d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Is It Possible To Overdose On Marijuana?
Prev167891013Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 15,570.00
May 8 2011 09:27pm
Quote (NostradamusXL @ May 8 2011 10:23pm)
One of the best methods of turning the spotlight off of your own theoretical blunders doesn't make me a dropout or a skateboarder.

I've made a living doing webdesign, coding, and technical support privately and for small companies. And yes I went to college for it.

Regardless, still doesn't change the fact that you're wrong.

Overdose in relation to drugs (even in the definition you posted) refers to fatalities. Toxic? Oh I'm sorry, are there definitions that only you are privy to?

tox·ic/ˈtäksik/
Adjective: Poisonous.
Noun: Poisonous substances

Oh sorry, I left off the "ous" suffix, otherwise my definition is bang on.

YOU my friend, are obviously an unintelligent, misinformed, ignorant and oblivious self righteous fucking tool. When you want to accept reality and admit your own personal shortcomings get at me. While you're at it, try a little bit harder this time instead of "dropout skateboarder" - You're theories regarding overdosing and marijuana are so creative, why don't you get as creative with your shit talk?

overdose =/= death

rage essay = trolled

Gold: 40.00
Warn: 70%
May 8 2011 09:28pm
Quote (NostradamusXL @ 8 May 2011 23:23)
One of the best methods of turning the spotlight off of your own theoretical blunders doesn't make me a dropout or a skateboarder.

I've made a living doing webdesign, coding, and technical support privately and for small companies. And yes I went to college for it.

Overdose in relation to drugs (even in the definition you posted) refers to fatalities. Toxic? Oh I'm sorry, are there definitions that only you are privy to?

tox·ic/ˈtäksik/

YOU my friend, are obviously an unintelligent, misinformed, ignorant and oblivious self righteous fucking tool. When you want to accept reality and admit your own personal shortcomings get at me. While you're at it, try a little bit harder this time instead of "dropout skateboarder" - You're theories regarding overdosing and marijuana are so creative, why don't you get as creative with your shit talk?

you just spent 10 minutes typing that, LOL

when did i even say toxic didn't mean poisonous?
Gold: 1,105.00
Quote (k3vin @ May 8 2011 11:27pm)
overdose =/= death

rage essay = trolled

I don't type at a snails pace so as far as typing a "rage essay" I think you're going a little overboard. Of course I'm opinionated, and I appreciate a good debate. Unfortunately MegaMan brings no factual or intelligent debating chips to the table.
Gold: 8,437.45
Quote (NostradamusXL @ 8 May 2011 23:23)

tox·ic/ˈtäksik/

You're so clueless it's laughable.
May 8 2011 09:29pm
Quote (MegaMan_EXE @ May 8 2011 11:13pm)
it's awesome how you limit words to one idiotic definition and make up definitions

saying O.D. means "you die"

and Toxic means "poison"

you're obviously a dropout piece of shit skateboarder who needs to get a reality check on life.

Just because you're too fucking retarded to remember your own drivel.
Gold: 40.00
Warn: 70%
May 8 2011 09:30pm
Quote (NostradamusXL @ 8 May 2011 23:29)
Just because you're too fucking retarded to remember your own drivel.

yeah, maybe you should read it a few more times.
Gold: 11.11
Warn: 40%
yes, my father died from it 8 years ago and it kind of fucked with me growing up.. everyone thinks weed is harmless but it's not. if I ever saw someone smoking weed I'd call in the report for the police and the paramedics because maybe I'd save someone's life.
Gold: 15,570.00
Quote (NostradamusXL @ May 8 2011 10:28pm)
I don't type at a snails pace so as far as typing a "rage essay" I think you're going a little overboard. Of course I'm opinionated, and I appreciate a good debate. Unfortunately MegaMan brings no factual or intelligent debating chips to the table.

well break down the meaning of overdose .. i took 3 tylenol extra strengths instead of two so i over dosed .. ive seen people that have passed out with blue lips, eyes rolled back in their head etc that still had pulses and were breathing .. so no, overdose doesn't necessarily mean death
Gold: 13,750.00
May 8 2011 09:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (iLy @ May 8 2011 11:30pm)
yes, my father died from it 8 years ago and it kind of fucked with me growing up.. everyone thinks weed is harmless but it's not. if I ever saw someone smoking weed I'd call in the report for the police and the paramedics because maybe I'd save someone's life.

your dad must have been the worlds biggest pussy then

explains a lot
May 8 2011 09:31pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

I have a mind to tell you to do likewise.....

you're a fucking moron bro

no you can't overdose on marijuana. close thread
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev167891013Next
Closed New Topic