d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1105010511052105310542039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Sep 26 2011 05:32pm
Quote (MrBobMarley @ Sep 26 2011 09:56am)
for the bolded text, are you suggesting we do all of these workouts when we are at the gym? Seems like a bit much to me for 1 day.

YES! those are all done in ONE gym session lasting approximately 2-2.5 hours. This is for massive volume gains and it is not for the weak or occasional lifters. If you want to see amazing progress, follow that plan to the T
Gold: 40.00
Sep 26 2011 05:37pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sep 26 2011 11:32pm)
YES! those are all done in ONE gym session lasting approximately 2-2.5 hours. This is for massive volume gains and it is not for the weak or occasional lifters. If you want to see amazing progress, follow that plan to the T

Damn... I just do not have the time at least this week to work out 2-2.5 hours in one gym session, at least this week.

School is just eating up all my time with exams and reading and shit... I did 3/5 of the workout and it took like 1-1.5 hours

Will see what I can do tho, might just have to start getting up at 7 instead of 8:30.... Tho then I will only be getting like 7 hours of sleep, what do you think is more important, 1.5 hours of sleep or 1.5 hours of lifting?
Sep 26 2011 05:40pm
Quote (Sophisticated @ Sep 26 2011 07:41am)
Hey my name is Will. I was hopping you could help me out brother.

First off I'm 21 years old, I'm 5ft 11 inches and I weigh roughly 150 pounds. I feel like I'm super small for my age :/
I'm super cut up like 6pack, sexy biceps,triceps, etc. (girls love my cut up body)  But I'm having problems gaining mass...(not that I've tried too hard, I don't know where to start) I want to be bigger.
I used to fight allot when I was younger, was raised in a bad neighborhood, and what I've found is bigger dudes like to get grabby. When that happens I get fucked because of my size... so I wanna obtain more of a "manly" figure if you will.

I have ~$100-$200 a month I can spend on my diet. Most of my money goes to bills and my gf so I won't be able to come up with much more then that to spend on my diet. But I know I need to ear healthier then what I do now.
I have a small weight room by the leasing center of the apartments I just moved in to. (just moved from FL to Atl I saw you compete in FL thought that was cool)
Any ways I'm not too sure what is in the weight room, idk what allot of things are called.Ii never took weight lifting in high school I dropped out for my GED to early for it.

So basically I'm just looking for some help man. I need a good diet because I eat about 95% fast food. I also smoke weed and cigarettes. I'm really out of shape... like I could do 25 push ups and be winded type out of shape....
Idk man a good diet and a work out routine and some words to motivate me would help me out so much.

Thanks in advance for any help and guidance you might be able to give me. Hope to hear back from you.

Will

Edit: I saw soe people posting about pains they are having and I know you're no doctor but what do you know anything about bad backs? I have back pains all the time. Like ALL the f*ing time. I think it's from sitting in seats playing games on the pc for too many hours in a row idk. I've been to a massage place once and I felt amazing for a few days after and this was a year ago and I'm back to having pains again. I'm almost positive it's my muscles but I'm not sure.
Got any advice on figuring out what is bothering me about my back?

PS sorry to ask so much thank you again for any input you may have.

Hello there.

For your plan, you will require these:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=335896241
Bulking Diet, workout, and supplement guide

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=331731288
Bodyweight exercises

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&f=60&p=354227659
Basic Foods to Purchase

Granted, the diet on there should cost right around $200 a month, you will need to be meticulous and careful about your spending habits to ensure that food is a priority. You can NOT grow without proper nutrition.

Follow the exercise guide fully. It should not be a big problem to figure out how to do the exercises if you google each one, and/or look for youtube videos of each.

Furthermore, the bodyweight exercise guide I included is in case you can't make it to the gym and want to do a routine at home.

Lastly, the basic foods for purchase guide will very much assist you - you can disregard the supplements mentioned in the bulking guide though - your budget does not allow for that.

However the best advice I can give you is to avoid fighting all together. If you are trying to get big in order to fight with people on the street - you need to re-evaluate your life and position. You aren't going to accomplish anything by physically fighting with people on the street (Unless you plan to be an MMA star, pro wrestler, boxer, etc) there really is no purpose of fighting (self-defense purposes aside). However if your ideas are purely for self defense, then I wish you the best. The supreme idea is to always just stay away from trouble, don't engage in hostilities, and keep yourself above all the gutter trash and decides that life is only worth living to fight and talk trash to each other.

As far as your back goes, it could very well be a combination of bad posture, sitting badly in your chair, weak back muscles, or even an improper bed you're sleeping on. I would recommend you stretch out 10-15 minutes a day, carefully. In addition to this, proceed as usual with the above workout routine I gave you.

Also about the "doctor" comment...I'm not sure if you read my profile, but I'm about 1 year away from being a doctor ;-)
Sep 26 2011 05:41pm
Quote (MrBobMarley @ Sep 26 2011 07:37pm)
Damn... I just do not have the time at least this week to work out 2-2.5 hours in one gym session, at least this week.

School is just eating up all my time with exams and reading and shit... I did 3/5 of the workout and it took like 1-1.5 hours

Will see what I can do tho, might just have to start getting up at 7 instead of 8:30.... Tho then I will only be getting like 7 hours of sleep, what do you think is more important, 1.5 hours of sleep or 1.5 hours of lifting?

getting 8 hrs of sleep is more important.

If school is kicking your ass just do what you can in the time you have.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 26 2011 06:34pm
Quote (frankrulz @ Sep 25 2011 09:33pm)
Hi there :)

I am probably doing my last cutting week on keto. I reached a weight that i think is low enough with a good BF%,
I am 175 pounds 5'9, 18 years old. Been on keto for a good 3 months.
How to get out of it? Do i use the last cheat day or theres no need for it? Id want to stay on keto for this week until next sat/sunday. I just had a cheat day (sat)

Alright then, thats what id use well its basically the bulking diet you posted but

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal + 1 large serving of fruit (any type)
Meal 2 - 2 slices whole grain bread w/ 4-6 oz sliced low-sodium meat (turkey/chicken/ham)
Meal 3 - Protein Shake (any brand, make sure to get approx 40g protein) + 1 large serving of fruit + handful of mixed nuts
Meal 4 - 1 large chicken breast or lean steak + 1 cup brown rice + large serving of veggies + black beans
Meal 5 - 1 can of tuna + whole grain crackers + mayo/mustard + veggies or salad
Meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese + cinnamon + mixed nuts

For the meal 5, can i replace the crackers for like a whole bread slice
and which meal youd suggest for post workout? What to replace black baens with on 4th meal
Sep 26 2011 08:23pm
Quote (frankrulz @ Sep 26 2011 08:34pm)
Alright then, thats what id use well its basically the bulking diet you posted but

Meal 1 - 3 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal + 1 large serving of fruit (any type)
Meal 2 - 2 slices whole grain bread w/ 4-6 oz sliced low-sodium meat (turkey/chicken/ham)
Meal 3 - Protein Shake (any brand, make sure to get approx 40g protein) + 1 large serving of fruit + handful of mixed nuts
Meal 4 - 1 large chicken breast or lean steak + 1 cup brown rice + large serving of veggies + black beans
Meal 5 - 1 can of tuna + whole grain crackers + mayo/mustard + veggies or salad
Meal 6 - 1 cup cottage cheese + cinnamon + mixed nuts

For the meal 5, can i replace the crackers for like a whole bread slice
and which meal youd suggest for post workout? What to replace black baens with on 4th meal

yes you can replace that.

also PWO is typically meal 3 in that plan (shake + fruit immediately and then some nuts afterwards)
Warn: 20%
Sep 26 2011 09:27pm
any supplement list? looking for any with l'arginine/ fat burner.. with fat burner do i need to do cardio?
im still on a cut to lower bf%

can u tell me where to get pls? ty
Sep 26 2011 10:32pm
one bicep "curve" bigger than the other one by a lot any help how to even them out?
Gold: 6,708.17
Sep 26 2011 11:16pm
Hey Raynor :)

Is cardio required on a cut?

Thanks.

This post was edited by dgkblack on Sep 26 2011 11:16pm
Sep 27 2011 12:30am
Quote (vimy @ Sep 26 2011 11:27pm)
any supplement list? looking for any with l'arginine/ fat burner.. with fat burner do i need to do cardio?
im still on a cut to lower bf%

can u tell me where to get pls? ty

Get...

NOW! Arginine + Ornithine

and

GAT Jet Fuel

bodybuilding.com
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1105010511052105310542039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll