d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness >
Poll > Milk Is Good Vs Milk Is Bad Debate
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,430.50
Feb 14 2012 07:11am
milk as we see it in the grocery stores, is completely processed and actually not milk anymore. If you want real milk you have to get it from a farm.

milk in the grocery stores is processed to the point where it has no nutritional value whatsoever anymore. Then they add a bit of human made vitamins and call it natural milk, Even though non of the natural vitamins remain.

so your basically drinking milk textured beverage with added vitamins (As they say, we really dont know if they put vitamins back in the processed milk)

For all we know, you could be drinking milk for nothing. It could have no nutrients put back in it after being processed. But even then, your drinking milk-texture with human-made vitamins that you hope are vitamins materials.

just dont drink it in my opinion, its been tampered with too much that it should disgust you.
Gold: 6.91
Feb 14 2012 07:13am
Quote (Josiah @ 14 Feb 2012 09:11)
milk as we see it in the grocery stores, is completely processed and actually not milk anymore. If you want real milk you have to get it from a farm.

milk in the grocery stores is processed to the point where it has no nutritional value whatsoever anymore. Then they add a bit of human made vitamins and call it natural milk, Even though non of the natural vitamins remain.

so your basically drinking milk textured beverage with added vitamins (As they say, we really dont know if they put vitamins back in the processed milk)

For all we know, you could be drinking milk for nothing. It could have no nutrients put back in it after being processed. But even then, your drinking milk-texture with human-made vitamins that you hope are vitamins materials.

just dont drink it in my opinion, its been tampered with too much that it should disgust you.

Articles to back your opinion?
Gold: 12,538.42
Feb 14 2012 07:14am
Quote (Josiah @ Feb 14 2012 08:11am)

Well they can't put that it has those nutrients on the label if it doesn't... FDA regulates milk
Feb 14 2012 07:15am
Quote (double_plat89 @ 14 Feb 2012 09:14)
Well they can't put that it has those nutrients on the label if it doesn't... FDA regulates milk

Boom.
Feb 14 2012 07:16am
Quote (Carpe_Diem @ 14 Feb 2012 06:13)
Articles to back your opinion?

they are floating around, i dont keep track of them.

Quote (double_plat89 @ 14 Feb 2012 06:14)

FDA also approves poisen and cow poop to be sold in food.
Feb 14 2012 07:18am
Quote (Josiah @ 14 Feb 2012 09:16)
they are floating around, i dont keep track of them.

FDA also approves poisen and cow poop to be sold in food.

Post. I don't feel like searching for proof to back YOUR claims. I've got other shit to do today.
Feb 14 2012 07:30am
Quote (Carpe_Diem @ 14 Feb 2012 06:18)
Post. I don't feel like searching for proof to back YOUR claims. I've got other shit to do today.

heres one i quickly googled

http://www.foodrenegade.com/the-basics/real-milk/

if u want to keep drinking that crap, go ahead its your body that is being ruined not mine. Id rather drink it straight from a cow that was healthy, wouldnt you?

Yet FDA approves it, so it must be ok right? ........................................
Feb 14 2012 07:31am
Quote (Josiah @ 14 Feb 2012 09:30)
heres one i quickly googled

http://www.foodrenegade.com/the-basics/real-milk/

if u want to keep drinking that crap, go ahead its your body that is being ruined not mine. Id rather drink it straight from a cow that was healthy, wouldnt you?

Yet FDA approves it, so it must be ok right? ........................................

K will give it a read after I finish folding laundry.
Gold: 5.00
Feb 14 2012 07:42am
Quote (Josiah @ Feb 14 2012 08:11am)

:thumbsup:
Gold: 13.90
Feb 14 2012 07:44am
I drink milk, dunno where you guys live - america or whatsoever....

Here in Sweden we got great milk!

Edit: drinking about 1-1,5 litre per day.

This post was edited by SyB_BaM on Feb 14 2012 07:44am
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev123417Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll