d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Pokemon Go Hunters > Wow
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,787.00
Jul 15 2016 10:07am
These pokemon go hunters are savages they all over the place on highway looking for pokemon n shit wtf if they come outside my house looking for pokemon ima have to kill them in self defence. ...wait does this mean I can legally go into women's toilet and say 'hey bitch I'm only looking for a pokemon lift up your skirt bitch or show me the tittys? Or wud u dig up a grave for a pokemon? If there was one in there? How far does the fuckery go? Applaud the fuckery!!

Last year was the bucket challenge or was it year before ! ? Now it's this fuckery next year is gonna be everyone gay pull your penis out and stand near the nearest bus stop near your house wait for the bus and don't get on it just flap your dick around give it a jiggle with hot sauce
Gold: 138.69
Jul 15 2016 10:08am
Quote (jackherer @ Jul 15 2016 09:07am)
These pokemon go hunters are savages they all over the place on highway looking for pokemon n shit wtf if they come outside my house looking for pokemon ima have to kill them in self defence. ...wait does this mean I can legally go into women's toilet and say 'hey bitch I'm only looking for a pokemon lift up your skirt bitch or show me the tittys? Or wud u dig up a grave for a pokemon? If there was one in there? How far does the fuckery go? Applaud the fuckery!!

Last year was the bucket challenge or was it year before ! ? Now it's this fuckery next year is gonna be everyone gay pull your penis out and stand near the nearest bus stop near your house wait for the bus and don't get on it just flap your dick around give it a jiggle with hot sauce

You can at target!
Gold: 0.00
Jul 15 2016 10:22am
Stay mad
Gold: 5,475.04
Jul 15 2016 10:38am
Rattled
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Add Reply New Topic