d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Hi > I Am Back!
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1.73
Jul 25 2016 01:37am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:34)
Except what you actually said was:

...specifically while trying to insult someone over picking the name Kublai Khan, who established a Chinese dynasty that lasted for about a century.

Also, I didn't have to google shit. My bachelor's is in history. I didn't have a focus on Asia, but I had to take a few classes in that focus anyway and already knew of the Yuan Dynasty by the more common Western name of the Mongolian Dynasty, which again, is so common that it was in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

As to the fact that you've never heard of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, you have truly missed out on one of Western culture's great works of art and should be ashamed of yourself. :(

It was just a joke following his joke saying nobody missed him after 800 years, too bad you didn't even notice the context of my words.

Also I know of the Mongolian dynasty, I just didn't know it was related to the khannate or w.e term they use to refer to their hierarchy.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 25 2016 01:40am
Quote (ChrisKz @ 24 Jul 2016 23:37)
It was just a joke following his joke saying nobody missed him after 800 years, too bad you didn't even notice the context of my words.

Also I know of the Mongolian dynasty, I just didn't know it was related to the khannate or w.e term they use to refer to their hierarchy.

Yes, how could the Mongolian Dynasty be connected to the leadership structure of the Mongols? I can see how you missed that, it's a pretty subtle connection.

You tried to get loud and talk smack when you didn't have any idea what you were talking about, and now you're talking in circles trying to avoid admitting your ignorance. This... this isn't the first time. :(
Jul 25 2016 01:43am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:40)
Yes, how could the Mongolian Dynasty be connected to the leadership structure of the Mongols? I can see how you missed that, it's a pretty subtle connection.

You tried to get loud and talk smack when you didn't have any idea what you were talking about, and now you're talking in circles trying to avoid admitting your ignorance. This... this isn't the first time. :(

You seem to be talking circles too. I clearly just admitted i didn't know that the Khan's were the big bossses of he Mongolian dynasty. God damn ur reading comprehension is great.
Jul 25 2016 01:47am
Quote (ChrisKz @ 24 Jul 2016 23:43)
You seem to be talking circles too. I clearly just admitted i didn't know that the Khan's were the big bossses of he Mongolian dynasty. God damn ur reading comprehension is great.

Right, but you're 'admitting' that so that you don't have to admit that you actually knew practically nothing at all about the Mongolian Dynasty or the Mongolian Empire in general, which is why you were talking trash that is completely disconnected from reality. Trying to act like you actually knew anything at all about the subject is just sad, man. You talked smack based on some very, very light information that you gained from just a few sources that gave you an incredibly warped picture of the actual historical facts, and you're still trying to act like you knew what you were talking about in some way. :(
Gold: 62.77
Jul 25 2016 01:49am
Jul 25 2016 01:50am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:47)
Right, but you're 'admitting' that so that you don't have to admit that you actually knew practically nothing at all about the Mongolian Dynasty or the Mongolian Empire in general, which is why you were talking trash that is completely disconnected from reality. Trying to act like you actually knew anything at all about the subject is just sad, man. You talked smack based on some very, very light information that you gained from just a few sources that gave you an incredibly warped picture of the actual historical facts, and you're still trying to act like you knew what you were talking about in some way. :(

I know the names of some Dynastys, I also know facts like the ones he listed but I didn't know the exact ruling period in which they happened. I'm not sure as to why you think I claimed to know these things or gave off some sort of impression of knowing these things.

I also don't really understand why you are going out of your way to hound me about this. I didn't really talk smack, more like I messed around a little. The information I did talk about was very basic but it wasn't meant to show off how smart I was... I mentioned I read a random historical-fiction about the khan in his name.... It doesn't exactly paint a huge picture as to my extensive knowledge of the period, does it?

Quote (wraps @ 25 Jul 2016 03:49)

ready for me to chop off your dick?

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jul 25 2016 01:50am
Gold: 62.77
Jul 25 2016 01:52am
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 25 2016 02:50am)
I know the names of some Dynastys, I also know facts like the ones he listed but I didn't know the exact ruling period in which they happened. I'm not sure as to why you think I claimed to know these things or gave off some sort of impression of knowing these things.

I also don't really understand why you are going out of your way to hound me about this. I didn't really talk smack, more like I messed around a little. The information I did talk about was very basic but it wasn't meant to show off how smart I was... I mentioned I read a random historical-fiction about the khan in his name.... It doesn't exactly paint a huge picture as to my extensive knowledge of the period, does it?

ready for me to chop off your dick?

that is impossible cuz you aren't here to perform that action! :)
Jul 25 2016 01:52am
Quote (ChrisKz @ 24 Jul 2016 23:50)

No, it really obviously doesn't. :(

So you seriously tried to talk smack about someone's historically-based username based on a story you read once. I guess we're done here, thanks for once again showing the depths of your knowledge, education, and willingness to pop off at the mouth.
Jul 25 2016 01:55am
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 25 Jul 2016 03:52)
No, it really obviously doesn't. :(

So you seriously tried to talk smack about someone's historically-based username based on a story you read once. I guess we're done here, thanks for once again showing the depths of your knowledge, education, and willingness to pop off at the mouth.

Nice way to make it sound like you are some hero to the rescue. It was just a joke stemming off of his post. Nobody asked you to come in here and make this into some profound thing you are attempting to uncover.

The only thing I knew about the Khan's is that they were considered royals of a warring tribe and had wars against their neighboring countries... I did not know they were considered the Mongolians who established the Mongolian dynasty, happy?

Probably not cuz ur a fcking loser lmfao.
Jul 25 2016 01:57am
Quote (ChrisKz @ 24 Jul 2016 23:55)
Nice way to make it sound like you are some hero to the rescue. It was just a joke stemming off of his post. Nobody asked you to come in here and make this into some profound thing you are attempting to uncover.

The only thing I knew about the Khan's is that they were considered royals of a warring tribe and had wars against their neighboring countries... I did not know they were considered the Mongolians who established the Mongolian dynasty, happy?

Probably not cuz ur a fcking loser lmfao.

I like how you still have to rage and insult me after I said that I was dropping it.

We've established that you didn't understand that the people in charge of the Mongolians were the ones who were in charge when the Mongolians were in charge of China. I guess I can say that does make me at least a little happy, sure.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev17891011Next
Add Reply New Topic