d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Superman Vs Goku
Prev18889909192163Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 2 2011 07:33pm
Obviously Goku rapes anything
Gold: 5.00
Warn: 40%
Sep 2 2011 07:33pm
Sorry if i bring facts and you kids are too ignorant.
Goku dies all the time.

This post was edited by AntiCrash on Sep 2 2011 07:33pm
Sep 2 2011 08:41pm
Quote (AntiCrash @ Sep 2 2011 08:33pm)
Goku dies all the time.

o u mad tho?

Sep 2 2011 08:52pm
Quote (AntiCrash @ Sep 2 2011 08:33pm)
Goku dies all the time.

Look who superman fights, look who goku fights.
Sep 2 2011 08:52pm
Quote (Maxx_Factor @ Sep 2 2011 09:52pm)

bitches, gods
Sep 2 2011 09:34pm
Sounds like goku is a teleporting enigma fag to me.
Sep 2 2011 09:45pm
Quote (killswitchtko @ Sep 2 2011 10:34pm)
Sounds like goku is a teleporting enigma fag to me.

atleast he doesn't wear tights
Gold: 5.00
Sep 2 2011 09:55pm
Quote (Maxx_Factor @ Sep 3 2011 12:52pm)

Darkseid is stronger than anyone goku fights, you have no idea what you are talking about, fanyboy less, i know both series.
Sep 2 2011 10:05pm
Quote (AntiCrash @ Sep 2 2011 10:55pm)
Darkseid is stronger than anyone goku fights, you have no idea what you are talking about, fanyboy less, i know both series.

Group: Members
Guild: Serious Business
Gold: 0.36
Sep 2 2011 10:17pm
I DID NOT WRITE THIS! BUT ITS PRETTY MUCH EXACTLY WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

Host: WELCOME TO THE NEXT TENKICHI TOURNAMENT!!! It appears we have a very unique roster for this tournament! This will definitely be a very special tournament, now prepare for probably most epic tournament yet! Get ready for the preliminaries!

Narrator: The Tournament progresses, Goku has no trouble beating any contestants but a mysterious character has also been flying through the competition. Goku has yet to see this figure for he’s been spending his time between matches in the restaurants. But he is greatly anticipating this battle. Superman is finding this tournament with so called “powerful” fighters hard, because he needs to hold back to not kill them. He hopes as he approaches the finals these fighters may appear.

Host: It is approaching the finals! So far there has been 2 extremely impressive fighters tearing through the competition, the anticipation is unbearable!!!

Narrator: Goku and Superman are to fight in the next round, they are both finalists. Goku is very exited while Superman is hoping it won’t be another pathetic fighter.

Host: And here comes the finals! Now we can see which one of these incredible fighters in more awesome!!!

Narrator: Goku and Superman walk out of the door and have there first look at each other.

Goku(thinking to himself): *What a goofy outfit, this guy doesn’t look to impressive*

Superman(thinking to himself): *WTF, THIS GUYS EYES ARE HUGE!!!*

Narrator: Both fighters step onto the ring and take there positions. Goku tries to read the opposing fighter’s ki but doesn’t get any reading. Superman is questioning WTF is wrong with the other guy’s eyes.

Host: Let the finals begin! GOKU VS. SUPERMAN!!!

Narrator: Goku assumes a fighting stance while Superman stands there looking at Goku.

Goku: Are you going to fight?

Superman: Hit me.

Goku: Hit you? Ok, but brace yourself.

Narrator: Goku, assuming this is just another weak ass human fighter in a goofy costume carefully taps Superman, but Superman does not budge. Goku then gives him a weak punch but still no effect whatsoever.

Superman: Is this your best? Hit me with all you have.

Goku: Ok then, get ready.

Narrator: Goku focuses, and then with all his strength he unleashes a full power punch. Superman shows no sign of pain and stands there like nothing happened. Goku hurts his hand in the impact and falls back.

Goku: Ow ow ow! Kc-kc-kc-kc-kc!

Superman: Wow, I actually felt that, you’re stronger than I expected. But still no were near a match for me, I suggest you forfeit the match.

Goku: Kc-kc-kc, y-your amazing! But you haven’t seen anything yet.

Superman: I can already tell your punches aren’t going to effect me, what else can you do?

Goku: Watch this, KA-ME-HA-MEEE!!!

Narrator: Goku charges up a kamehameha, as Superman watches in amazement.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Narrator: Superman takes the blast head on; he is shot through the stadium bleachers and Goku curves the blast upward to avoid hitting Earth. Superman is shot with the blast into space, and the people watch as there is a spectacular explosion somewhere far away in space.

Goku: Maybe I overdid it?

Host: W-what the hell!? I-is he dead!?

Goku: I couldn’t sense his ki even before the match, so I don’t know, but that was enough energy to destroy a planet.

Host: A-A PLANET!!! Um, well, I’m afraid killing your opponent results in a-

Superman: Oh, I’m not dead; I just have a ringing in my ears. I’m guessing that was your strongest attack right?

Host: Y-YOU SURVIVED AN ATTACK THAT COULD HAVE DESTROYED A PLANET!!!

Superman: Oh, that’s nothing. I’ve taken more.

Goku: GEEZ! Back already! Just how fast are you!?

Superman: I’m considerable faster than the speed of light id say, now have I shown you enough my power for you to forfeit?

Goku: No way! I’m just getting started!

Superman: Do you have an attack more powerful that one that destroys planets?!

Goku: You bet I do! Just give me a second.

Narrator: Goku begins to charge his ki, the ring below him begins to crack and shatter. Superman is surprised at both the power and confidence Goku is displaying while Goku is getting more and more excited at the power of his opponent.

Superman: I see you really are an interesting opponent indeed.

Goku: (Charging ki) The same to you, RRRRRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Narrator: In a flash of light, Goku transforms into a Super Sayin. Superman looks on perplexed and amazed.

Superman: So this is your full power?

Goku: Nope, not done yet.

Superman: Huh?!

Goku: (Begins to charge ki again) Still got 2 more transformations.

Superman: W-what are you!

Goku: RAAAAAH! (Goes Super Sayin 2) I’m a Super Sayin, a legendary warrior from a race of powerful aliens. And you?

Superman: I am a Kryptonian, a race that gains incredible strength under a yellow sun.

Goku: COOL! I can’t wait to fight you all out! Now get ready for my final transformation!

Narrator: Goku begins t charge for his final transformation. As he powers up the ring shatters below him and the shards of stone are shot into the sky and rain down around them. The Earth trembles as he charges and huge fissures form in the ground. Then in a bright flash of light and a shockwave that creates a large crater below him, Goku becomes Super Sayin 3.

Superman: So this is your true power, incredible!

Goku: So are you ready to fight for real now?

Host: W-what happened to the stadium!

Narrator: The Tenkiechi tournament area lies in ruble from Goku’s energy. The people lay scattered unconscious among it.

Goku: Ooops, sorry about that. I guess we should move this fight somewhere else to avoid further destruction.

Superman: Agreed.

Narrator: Superman and Goku fly off in search of a battle ground while the tournament Host stares in disbelief at the destroyed stadium. The find a deserted rocky area with no signs of life around and land.

Superman: Tell me when to begin.

Goku: Ok, at the count of 3, 1 2 3 FIGHT!

Narrator: At an unimaginable speed Superman rushes at Goku. Goku barely can keep up with the speed and his hit in the chest and sent back crashing into the ground. A deep tunnel is left were he was sent flying, to deep to see the bottom. At the bottom Goku lays in shock.

Goku: Kc-kc-kc…h-how could he be so fast, kc-kc.

Superman: (Yelling) Are you already done!? You have just been hit with a punch capable of splitting a moon in half, is that really all you can take!?

Goku: (Yelling) I’ve taken a lot more than that!!! Your speed is just so incredible!!!

Superman: Good, if you were done already then that would be a huge disappointment. I want to see your maximum power! Lets go!

Narrator: Goku jumps to his feet and tries hard to locate any small source of ki Superman may have. Suddenly a massive amount of ki strikes him. Maybe since he isn’t from this universe he didn’t develop a ki level right away. Goku places his 2 fingers to his forehead and disappears to reappear right behind Superman and uses a ki blast that knocks Superman to his knees.

Superman: Little attacks like those do virtually nothing to me! Show me your real attacks!

Goku: Ok, then you do the same.

Superman: Lets go then.

Narrator: Goku and Superman make distance between each other. Superman awaits Goku’s next move.

Goku: We’ll both use our attack’s at the same time, ready?

Superman: Go.

Goku: Ka-me-ha-meeeeee!

Superman: This again, I hope its stronger this time around.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Narrator: Goku unleashes a Super Kamehameha. Superman quickly uses his heat vision and both attacks clash. Superman’s heat vision is easily pushed back and Superman avoids the attack at the last second. Then Superman flies around at FTL speeds to hit Goku with an IMP but Goku isn’t there.

Superman: Are you hiding?!

Narrator: Goku had used IT to teleport into some nearby forest area. There he began to charge an attack.

Superman: Show yourself! This fight isn’t over!

Narrator: Goku finishes charging and uses IT to teleport behind Superman and unleashes the Full-Power Super Kamehameha he was charging close up. Superman vibrates his molecules and phases through the attack.

Superman: You almost had me there.

Goku: Ummmmm…..

Superman: What?

Narrator: Superman looks down and there is a huge hole in his torso. The ki in Goku’s attack had incinerated the molecules in Superman’s body, turning them into a fine gas like Kid Buu.

Superman: I-impossible!

Goku: Y-you seemed like you could take it…

Superman: H-how, W-who will protect Earth…(Superman dies).

Goku: I will?

This post was edited by Ammialis on Sep 2 2011 10:20pm
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev18889909192163Next
Add Reply New Topic