d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1109110921093109410952039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 87.54
Oct 18 2011 06:16pm
Quote (Boxa @ Oct 18 2011 07:52pm)
Raynor,

What would you do for a klondike bar?

I don't know what he would do for it, but I know what he would do WITH it. Throw it away because it's "simple" carbs. Lol'd.
Gold: 2.00
Oct 18 2011 06:33pm
my penis is only 7 inches big what should I do to make it grow ?plz provide diet and workout

This post was edited by Sanctumxz on Oct 18 2011 06:33pm
Gold: 0.00
Oct 18 2011 07:30pm
@Trolloal & xGearz...

You guys are so insanely stubborn to prove a point. Can't be black and white like that in the profession of PT. You can have your opinion but to incessantly try and change others opinions, or not accept them, is disrespectful.
To add on you insult them and belittle them, to make it even worse.

Raynor has his credentials and he has provided such a large amount of advice to a copious amount of individuals...FOR FREE.

If you aren't happy over the advice he has, you have no right to come in here and try to belittle him, especially in front of all these people. You guys are seriously disrespecting him, and all the people in this thread.

Grow the fuck up. If you ever get into the industry of personal training and you act like this...you'll really give yourselves a bad name.

Don't have to agree with it, but RESPECT is ALWAYS in order.

Sorry to throw this in Raynor, but I really hope that them and others may wake up to seeing the points I just made; you don't deserve this BS.

This post was edited by Darkblue on Oct 18 2011 07:37pm
Oct 18 2011 07:48pm
Quote (Darkblue @ Oct 18 2011 08:30pm)
@Trolloal & xGearz...

You guys are so insanely stubborn to prove a point. Can't be black and white like that in the profession of PT. You can have your opinion but to incessantly try and change others opinions, or not accept them, is disrespectful.

Raynor has his credentials and he has provided such a large amount of advice to a copious amount of individuals...FOR FREE.

If you aren't happy over the advice he has, you have no right to come in here and try to belittle him, especially in front of all these people. You guys are seriously disrespecting him, and all the people in this thread.

Grow the fuck up. If you ever get into the industry of personal training and you act like this...you'll really give yourselves a bad name.

Sorry to throw this in Raynor, but I really hope that them and others may wake up to seeing the points I just made; you don't deserve this BS.

xGeArz never made a personal attack on Raynor in all this debating.

Raynor resorted to personal attacks several times.

Your view on respect is pretty damn skewed, and if you think you have any view into personal training because of your shitty credentials and sub-par physique, you are delirious.

If he's giving his views, that is one thing. If he is skewing the minds of many beginners, I would hope somebody would call him on it...that's just human nature.

Oct 18 2011 08:13pm
Quote (BenjaminFranklin @ Oct 18 2011 10:48pm)
xGeArz never made a personal attack on Raynor in all this debating.

Raynor resorted to personal attacks several times.

Your view on respect is pretty damn skewed, and if you think you have any view into personal training because of your shitty credentials and sub-par physique, you are delirious.

If he's giving his views, that is one thing. If he is skewing the minds of many beginners, I would hope somebody would call him on it...that's just human nature.

^^ the irony

This post was edited by Darkblue on Oct 18 2011 08:13pm
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Oct 18 2011 08:23pm
Quote (Darkblue @ Oct 18 2011 09:30pm)
@Trolloal & xGearz...

I appreciate your support. However, please see my next post for the current standing on things.
Gold: 1,955.00
Oct 18 2011 08:35pm
inb4nextpost <3

haha.

btw thanks for answering my questions a couple posts back :)
didn't even think about adding stevia. lol
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Oct 18 2011 08:56pm
Attention JSP Health & Fitness Members

It has come to my attention that there is a severe problem with certain members causing problems in this sticky. I have tried to resolve problems in a practical, amicable, and professional manner many times in the past. Regardless of the countless warnings I have given to members in the past about answering questions, starting arguments, inciting animosity, cluttering the thread, or offering any type of advice whatsoever - it has fallen on deaf ears. The general H&F community is made of up some really great guys and gals who are generally good people who respect the rules and want to maintain a level of professionalism in this sticky.

However, there are those who feel that their months of experience in trial and error combined with several weeks of internet research has given them better credentials, experience, and overall knowledge about health/fitness/bodybuilding than myself. I try to deal with these individuals on a professional yet firm basis. However once they disregard the rules multiple times in a row, despite warnings, I become a little more firm and direct. I am not here to waste my time or yours. I am not here to banter, argue, debate, or even discuss topics of health/fitness/bodybuilding including diets, routines, supplements, etc. I am here to ANSWER your health/fitness/bodybuilding/medical questions, provide comments or creative criticism, help members to work out difficult decisions, and assist members in creation of routines/diets/etc. My goal is to serve as your own personal health and fitness professional - ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.

My goal on JSP was always just to be able to help people. Do I truly gain anything from being here? Well besides self-satisfaction of helping others, no I do not. Forum Gold is an online currency that I do not use. At this point it serves as a form of prestige for my JSP account. To my donors, I am grateful and honored to receive your gifts. However my purpose here is not for any type of self-gain. Instead I am here to "give back" if you will. I am here to make sure that I can make a positive change in the lives of those who need help, assistance, guidance, and so forth. I literally take time out of my sleeping schedule to come on here and answer questions. As many of you know I am full time enrolled in Medical School. I also work a full time job. In addition to this I spend at least 10 hours a week at the gym maintaining my physique. I do not get 6 hours of sleep a night. I always recommend to people that they should, but frankly there aren't enough hours in the day for me. I'm not quite ready to leave JSP, although after the events today I am tempted.

The last straw today was when my account was temporarily suspended for flaming. I was suspended...for 15 minutes....for flaming...a person violating the rules....after repeated warnings...in my own sticky. The funny thing is, at the time I got suspended for flaming, that same person was still active. It wasn't the suspension itself that got me...it was the principle of the matter. I actually sat here, shocked, to believe that my services are so obviously taken for granted that I would be suspended for attempting to lay down the law on a repeat offender trying to hijack the thread.

I am at the point now, where I am seeing less and less support from members when trolls show up (DarkBlue and CSeitz aside), and seeing more and more support for the problem children coming out of the woodwork. I am not sure what the purpose is to... "expose" a person for being a good upstanding member of JSP and for spending thousands of hours of time to help so many people. I am not sure why it is in the nature of so many people to become so infatuated with attempting to destroy a good thing. To the trolls out there, they will not care if I leave JSP. However, I'm hoping there are some good decent members who would.

Well this is the end of the wall of text...for those of you who actually made it to the end, I applaud you. I am here to just tell everyone I am at the last straw. I have way too many other things I could be doing than wasting my time dealing with disrespectful individuals who clearly have no purpose in life other than to attempt to undermine others. Oh and btw, disrespect doesn't mean name calling. In this case it refers to the general going against of the rules in order to prove a point despite the repeated polite asking of the person in charge.

TLDR;

Should I leave JSP permanently? Maybe I will....but you the members get to decide.

Please see the poll here and help me make a decision

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=58083324&f=60

Thanks.

-Ray

This post was edited by SKCRaynor on Oct 18 2011 08:57pm
Oct 18 2011 08:58pm
Weight lifting + Cardio Workout Question:

I had a question as to how should I take this protein?

Before workout? After workout? During the day? Before I sleep? How many hours before workout? Make a shake on off work out days?

It's a super slow absorbing protein, especially with the Caseines, so it's definitely gonna stick with me awhile..

I'm just mainly curious how I should take it.

Any advice would help. Thank you so much!

Body specs:

Cut and lean
Working out for 1 year now
6.2% BFC
"6 Pack abs" with other upper body muscle mass
Hard workouts 4x a week, for about 30-60 mins
Primarily weight lifting; lesser running & swimming
Take a multi and fish oil everyday

Details:

Dymatize Elite Gourmet Cookies and Cream Description

The Most Delicious Protein
Award Winning Taste
Whey & Casein Blend
Instant Mixability

ELITE Gourmet is the perfect blend of Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Isolates, and Whey Peptides, combined with Milk Protein rich in natural micellar caseines & caseinates plus added calcium caseinates. By combining these extraordinary and top quality protein sources Elite Gourmet satisfies your tastebuds & your protein diet needs in one delicious shake.

ELITE GOURMET PROTEIN contains high levels of Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides as well as substantial amounts of Essential and Non-Essential Amino acids, including the Branch Chain Amino Acids.

Each serving of Elite Gourmet is derived from only the finest protein sources. Sources with BOTH ultra high PER (Protein Efficiency Ratios) and the most modern protein scale, the PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score). On the PDCAAS Scale, the protein sources used in Elite Gourmet all score at least a 1.0 – a perfect score.

With Elite Gourmet, you can have it all. You get the finest proteins sources combined with the best flavor.

Gold: 2,000.00
Oct 18 2011 09:06pm
Stop spamming this thread wtf. If you want to debate with him pm him or make a thread about it and he can post there. -_-
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1109110921093109410952039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll