d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > It's A Wonder I Do Drugs
Prev1789101114Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,341.48
Warn: 10%
Jul 1 2016 04:30pm
:rofl:
Gold: 40.42
Jul 1 2016 04:32pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ 1 Jul 2016 13:58)
Enjoy your world of misery my ignorant friend.
This is a perfect example of taking a horse to the water, but not being able to make it drink.

lmfao

Yeah, he's definitely the ignorant one.
Gold: 1.73
Jul 1 2016 04:33pm
I like this nefarious guy
Jul 1 2016 04:34pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 1 Jul 2016 14:33)
I like this nefarious guy

You like someone who's running their mouth about something that they don't understand but who still wants to pick on and attack a depressed person anyway because he can't see past his own worldview?

That's shocking, just shocking I say.
Jul 1 2016 04:37pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 1 Jul 2016 18:34)
You like someone who's running their mouth about something that they don't understand but who still wants to pick on and attack a depressed person anyway because he can't see past his own worldview?

That's shocking, just shocking I say.

He isn't picking on him at all. He is trying to help him out. Sure the way he is doing it slightly abrassive but many people who care for others out in the world just have abbrassive personalities.

You can't rule people out by the way they say things, you jus tneed to look at the heart of what they are saying.

Sure Grat has a lot of healthy problems and mental instability issues and he runs away through smoking weed.... To be honest, if he likes smoking weed he should just use it with a different mind set as something he enjoys rather than something to run away from other problems with.

Exercising, biking, walking, and many other things do help increase your mood. It makes your body feel better overall after actual effort and the fact that you are doing something helps your mental stability.
Jul 1 2016 04:39pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 1 Jul 2016 14:37)
He isn't picking on him at all. He is trying to help him out. Sure the way he is doing it slightly abrassive but many people who care for others out in the world just have abbrassive personalities.

You can't rule people out by the way they say things, you jus tneed to look at the heart of what they are saying.

Sure Grat has a lot of healthy problems and mental instability issues and he runs away through smoking weed.... To be honest, if he likes smoking weed he should just use it with a different mind set as something he enjoys rather than something to run away from other problems with.

Exercising, biking, walking, and many other things do help increase your mood. It makes your body feel better overall after actual effort and the fact that you are doing something helps your mental stability.

I am looking at what he's saying. And while those things -can- help some people sometimes, to act like it's the cure for every case of depression is utterly ignorant, and it's actually downright hurtful and shitty to people who are going through depression because it's just piling the problem back on them and telling them that they're the one at fault for being depressed and they could just fix it all with a little effort, which is quite often absolute and utter bullshit.
Gold: 23.23
Jul 1 2016 04:41pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jul 1 2016 05:39pm)
I am looking at what he's saying. And while those things -can- help some people sometimes, to act like it's the cure for every case of depression is utterly ignorant, and it's actually downright hurtful and shitty to people who are going through depression because it's just piling the problem back on them and telling them that they're the one at fault for being depressed and they could just fix it all with a little effort, which is quite often absolute and utter bullshit.

If only people under stood
Jul 1 2016 04:41pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 1 Jul 2016 18:39)

It isn't ignorant. You are blindsiding yourself again. Don't make yourself blind just because you don't agree with how somebody does something. These really are the only things that can help him. Reading to relate to other's experiences. Setting goals. Of course somebody who words things more empathetically might help comvince him to change his track a bit better but this guy is doing w.e he feels like doing over the internet. He doesn't have any obligation, he just set a path and he can choose to follow it or not.

This isn't out of ignorance lol.

Quote (Gratuitous @ 1 Jul 2016 18:41)

oh be quiet you baby LOL you sound like a child. When people say this kind of thing I can only see them sayign it emotionally instead of rationally.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jul 1 2016 04:42pm
Jul 1 2016 04:43pm
Quote (Gratuitous @ 1 Jul 2016 14:41)

It's always different, but I definitely understand at least some part of it.

Just keep up the good work. You're still alive and it ain't beat you yet. <3

Quote (ChrisKz @ 1 Jul 2016 14:41)
These really are the only things that can help him.

lol, okay doctor.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jul 1 2016 04:43pm
Jul 1 2016 04:43pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 1 Jul 2016 18:43)
It's always different, but I definitely understand at least some part of it.

Just keep up the good work. You're still alive and it ain't beat you yet. <3

It isn't always different. Hes living the same path millions have before him and millions will after lol.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1789101114Next
Closed New Topic