d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Hi > I Am Back!
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1.73
Jul 25 2016 01:58am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:57)
I like how you still have to rage and insult me after I said that I was dropping it.

We've established that you didn't understand that the people in charge of the Mongolians were the ones who were in charge when the Mongolians were in charge of China. I guess I can say that does make me at least a little happy, sure.

Good job making it seem like I'm the problem again. Good job repeating what I've already said in an attempt of demeaning me. Good job at the degree you don't use finally making you feel smart for once. I could literally spend a few hours studying the Mongolians and have equivalent knowledge as your major gave you.

Gold: 40.42
Jul 25 2016 02:01am
Quote (ChrisKz @ 24 Jul 2016 23:58)
Good job making it seem like I'm the problem again. Good job repeating what I've already said in an attempt of demeaning me. Good job at the degree you don't use finally making you feel smart for once. I could literally spend a few hours studying the Mongolians and have equivalent knowledge as your major gave you.

You're probably right, you could spend a couple of hours studying something that was one day's worth of lecture and a bit of reading in a course about broader Asian history in a course meant to make sure that I had a broader picture for the actual focus of my major. I wouldn't doubt it in the least. Hell, it's been most of a decade at this point, you'd probably remember a lot more than me.

I did say that I was done twice tho, and both of those times you've responded by being aggressive and insulting, calling me a fucking loser, demeaning my degree, etc. All I've done is discuss your actual words in this topic, and you've unrelentingly attacked me personally.

Feel free to pretend that it's all my fault that you're so mad at me. :(
Gold: 62.77
Jul 25 2016 02:03am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 25 2016 02:58am)

there's nothing wrong with knowing less about something that someone else does! :)

just learn as you go bro! :D

there's tons of stuff that i don't know about but i learn as i go! ^_^
Gold: 37,700.00
Jul 25 2016 02:04am
Quote (wraps @ Jul 25 2016 12:03am)
there's nothing wrong with knowing less about something that someone else does! :)

:hug: and its even better when the person who knows more isnt smug about it.
Jul 25 2016 02:04am
Quote (Krugg @ 25 Jul 2016 00:04)

Heeey now, whoa, what's the point of knowledge if you can't be a smug dbag?
Gold: 37,700.00
Jul 25 2016 02:06am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 25 2016 12:04am)
Heeey now, whoa, what's the point of knowledge if you can't be a smug dbag?

Got me there
Jul 25 2016 02:07am
Quote (Krugg @ 25 Jul 2016 00:06)
Got me there

BOOOM HEADSHOT
Gold: 1.73
Jul 25 2016 02:07am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 04:01)
You're probably right, you could spend a couple of hours studying something that was one day's worth of lecture and a bit of reading in a course about broader Asian history in a course meant to make sure that I had a broader picture for the actual focus of my major. I wouldn't doubt it in the least. Hell, it's been most of a decade at this point, you'd probably remember a lot more than me.

I did say that I was done twice tho, and both of those times you've responded by being aggressive and insulting, calling me a fucking loser, demeaning my degree, etc. All I've done is discuss your actual words in this topic, and you've unrelentingly attacked me personally.

Feel free to pretend that it's all my fault that you're so mad at me. :(

You clearly are out to demean me. You weren't informative about it at all. Instead of just relaying the information to me in a nice way you went out of your way to point out that I was being some sort of asshole and overstepping my boundaries when I clearly wasn't, as I was just following a joke I initiated with his joke. It isn't you fault that I didn't know these things, rather it is your fual that you are such an ass.

Quote (wraps @ 25 Jul 2016 04:03)

I'm not sure you understand the situation here. I love learning things I don't know and not knowing things does not make me inferior in anyway. I do not take that mindset. I just don't like this little shits tone. Nor yours. Back off until you are as much as a hypocrite as Butches.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jul 25 2016 02:07am
Jul 25 2016 02:11am
Quote (Krugg @ Jul 25 2016 03:04am)

heck yeah! the Teacher and Student should have a mutual understanding! :)

the Teacher should take in the information that is projected to the student and the student should only pass with 100%! B)
Jul 25 2016 02:17am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 25 2016 03:07am)
You clearly are out to demean me. You weren't informative about it at all. Instead of just relaying the information to me in a nice way you went out of your way to point out that I was being some sort of asshole and overstepping my boundaries when I clearly wasn't, as I was just following a joke I initiated with his joke. It isn't you fault that I didn't know these things, rather it is your fual that you are such an ass.

I'm not sure you understand the situation here. I love learning things I don't know and not knowing things does not make me inferior in anyway. I do not take that mindset. I just don't like this little shits tone. Nor yours. Back off until you are as much as a hypocrite as Butches.

i'm gonna be really honest Chris! i have no idea what you and 'spel are talking about but i stand by my beliefs about everything that i posted! :)

that's all real stuff from the heart! B)
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1891011Next
Add Reply New Topic