d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Response To Derm And Bubbaxzone
Prev178910Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 57.00
Aug 7 2015 04:07pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 7 Aug 2015 18:06)
Once again. PM tanks. I don't even have to respond to this. HE HIMSELF CAN TELL YOU.....

you made a claim and can't back it up
that is lying about your claim

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah good one you lying satanic bully troll.

JahovahWitness exposed
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73064152&f=27&o=80
That thread link is a direct example of this man getting verbally owned regarding his supposed knowledge. A disgusting miserable liar satanic bully troll.
Gold: 420.00
Aug 7 2015 04:08pm
Quote (Tet @ Aug 7 2015 06:06pm)
you'll prolly get ban before someone gets warned for calling you a multi.

I have been here for over a year because I have no other accounts on here that folks can link me to. This is my only account.

And as for warns, I have gotten users warned for slander before. Continue to slander me and I will contact my good friends from the staff team. They tell me time and time again to ignore folks like you but my emotions get the better of me.
Aug 7 2015 04:08pm
Quote (excellence @ Aug 7 2015 06:07pm)
you made a claim and can't back it up
that is lying about your claim

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahah good one you lying satanic bully troll.

JahovahWitness exposed
That thread link is a direct example of this man getting verbally owned regarding his supposed knowledge. A disgusting miserable liar satanic bully troll.

I have covered everything you poor delusional troll lol. :D ;) *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Again PM Tanks and ask him yourself. He can verify everything that I said as legit.
Gold: 845.50
Aug 7 2015 04:09pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 10:08pm)
I have been here for over a year because I have no other accounts on here that folks can link me to. This is my only account.

And as for warns, I have gotten users warned for slander before. Continue to slander me and I will contact my good friends from the staff team. They tell me time and time again to ignore folks like you but my emotions get the better of me.

emotions lol mods friends lol.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 7 2015 04:10pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 04:06pm)
Once again. PM tanks. I don't even have to respond to this. HE HIMSELF CAN TELL YOU.....

Please refrain from messaging my client from this point forward, it appears that mr Tank's actions involving and apology were greatly influenced by the intimidating letter from your attorney that stated he faced legal repercussions, without this intimidating bullying he wouldnt have apologized. My client has done nothing illegal, as slander on an anonymous website is not illegal in the US legal code, intimidation is however illegal.

Prepare your lawyer for a counter suit.
Aug 7 2015 04:12pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 7 2015 06:10pm)
Please refrain from messaging my client from this point forward, it appears that mr Tank's actions involving and apology were greatly influenced by the intimidating letter from your attorney that stated he faced legal repercussions, without this intimidating bullying he wouldnt have apologized. My client has done nothing illegal, as slander on an anonymous website is not illegal in the US legal code, intimidation is however illegal.

Prepare your lawyer for a counter suit.

Again ask Tanks. Joke all you want, he himself can tell you I am not lying. ;) :D

Quote (Tet @ Aug 7 2015 06:09pm)
emotions lol mods friends lol.

I am not immune to getting into trouble. I know I make mistakes and can be held accountable but regardless I consider all folks on staff my friends because they are there for me when I truly need them.

Shoutouts to Mr. Welterweight, Mr. Julien, Mr. Morot, And Mr. Paparick. Those 4 staff members are by far the best when it comes to getting things done. Even if I were to ever receive a warn from them it would be because I truly deserved it due to my actions of carelessness because of my emotions getting the better of me. And I would never hold it against them and I still would respect them for I look up to those men. Folks like that keep this forum in line. :D ;)
Gold: 57.00
Aug 7 2015 04:13pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ 7 Aug 2015 18:08)
I have covered everything you poor delusional troll lol. :D ;) *LAUGH OUT LOUD*

Again PM Tanks and ask him yourself. He can verify everything that I said as legit.

The onus is on your to prove your claim, you're the one who's been to court 25 times (or so you say) so you should know this.
Oh you don't? liar

JahovahWitness exposed
Gold: 845.50
Aug 7 2015 04:13pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 10:12pm)
Again ask Tanks. Joke all you want, he himself can tell you I am not lying. ;) :D

I am not immune to getting into trouble. I know I make mistakes and can be held accountable but regardless I consider all folks on staff my friends because they are there for me when I truly need them.

Shoutouts to Mr. Welterweight, Mr. Julien, Mr. Morot, And Mr. Paparick. Those 4 staff members are by far the best when it comes to getting things done. Even if I were to ever receive a warn from them it would be because I truly deserved it due to my actions of carelessness because of my emotions getting the better of me. And I would never hold it against them and I still would respect them for I look up to those men. Folks like that keep this forum in line. :D ;)

I can have drinks at a bar with julien...
you don't have friends guy.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 7 2015 04:14pm
Quote (JahovahWitness @ Aug 7 2015 04:12pm)

I understand full well you sent my client an intimidating letter, that letter was illegal and is grounds for counter suit.
Aug 7 2015 04:14pm
Quote (Tet @ Aug 7 2015 06:13pm)
I can have drinks at a bar with julien...
you don't have friends guy.

Young man you just turned 21 according to your profile.

I am 36 years old. That is a 15 year age difference young man.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev178910Next
Closed New Topic