d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Program Choosing
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2016 12:10am
Hey, I am attempting to get into making Let's Plays but I am having a great deal of difficulty with it.
I recently acquired Adobe Premiere, which I have heard is the best editing tool around. I have already tinkered around with it a bit and I feel like I know enough to get me to where I am going.
My question is, I have gone through a few programs that I wanted to use in order to capture my screen. There is one good one I have found that captures at a high quality without using too much processing power so that I can still see what Im doing in real time and in the video. The only issues are that it adds this stupid fucking background music and it doesn't record the in-game sound. So its most likely out. Also, another issue I have run into would be that the default camera application that I am using on my laptop here only records when it is in the foreground and I have shitfucked around in the settings enough to clearly see that there is no way to force it to continue in the background. I am, however, using Audacity to record my own voice and that is going flawlessly. <3 Audacity.

FYI: FRAPS uses too much CPU and I cant see whats going on when I record (computer is poo).

I was wondering if anyone knew of any programs that would allow me to record my face, my screen, and the in-game sound? I have no issue using separate programs in order to do this.
Gold: 252.29
Jul 8 2016 12:14am
Quote (supersingerseca @ Jul 8 2016 06:10am)
Hey, I am attempting to get into making Let's Plays but I am having a great deal of difficulty with it.
I recently acquired Adobe Premiere, which I have heard is the best editing tool around. I have already tinkered around with it a bit and I feel like I know enough to get me to where I am going.
My question is, I have gone through a few programs that I wanted to use in order to capture my screen. There is one good one I have found that captures at a high quality without using too much processing power so that I can still see what Im doing in real time and in the video. The only issues are that it adds this stupid fucking background music and it doesn't record the in-game sound. So its most likely out. Also, another issue I have run into would be that the default camera application that I am using on my laptop here only records when it is in the foreground and I have shitfucked around in the settings enough to clearly see that there is no way to force it to continue in the background. I am, however, using Audacity to record my own voice and that is going flawlessly. <3 Audacity.

FYI: FRAPS uses too much CPU and I cant see whats going on when I record (computer is poo).

I was wondering if anyone knew of any programs that would allow me to record my face, my screen, and the in-game sound? I have no issue using separate programs in order to do this.

Plasma pong.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 8 2016 12:40am
Bandicam?

Though if your computer is that poo, you should probably just consider getting a capture card thingie.
Gold: 8,231.41
Jul 8 2016 12:42am
I believe open broadcaster software can do that nicely

As for editing, I recommend Sony Vegas Pro
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Add Reply New Topic