d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Interesting Topic > On The Topic Of Sex
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 7.40
Jul 7 2016 05:20am
I had a discussion with a friend.

If your girlfriend is unconscious and you wake her up with sex, is it considered rape?

Then we asked the same question to a guy.

Is it rape if your girlfriend wakes you up with a blowjob?

I found that majority of woman tend to feel its rape when she can't give consent.

But majority of guys think it's not rape if she wakes you up with a blowjob.

Why is this and what is your opinion on the matter?
Gold: 8,231.41
Jul 7 2016 05:22am
i don't have a gf
Gold: 5.00
Jul 7 2016 05:22am
Cause dudes wanna get their dick sucked to feel good

and chicks only want to fuck when they want something
Gold: 28,495.00
Jul 7 2016 05:23am
if ur a couple I don't think so.
it should be discussed but and if they don't want it then u shouldn't do it if they don't care and u don't then go for it

This post was edited by KiABILLL on Jul 7 2016 05:24am
Gold: 5,168.97
Jul 7 2016 05:24am
One thing to keep in mind is that you can always discuss this beforehand.

I know I can do whatever I want with my girlfriend if she's sleeping. There's a chance she'll be pissed that I woke her up, but she definitely won't be pissed because I "raped" her.

In general though, it's all about how the receiver feels. Many women would feel invade, and they want a certain level of control when being fucked. Many men would feel blessed, because anytime is a good time for blowjob in their opinion.

It may seem sexist that most girl would feel raped and most men wouldn't, but it isn't. The only thing that matters is how the individual on the receiving end feels about it.
Gold: 28,495.00
Jul 7 2016 05:25am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Jul 7 2016 09:24pm)

I know I can do whatever I want with my girlfriend if she's sleeping. There's a chance she'll be pissed that I woke her up, but she definitely won't be pissed because I "raped" her.

In general though, it's all about how the receiver feels. Many women would feel invade, and they want a certain level of control when being fucked. Many men would feel blessed, because anytime is a good time for blowjob in their opinion.

It may seem sexist that most girl would feel raped and most men wouldn't, but it isn't. The only thing that matters is how the individual on the receiving end feels about it.

well said.
Gold: 10,663.69
Jul 7 2016 05:25am
if you transition to sex when she is kinda sleepy and she doest say no its ok - if she minds, its oops sorry
if she blowjobs you when you sleep its rapey but who gives a fuck, just say you are not in the mood if you mind
/thread
Gold: 69.69
Jul 7 2016 05:26am
wat if u haven't smashed that gf yet?
Jul 7 2016 05:27am
BTW, if anyone gives a fuck of my opinion.

It's because woman are just general dicks, and guys are like hey this feels good.

I for one have fucked every single one of my girlfriends with the intention of them waking up and each time they loved it. But yet, for some reason... The general opinion of all girls is that it's rape. It blew my fucking mind.
Jul 7 2016 05:29am
Quote (howtodisappearcompletely @ Jul 7 2016 04:24am)

That's totally fucking sexist in every sense of the word. And sadly the only reasoning of that is that one goes in a hole, and the other doesn't. The hole decides on whether or not it's rape. And the mouth is the fucking hole, lmao.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
1237Next
Add Reply New Topic