go really heavy, never done really heavy, btw the weights i'm talking about was only 160 lbs

and i'm 165 lbs, just got back lifting for like 3 weeks from a 2 months rest

i already take fish oil (been taking for about a month), and i eat fish at least once a week

and also, no matter how much i stretch, my right calf is always tight, LIKE ALWAYS

and whenever i wake up and stand up , my right knee cracks

i know this is very long and and unorganized, but please feedback on this whenever you get the chance, thanks
Aug 21 2009 08:53pm
Quote (SmeSnitches @ Fri, Aug 21 2009, 09:52pm)
so today i was squatting and i asked a friend of mine to check if i was doing them correctly, i've asked different people before and they all tell me the same thing, i'm doing them fine, but nobody at my gym does squats, so it's hard to ask someone who's credible enough to help me

well, this person told me that i was doing them fine, but he told me that i was compensating with my right knee by shifting to my left more (i kind of understood him and i don't know if i'm doing that. for example, you know sometimes when you see people bench and one side of their arms is naturally stronger than the other side, so the person tends to compensate more to the stronger side, i think that's what he meant)

it kind of makes sense because my right knee feels weaker than my left and i can always feel it, my right knee still bothers me, but nothing major...i either probably played too much basketball and injured it in the long run (from hitting the floor, etc)

i've never had any surgery, tear (i don't think so), broken bone in any parts of my lower body, or my entire body for that matter...

so i tried lowering the weights, and he said the same thing, but i was compensating with my right side significantly less..

so am i squatting too much for my body to handle or do you guys do the same thing? because one side of the lower body is stronger than the other, same with the upper body?

should i stop squatting in general? i've went to the physical therapy last time and i asked her if squatting was fine and she said it's an excellent exercise to strengthen my knees because that's what i went there for, for my knees and shoulders, and i already knew that. i showed her my form and she was "impressed" and asked me where i learned it from lol
she also noticed that i have really flat feet, and i would get really fatigue very easily from standing for too long, such as washing the dishes for maybe 15 minutes. (but i don't get tired from running around, moving around, maybe because my knees are not locked while moving), she recommended me to these shoe/sole pads to help with my flat feet, (i've been wearing these for about a month) , but we all know this won't be a 100% cure, miracle stuff

i've always thought i had a pretty decent form in squatting, my knees are never over my toes, i go hips first, not my knees, i keep my back straight/flat, i keep my head forward, even though i'm still a beginner at weight lifting..

i'm just afraid to hurt myself, don't want to go really heavy, never done really heavy, btw the weights i'm talking about was only 160 lbs

and i'm 165 lbs, just got back lifting for like 3 weeks from a 2 months rest

i already take fish oil (been taking for about a month), and i eat fish at least once a week

and also, no matter how much i stretch, my right calf is always tight, LIKE ALWAYS

and whenever i wake up and stand up , my right knee cracks

i know this is very long and and unorganized, but please feedback on this whenever you get the chance, thanks

lol wrong thread, bruv
Banned
Warn: 80%
Aug 22 2009 01:07am

Aug 22 2009 08:24am
Quote (Algae @ Sat, Aug 22 2009, 07:07am)
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/126/m_3aeff2b9708f6989b0377bb7227613a2.jpg

we see nothing
Gold: 51.00
Aug 22 2009 12:59pm
Quote (Algae @ Sat, Aug 22 2009, 03:07am)
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/126/m_3aeff2b9708f6989b0377bb7227613a2.jpg

gz on low bodyfat but doesnt really show anything
Gold: 0.01
Aug 22 2009 01:05pm
Quote (Algae @ Sat, Aug 22 2009, 01:07am)

u need a belt bro?
Aug 22 2009 01:27pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Sat, Aug 22 2009, 02:05pm)
u need a belt bro?

it wouldnt be so bad if his boxers werent chafing his armpits
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1124125126127128175Next
Closed New Topic New Poll