d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Lol Im A Huge Vag > Lolol
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 72.00
Jul 13 2016 12:50am
So jsut liek 45 min ago i got mugged.

Not some ordinary mugging.

This car blocked me in and 3 guys came out telling me to give them cash.
Like i am not fucking LYING to you guys. I had 1 fucking dollar in my pocket and i gave it to them.(im not kidding lol)

I only use my debit card.

Anyways these guys robbed me. Hit me a few things and wouldnt let me go. So i told them i'll give them money if they go to the bank with me.
That's all i could say i was too paniced to really say anything else. Then at some point some guy hits me in the head with a metal bar. Like poked me not really hit me. So then the guys said i'lll fucking kill you and steal your car.

After like 45 secounds (this only lasted like 3 minutes max) i told them to let me up i need to get my wallet. I get out of the car with them surrounding me and right when i get up....i pull out my keys super fast and booked it to the road. An ambulance luckly was driving down the street with all sorts of other cars and the guys in the truck ran off so fast they hit a curb and prob fucked up their car.

Anyways, when i think back....they were like 2 mexican and 1 skinny as white dude. I most likely could have destroyed 2 of them with a hit to the throat. They were soooooo close to me and soooooo chubby lol. One of them was out of breath talking to me.

I realized how much of a fucking BITCH I am. Idk how many of you would straight up maul them but i was so afraid i frozed for a good 1-2 minute before it registered that these guys might hurt me bad bad or kill me lol.

NOw that i'm calm....all they had was a fucking metal bar. no knifes. no nothing. Shorts and t shirt so its not easy to just carry a gun like that.

Fuck i feel like such a bitch. I called the cops but the ambulance called it in like the moment they saw me standing in the middle of the road screaming "these mother fuckers are robbing me watch out they might shoot us" lol

I guess im all talk until it happens.

I was so shocked that i wasn't even scared. I just frozed and didnt know wtf was going on while 2 guys just open my car door and invited themselves in lol.

What i would like to have happened now that i think back is....I wish i had my cell phone in my pocket, and i wish i could have hit the first 2 guys in the throat THENNNN run off.

Fucking A.

Cops are pretty cool though. Never really had to call the cops before

This post was edited by expressaa on Jul 13 2016 12:53am
Gold: 252.29
Jul 13 2016 12:53am
Quote (expressaa @ Jul 13 2016 06:50am)
So jsut liek 45 min ago i got mugged.

Not some ordinary mugging.

This car blocked me in and 3 guys came out telling me to give them cash.
Like i am not fucking LYING to you guys. I had 1 fucking dollar in my pocket and i gave it to them.(im not kidding lol)

I only use my debit card.

Anyways these guys robbed me. Hit me a few things and wouldnt let me go. So i told them i'll give them money if they go to the bank with me.
That's all i could say i was too paniced to really say anything else. Then at some point some guy hits me in the head with a metal bar. Like poked me not really hit me. So then the guys said i'lll fucking kill you and steal your car.

After like 45 secounds (this only lasted like 3 minutes max) i told them to let me up i need to get my wallet. I get out of the car with them surrounding me and right when i get up....i pull out my keys super fast and booked it to the road. An ambulance luckly was driving down the street with all sorts of other cars and the guys in the truck ran off so fast they hit a curb and prob fucked up their car.

Anyways, when i think back....they were like 2 mexican and 1 skinny as white dude. I most likely could have destroyed 2 of them with a hit to the throat. They were soooooo close to me and soooooo chubby lol. One of them was out of breath talking to me.

I realized how much of a fucking BITCH I am. Idk how many of you would straight up maul them but i was so afraid i frozed for a good 1-2 minute before it registered that these guys might hurt me bad bad or kill me lol.

NOw that i'm calm....all they had was a fucking metal bar. no knifes. no nothing. Shorts and t shirt so its not easy to just carry a gun like that.

Fuck i feel like such a bitch. I called the cops but the ambulance called it in like the moment they saw me standing in the middle of the road screaming "these mother fuckers are robbing me watch out they might shoot us" lol

Buy a gun.
Gold: 2.00
Jul 13 2016 12:54am
Quote (expressaa @ Jul 13 2016 01:50am)
all they had was a fucking metal bar

Jul 13 2016 12:56am
Quote (NekoSama @ Jul 12 2016 11:53pm)
Buy a gun.

Yeah, i probably should. Still a student in college though so i dont really want to be involved with guns atm

I got robbed dude lmfao

i never thought that would have happened to me ever.

Thank god they didnt have guns or at least didnt show me a gun.

Idk what i would have done.

I'd probably do anything they say to be honest with you

i was in total shock lmao. i barely remember how i got away so easily. I just pretended to get my wallet and then i was gone. They were blocking me in while my car door was open too.

3 guys lol

This post was edited by expressaa on Jul 13 2016 12:59am
Gold: 157,599.69
Jul 13 2016 12:58am
Saying that you're a pussy doesn't mean that its true - I'm sure there are plenty of "tough people" on jsp who may try to demoralize or belittle you.

The reality is that the shock of being mugged and physically abused can stunt anybody, even those that have trained or been in the situation before.

/e Also, the reality of not knowing what they might do... a metal bar? Thats plenty to do some serious damage. I mean, American History has a fucking curbstomp.

This post was edited by Rws on Jul 13 2016 12:59am
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 13 2016 01:11am
Buy nunchucks, they will laugh when you whip it out which buys you 2-3 secs of uninterrupted whoop ass
Jul 13 2016 01:16am
Quote (Rws @ Jul 12 2016 11:58pm)
Saying that you're a pussy doesn't mean that its true - I'm sure there are plenty of "tough people" on jsp who may try to demoralize or belittle you.

The reality is that the shock of being mugged and physically abused can stunt anybody, even those that have trained or been in the situation before.

/e Also, the reality of not knowing what they might do... a metal bar? Thats plenty to do some serious damage. I mean, American History has a fucking curbstomp.

god damn man im calmer now and that was crazy

They said they would steal my car so my instant plan was..."get the keys and run"

Literally, and that's what i did.

That's about the only thing that my brain allowed me to do lol

I wonder if they had knifes or guns. I was literally so shocked that i didnt look for one or anything. I just wanted to GET THE FUCK OUT of their.

i MEAN who does that kind of shit with just a metal bar? I literally only saw a metal bar.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 13 2016 01:17am
Quote (expressaa @ Jul 13 2016 03:46am)
i MEAN who does that kind of shit with just a metal bar? I literally only saw a metal bar.

Black people
Jul 13 2016 01:18am
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Jul 13 2016 12:11am)
Buy nunchucks, they will laugh when you whip it out which buys you 2-3 secs of uninterrupted whoop ass

Dude no doubt i would have fought all 3 guys and grab rocks and shit and smashed them. They were smaller. Its just that first poke to the head with the bar kind of shocked me.

It wasnt like he hit me but the bar stunned me a tiny bit lol. He poked the back of my head with it and i just frozed solid trying to figure out wtf is going on lol

I was just so afraid of a random knife or something. I couldnt move dude lmao.

I just couldnt move.

Once i realized that i'm "fucked" and there are 3 guys around me with a metal bar and possibly some other shit...i booked it so fucking hard.

honest to god i hope im not already dead. Like the fucker shot me in the face or something.

I can't believe that just happened lol

I TOOK MY KEYS OUT OF THE CAR AND RAN to the middle of the road and ran the opposite way. haha

This post was edited by expressaa on Jul 13 2016 01:20am
Gold: 222.46
Jul 13 2016 01:22am
Quote (expressaa @ Jul 13 2016 08:18am)
Dude no doubt i would have fought all 3 guys and grab rocks and shit and smashed them. They were smaller. Its just that first poke to the head with the bar kind of shocked me.

It wasnt like he hit me but the bar stunned me a tiny bit lol. He poked the back of my head with it and i just frozed solid trying to figure out wtf is going on lol

I was just so afraid of a random knife or something. I couldnt move dude lmao.

I just couldnt move.

Once i realized that i'm "fucked" and there are 3 guys around me with a metal bar and possibly some other shit...i booked it so fucking hard.

honest to god i hope im not already dead. Like the fucker shot me in the face or something.

I can't believe that just happened lol

Don't feel bad I did martial arts 9 years I know I could smash people but I've froze when I thought someone had a knife
People on here will obv pretend they wouldn't even if they would
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Add Reply New Topic