d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > I Have A Friend With Some Problems..
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,276.69
Jul 20 2016 04:19am
on revision of the situation, you should fuck her

Quote (Kokua @ Jul 20 2016 05:22pm)
i was friends with a very similar sounding person.
as soon as she turned 18, (being the legal drinking age where she lives) she'd get drunk before going out and having sex with strangers she's meet at the bar, or have sex with a friend who she went to the bar with.
when she wasn't getting drunk and getting fucked, if she was depressed she would tell me the full story of her problems, and if i couldn't relate to something, she would resort to cutting.
it sounded as if she had no problem talking about sleeping around, sometimes even finding reasons to justify her actions. "it's fine, he was really nice to me, so i felt like i owed him"
when she slept with her friends, she would call them and joke about getting pregnant. obviously her friends would get shocked, and most of them would back out or suggest pills or an abortion.
but the morning after going out drunk, she would cry to me and tell me how much she regretted it, and every time she promised she would never do it again. she broke that promise every time she made it.
basically this continued until reality hit her and she had to go to the hospital to get surgery on her vagina, and also get checked for std's. that's one of the few things the never told me about - the results.
she was lucky enough to find a decent guy who was willing to be her boyfriend, and whose family offered her a job at their family business.
after getting in a relationship, she stopped talking to me like we used to. they seemed fine, but she's a very needy person, and that caught back up with her. her boyfriend ended up asking me for advice quite often.
eventually they broke up of course, and i don't know how many relationships she's been in, or how many guys she's slept with since.
i hope she's learned at least. while i do hope she ends up happy, i'm not willing to be the one to bend to her every desire to make it happen.
now-a-days, she only messages me once every few months or so, and every time she messages me, she's depressed. she usually reminisces about the past, when we talked daily.
i just wish that she would message me and be happy for once, rather than message me being sad and looking for someone's pity.

everyone faces different struggles in life. you can guide them as much as you're able and willing to, but in the end it's their choice to make the change or to continue with their ways.

should've fucked her
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic