d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Joke Time Enjoy
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jul 31 2016 03:25am
There was a young couple and as they were getting ready for bed the husband lifted the sheets and got in and smelled something so he wafted the covers and said to his wife, what the fuck is that smell, the wife wafts and said i dono ill have the doctor check it out tomorrow,

The lady gets to the doctor and tells the doc whats going on and the doc said i know just what you need, he tells her you need a douche yo clean your puss, and the lady said oh ok what do you have, and the doc replies we have a ton of scents and flavors to to make your puss smell and taste better

so the lady instructs the doc to show her the douches and the doc takes her to a cabinet full of different flavors and scents, she picks one up and said this is my husbands favorite food ill take this one

The next night she is in the shower scrubbing away douching and cleaning and climbs in to bed as her husband gets in to bed she saidtake a smell i got your favorite flavor,
the husband takes a deeps breaths a gags and yells, WOMAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SMELL?!? she replies its tuna your favorite flavor.
Gold: 62.77
Jul 31 2016 03:29am
Quote (Seanbman @ Jul 31 2016 04:25am)
There was a young couple and as they were getting ready for bed the husband lifted the sheets and got in and smelled something so he wafted the covers and said to his wife, what the fuck is that smell, the wife wafts and said i dono ill have the doctor check it out tomorrow,

The lady gets to the doctor and tells the doc whats going on and the doc said i know just what you need, he tells her you need a douche yo clean your puss, and the lady said oh ok what do you have, and the doc replies we have a ton of scents and flavors to to make your puss smell and taste better

so the lady instructs the doc to show her the douches and the doc takes her to a cabinet full of different flavors and scents, she picks one up and said this is my husbands favorite food ill take this one

The next night she is in the shower scrubbing away douching and cleaning and climbs in to bed as her husband gets in to bed she saidtake a smell i got your favorite flavor,
the husband takes a deeps breaths a gags and yells, WOMAN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SMELL?!? she replies its tuna your favorite flavor.

lol! that was a good one! :lol:
Gold: 222.46
Jul 31 2016 03:30am
nah
Gold: 4.41
Jul 31 2016 03:31am
A daring approach lad
Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Jul 31 2016 03:31am
Tldr
Go Back To General Archive Topic List