d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > It's A Wonder I Do Drugs
Prev167891014Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 1 2016 03:48pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 06:16pm)
I'm 100% confident you're a loser in real life.
Go watch some anime

Oh ok, slinging mud

Your d2 clan was full of shitty pkers that couldnt get non cracked trigs, then wonder why they got keylogged

This post was edited by Tuna_BeIIy on Jul 1 2016 03:48pm
Gold: 1,210.97
Jul 1 2016 03:49pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Jul 1 2016 04:48pm)
Oh ok, slinging mud

Your d2 clan was full of shitty pkers that couldnt get non cracked trigs, than wonder why they got keylogged

Lmfao that's the worst comeback I heard.
Thanks for proving my point, loser.

I'm dropping knowledge here, even if I'm being an asshole I have 0 tolerance for people who play the victim card ignorantly.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 1 2016 03:52pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 06:19pm)
Lmfao that's the worst comeback I heard.
Thanks for proving my point, loser.

I'm dropping knowledge here, even if I'm being an asshole I have 0 tolerance for people who play the victim card ignorantly.

My comeback is 100% fact

You devoted your d2 era to your clan. You were (are?) A joke to ehcl

Chicken 95% moar fgt, we'll just drophack you
Gold: 23.23
Jul 1 2016 03:52pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 04:45pm)

So my depression should of been gone when I was walking back and forth across town multiple times a day or biking all over just because right? To fucking bad it wasn't depression isn't a single thing it comes in different forms why do you think there is so many different anti-depressants.

Jul 1 2016 03:53pm
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jul 1 2016 04:48pm)
Clearly you won't ever understand the fact that if I had the means of doing something I fucking would. I can't just walk outside and change the world. I'm not trying to play the victim I am just stuck in a shit spot in life and haven't been able to find a fucking way out.

I love it, get angry.
Channel that energy to make a change.

You clearly lack the ability to solve your own problem, so read some books -- other people solved your problem & have written about it. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two, if you dont act like nothing can help you and you're such a victim.

you have a DAILY choice.

I'm sorry if you're sick and you have challenges, but that's just a set back to your overall progress which you're not making because you have lack goals, you lack an open mind, you lack taking action and most of all you think you're a victim.

Fix your train of thought or you're going to end up a miserable loser, sorry if this is harsh.

Best of luck to you, I hope you can digest what I'm saying.
Jul 1 2016 03:55pm
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jul 1 2016 04:52pm)
So my depression should of been gone when I was walking back and forth across town multiple times a day or biking all over just because right? To fucking bad it wasn't depression isn't a single thing it comes in different forms why do you think there is so many different anti-depressants.

You can't bike once and think your problem is solved.

get a proper workout routine.

Try 5x5 stating strength
try athlean-x

follow a program, eat healthy, dedicate to that.

IN a year you'll have a body you'll love.
Your confidence will rise.
Other things will follow.

Biking is bad for your prostate btw, dont rely on that as your only way of being active.

My god, you have the internet, go google shit and learn, you clearly lack motivation, learn how to motivate yourself, then plan your life and take action.

Stop this bullshit excuses and im a victim crap
Gold: 1.58
Warn: 90%
Jul 1 2016 03:56pm
Yea its my fault
Jul 1 2016 03:57pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 04:53pm)
I love it, get angry.
Channel that energy to make a change.

You clearly lack the ability to solve your own problem, so read some books -- other people solved your problem & have written about it. Maybe you'll learn a thing or two, if you dont act like nothing can help you and you're such a victim.

you have a DAILY choice.

I'm sorry if you're sick and you have challenges, but that's just a set back to your overall progress which you're not making because you have lack goals, you lack an open mind, you lack taking action and most of all you think you're a victim.

Fix your train of thought or you're going to end up a miserable loser, sorry if this is harsh.

Best of luck to you, I hope you can digest what I'm saying.

...how did I know to expect a wall of judgemental garbage. You know NOTHING about me aside from what you have read in this thread. I see no point in continuing this conversation as all you are going to do is make assumptions about my life and tell me how to fix a situation that you believe to be happening
Jul 1 2016 03:58pm
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jul 1 2016 04:57pm)
...how did I know to expect a wall of judgemental garbage. You know NOTHING about me aside from what you have read in this thread. I see no point in continuing this conversation as all you are going to do is make assumptions about my life and tell me how to fix a situation that you believe to be happening

Enjoy your world of misery my ignorant friend.
This is a perfect example of taking a horse to the water, but not being able to make it drink.
Jul 1 2016 04:00pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 04:55pm)
You can't bike once and think your problem is solved.

get a proper workout routine.

Try 5x5 stating strength
try athlean-x

follow a program, eat healthy, dedicate to that.

IN a year you'll have a body you'll love.
Your confidence will rise.
Other things will follow.

Biking is bad for your prostate btw, dont rely on that as your only way of being active.

My god, you have the internet, go google shit and learn, you clearly lack motivation, learn how to motivate yourself, then plan your life and take action.

Stop this bullshit excuses and im a victim crap

Have you ever woke up standing in the middle of a room pants full of piss and your roommate standing there making sure your OK because you just had a seizure and started walking around the house calling for help and the doctors have no clue what the cause is after 2 years of testing? I was in good shape before this shit started it didn't help my depression
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev167891014Next
Closed New Topic