d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > My Lets Play > Five Nights At Freddys
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 30.00
Jul 9 2016 10:36am

Thanks to AiNedeSpelCzech for recommending the program I used to make this.

A few disclaimers, though.

1.) This is not what I sound or look like all the time. Unfortunately, with being new to this, my equipment is just about as old as I am and desperately needs upgrading, but I dealt with what I had at my disposal. The microphone you see in the video is on a headset that cant handle audio that's too loud, therefore I had to really tone down my voice and try to keep my cool as much as possible. I am typically a much more active person. This is also argued with the fact that I hardly move in the video here. As you can see near the end of the video, the capture rate for my webcam is... Bad. Therefore I also had to contain myself, physically, more than I would have liked to.

2.) Please keep in mind that I am new to this and I would greatly appreciate any criticisms in a constructive manner, rather than slander. :) Any suggestions on techniques used in-game, for the rest of the series, new gear to upgrade to in order to make this a more pleasurable viewing experience, etc, etc.
Gold: 1,590.64
Jul 9 2016 10:37am
thxs for share m8
Gold: 5.00
Jul 9 2016 10:38am
Quote (TortoiseBox @ Jul 9 2016 12:36pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQx1jpSEOfc

Thanks to AiNedeSpelCzech for recommending the program I used to make this.

A few disclaimers, though.

1.) This is not what I sound or look like all the time. Unfortunately, with being new to this, my equipment is just about as old as I am and desperately needs upgrading, but I dealt with what I had at my disposal. The microphone you see in the video is on a headset that cant handle audio that's too loud, therefore I had to really tone down my voice and try to keep my cool as much as possible. I am typically a much more active person. This is also argued with the fact that I hardly move in the video here. As you can see near the end of the video, the capture rate for my webcam is... Bad. Therefore I also had to contain myself, physically, more than I would have liked to.

2.) Please keep in mind that I am new to this and I would greatly appreciate any criticisms in a constructive manner, rather than slander. :) Any suggestions on techniques used in-game, for the rest of the series, new gear to upgrade to in order to make this a more pleasurable viewing experience, etc, etc.

You're like 2 years too late for the freddy train man

Way to fail @ youtube
Gold: 30.00
Jul 9 2016 10:40am
Quote (Asexual @ Jul 9 2016 10:38am)
You're like 2 years too late for the freddy train man

Way to fail @ youtube

Nah nah. See... People will return to it for nostalgic purposes and see this.
Gold: 159.02
Jul 9 2016 11:02am
cancerous
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Add Reply New Topic