d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > 100% Free Advice From A Professional > Ask Anything To A Trainer/bodybuilder
Prev1101610171018101910202039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,589.17
Sep 7 2011 01:06am
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sep 6 2011 10:13pm)
regular DL's work a lot of legs particularly quads
straight leg DL's work more of your back and some hamstrings

So throw in regular dead lift on legs or back?

Idk why for some reason i really feel Reg Deadlift workout on the lower back

Kinda noobish to decide where to put the workouts hehe...

I know it's common sense but shit can really get tricky

Gold: 8,422.77
Trader: Trusted
Sep 7 2011 10:25am
Quote (CleverAccount @ Sep 7 2011 02:43am)
Hey Raynor, just curious what you think about aspartame. It's in cellmass, which has worked amazingly well for me so far (increased my lifts by a looot since I've started), but I just noticed it has aspartame. I know there's no definitive link between it and cancer, but would you recommend switching?

I've tried creatine monohydrate, and I didn't get gains even close to the ones I did on cellmass, so I'd preferably not switch.

Hey there.

Cell Mass actually is not one of the better products on the market. The basis for your gains are related to three things - 1. Multiple types of creatine including CEE and 2. Possible Placebo effect. 3. Glutamine for recovery

However the product contains a few things that I recommend users to stay away from - including excessive amounts of aspartame/sucralose and artificial colors/flavors.

I would HIGHLY recommend you switch over to scifit kre-alkalyn 1500 as your creatine source, and use scifit glutalyn as your glutamine source. You will probably see better gains, and you certainly won't be putting any of the negative products into your body. Also it will save you a lot of money.

Sep 7 2011 10:28am
Quote (Gutah @ Sep 7 2011 03:06am)
So throw in regular dead lift on legs or back?

Idk why for some reason i really feel  Reg Deadlift workout on the lower back

Kinda noobish to decide where to put the workouts hehe...

I know it's common sense but shit can really get tricky

Deadlifts are a topic of great argument.

Some users use them on legs day as either regular deadlifts (mostly to work the quads and erectors) or as straight leg deadlifts (to hit the hamstrings and lower back)

However, it depends greatly on your particular routine to determine which one will work best for you.

If you are training back and legs very close together in the week, stick to straight leg.

If you are training back and legs far apart during the week, you can do regular DL's.

It also matters which part you need to work more...are you training deadlifts for pure strength? Are you training it for back work? Are you training it for leg work? etc.
Gold: 13.90
Sep 7 2011 10:38am
I just had some feeling that I was going to be sick yesterday, I felt it in my throat - and today I am worse, got sick...

Well, just some fever and my throat hurts when swallowing.

Yesterday when I had this feeling that I was going to be sick, I drank tons of water and took some C-vitamin - but well, didn't seem to help that much.

Over to the question:

- How do I hurry up the process, so I can get fresh again?

Drink lots of water is what I heard helps, but well - I could need help from you. :)

Thanks in advance!
Sep 7 2011 11:56am
Quote (SyB_BaM @ Sep 7 2011 12:38pm)
I just had some feeling that I was going to be sick yesterday, I felt it in my throat - and today I am worse, got sick...

Well, just some fever and my throat hurts when swallowing.

Yesterday when I had this feeling that I was going to be sick, I drank tons of water and took some C-vitamin - but well, didn't seem to help that much.

Over to the question:

- How do I hurry up the process, so I can get fresh again?

Drink lots of water is what I heard helps, but well - I could need help from you. :)

Thanks in advance!

This is exactly what you need

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=21269614&p=309974186
Immune System
Gold: 0.20
Sep 7 2011 12:36pm
Hey Raynor, don't dis me for asking about this, but if I were to want a physique like Zyzz had...would you recommend his sample workout plan of two different muscle groups every day, and not doing any same muscle group on another day? Like, only training biceps once a week. Do you recommend this?
Sep 7 2011 01:49pm
Quote (SINVirtue @ Sep 7 2011 02:36pm)
Hey Raynor, don't dis me for asking about this, but if I were to want a physique like Zyzz had...would you recommend his sample workout plan of two different muscle groups every day, and not doing any same muscle group on another day?  Like, only training biceps once a week.  Do you recommend this?

It all depends on the person.

Quite frankly zyzz had a hardgainer bodytype which makes it easier to achieve maximum leanness while adding muscularity through volume training and proper dieting. Of course this is all in conjunction with steroid and pro-hormone use.

So for me to recommend a diet and routine would require me to know bit more about you....height/weight/body type/etc
Gold: 0.00
Sep 7 2011 02:36pm
Quote (SKCRaynor @ Sep 6 2011 09:01pm)
Depends...if you are doing a KETO cut, then you should be carbing up slowly the night before.

If you are on a regular pre-comp cut you should be carbing up JUST prior to the contest...no more than 1 hour before with all simple carbs/sugar.

Alright so just sugars/carbs from simple stuff 1 hour before. why just 1 hour?

Everyone else does night before and stuff.
Gold: 18,204.00
Sep 7 2011 02:42pm
How far should I be going down on military press? I hear different things from everyone
Sep 7 2011 02:57pm
Quote (GSXR @ Sep 7 2011 04:36pm)
Alright so just sugars/carbs from simple stuff 1 hour before. why just 1 hour?

Everyone else does night before and stuff.

If you are zero carbing it the week or more before, you will want to carb up the night before...

however given that you are not zero carbing it, your glycogen stores are already somewhat filled and if you carb the night before you risk pre-contest bloat from the carbs. The only carbs that will avoid a bloat are simple carbs...as complex/fiberous carbs tend to attract water and also give a "fatter" appearance while in the GI tract. Some people are different than others however.

The reason I said 1 hr before is that the day of contest you are usually highly dehydrated. Any food you consume is going to be very harsh on your system in a very dehydrated state.

Everyone has their own way of doing it, but for maximum vascularity with minimal bloat....simple carbs 1 hour before is generally supreme (when on a regular cut, and not a zero-carb cut)
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev1101610171018101910202039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll