d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Strength Training W/ B4 Pics > Need Support/suggestions
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,245.00
Nov 9 2010 12:14pm
Quote (msk123 @ Nov 9 2010 06:07pm)
158 lbs? if that is really true then you got a good basis..
something you can really build mass up on...

i am @ 214 lbs right now and my goal is 220 lbs
height = 6.2

all natural ofc
i almost reached my goals.. <-- they kept me motivated all the time..

imo it is important to have a goal, coz that will motivate you to go on and continue with your training...

if u got no goal you might get lazy...

My mind is extremely goal oriented. Thanks for all comments. No lie, i'm at 158 right now. Usually end up at less then 150 after the winter though....

Trolling is therapeutic.

Quote (the_um @ Nov 9 2010 06:03pm)
You should start making more fitness videos. I already subscribed to your youtube channel, I think you'd get a lot of viewers.
It seems to me your extremely knowledgeable about healthy foods and cardio workouts. Imo.

I will be making fitness videos. Need to find a place to shoot.

Those are pretty much my strengths, but I do know quite a bit about strength training. Nothing in comparison to a body builder, but I wouldn't expect them to know about whole organics food and herbs like I do.

Quote (DarkSiedge @ Nov 9 2010 06:22pm)
Get yourself some traps and gain 10-20lbs, not bad.

Somewhat agreed.

I'll flex may traps later along with lats/hammy's. I rarely do shrugs because well, traps are pretty much useless for me and I hit them with cleans/upright rows. I also think big traps are fucking ugly. They are plenty strong for what I need them for. I will try to do 3 sets of shrugs once per rotation.

I wont ever gain 10-20 lbs. That is nearly impossible. If I hit 170, that is a miricale. I won't add BF either so hitting 180 with pure lean muscle gain is not probable.
edit: wheres the neck training in your workour routine?
and i nearly train like you...

OH THANKS, almost missed this. I do arches on my head and ill have people lay on my chest and try to pin me. Like in wrestling....hmm forgot what we called those things. I'll google.

Google says they are called a bridge. We called them something else. I never got pinned in my HS carreer and wrestled 189 wt class and would have to gain weight to break 160.1 lbs. I have a really powerful arch and am extremely flexible.

This post was edited by Nozguleth on Nov 9 2010 12:38pm
Gold: 436.00
Nov 9 2010 12:22pm
Gold: 1,245.00
Nov 9 2010 02:49pm
EDIT: On carbs there should be an extra 0. I easily get 1500g+ carbs daily. Shit one bagel has 55 grams and I eat about 5 a day and love my naners.

I'm considering dropping my carbs to <500g daily over the winter since I wont be hitting 12-16 hours a week of cardio.

Quote (DarkSiedge @ Nov 9 2010 06:22pm)

i have fail traps...i know. :(

This post was edited by Nozguleth on Nov 9 2010 02:50pm
Gold: 2.00
Nov 9 2010 08:21pm
Work on your triceps a little more.
Gold: 0.01
Nov 9 2010 08:22pm

This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.
Nov 9 2010 08:25pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Nov 9 2010 10:22pm)
This whole thread is a joke. You know what, if you guys want to nail girls in a spur of the moment, go right ahead. See how far it gets you. Sorry for having morals, and not being an animal. Seems to be the going rate around here. Have funs with your kids, and STD's. But to tell ya' the truth, I doubt any of you are getting laid in the first place. Why? Because a guy who actually does get laid, doesn't have to kiss and tell. Least off all, on the INTERNET! You guys really need to get lives. I can't believe I've even contributed to this garbage. I must be in need of a life of my own, just on the basis of sharing my thoughts with you morons. Have fun bragging to each other about how many sluts in you banged in under 2 minutes. I'm sure it is a great experience for all of you.

Um
You are wrong in so many ways and sound like a virgin.
Most guys kiss/fuck/then brag if shes hot, if she was chubby you act like it never happened.
Nov 9 2010 08:28pm
Quote (BlueRevo @ Nov 9 2010 08:25pm)
Um
You are wrong in so many ways and sound like a virgin.
Most guys kiss/fuck/then brag if shes hot, if she was chubby you act like it never happened.

6th grade. back then i didnt know how to orgasm so i would try different things like when i got a boner i would try stickin something up my bum to help (my friends told me that thats how they did it) or sometime i would get in the tub and pee on my self and use my pee as lubricant but that didnt work. once i tried sticking my penor in a bottle but the opening was too small and it almost got stuck (srs)
Nov 9 2010 08:33pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Nov 9 2010 10:28pm)
6th grade. back then i didnt know how to orgasm so i would try different things like when i got a boner i would try stickin something up my bum to help (my friends told me that thats how they did it) or sometime i would get in the tub and pee on my self and use my pee as lubricant but that didnt work. once i tried sticking my penor in a bottle but the opening was too small and it almost got stuck (srs)

Your trolling skills are weak, also you still sound like a virgin.
Nov 9 2010 08:36pm
Quote (BlueRevo @ Nov 9 2010 08:33pm)
Your trolling skills are weak, also you still sound like a virgin.

ok well lately i've been smoking a little bit of crack, not too much just once in a while, well i did some tonight. and i took some big hits i got real ****ed. all was good, 10 mins after i was sober again, and about half an hour later i left my buddys house and went to pick up my gf from work. well while i was driving there i was feeling my rapid heart and it was pretty crazy. well while i was waiting for her i went to feel my heart again and it was goin like super effin slow i was like wtf and then i started worryin and i got all light headed and dizzy i got out of my car stood up and everything was racing. it was pretty scary i thought i was goin to die, and my gf and family would find out about my evil dark secrets. well yea i decided im gonna quit all this **** now (im not addicted or anything i just do it from time to time) i hope i wake up in the morning.
Nov 9 2010 08:41pm
Quote (bones0187 @ Nov 9 2010 10:36pm)
ok well lately i've been smoking a little bit of crack, not too much just once in a while, well i did some tonight. and i took some big hits i got real ****ed. all was good, 10 mins after i was sober again, and about half an hour later i left my buddys house and went to pick up my gf from work. well while i was driving there i was feeling my rapid heart and it was pretty crazy. well while i was waiting for her i went to feel my heart again and it was goin like super effin slow i was like wtf and then i started worryin and i got all light headed and dizzy i got out of my car stood up and everything was racing. it was pretty scary i thought i was goin to die, and my gf and family would find out about my evil dark secrets. well yea i decided im gonna quit all this **** now (im not addicted or anything i just do it from time to time) i hope i wake up in the morning.

Why would you type all this?
i honestly did not read it, this is how i know your a bad troll trying too hard.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll