d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Working As A Waiter For British. Need Some Advices > For The Rude Ill Mannered Drunk Biutches
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 10,663.69
Jul 12 2016 03:34am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 10:58am)
Omfg, I just didnt wanted to type "logist" after psycho. I'm a psycho psychologist. Now is this better? Yes, I'mma crazy guy who deals with ppl with issues

Mentak Health. But here in Spain you can finde public health system. They pay well and you learn a lot.

E/ actually the pay around 500€ less than ass a waiter in summer, but that's what I want to live for. Not having to make money counts with patients to get to the end of the month

you gonna be psycho the rapist? hehe
Gold: 307.59
Jul 12 2016 03:45am
Quote (BebebBurns @ Jul 12 2016 10:34am)
you gonna be psycho the rapist? hehe

PERO LOL

Well, actually I am already a rap... a therapist -.-" I'm finishing my mastery at clinical & health psychology and probably will try to get into the public health system
Jul 12 2016 03:55am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 11:45am)
PERO LOL

Well, actually I am already a rap... a therapist -.-" I'm finishing my mastery at clinical & health psychology and probably will try to get into the public health system

wow cool - you have to write some big research/essay/something thing righ? what's your about
Jul 12 2016 03:59am
Quote (BebebBurns @ Jul 12 2016 10:55am)
wow cool - you have to write some big research/essay/something thing righ? what's your about

The biggest ones were:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (revision)
- Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Semiology in Eating Disorders (research with database)

The new one's will deal about Forensic and Penitentiary Psychopatology (specially Antisocial Personality Disorder + Psychopaths and Borderline Personality Disorder) - Research + revision)

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 12 2016 04:00am
Jul 12 2016 04:22am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 11:59am)
The biggest ones were:
- Borderline Personality Disorder (revision)
- Obsessive Compulsive Spectrum Semiology in Eating Disorders (research with database)

The new one's will deal about Forensic and Penitentiary Psychopatology (specially Antisocial Personality Disorder + Psychopaths and Borderline Personality Disorder) - Research + revision)

nice, a lot of interesting stuff - were they long studies?
often wished i could go into psych but might be too much effort for me
ive got diagnosed borderline disorder and used to have more traits of antisocial pd - well still do but not as much
well had oc tendencies (dont we all) + eating disorder phase last year / year before that
Jul 12 2016 04:59am
Bpd = dbt (dialectical behavioral therapy) from Marsha Linehan. You might wanna check it out and give it a look at least.

Imho most of us has some sort of OC compound, at least I do and so does most of the ppl I know (guess that's why they started calling it Spectrum, beyond Anxiety Disorders)

Antisocial traits are just part of the broad of symptoms that BPD has, like their "way of making a living". They are not current symptoms, as far as they define your structure (personality), but their manifestation/display, shows up as symptoms

As far as I keep reading, Eating Disorders are just a focused way of presentation for BPD. Like a single way of expressing BPD, like some kind of addictions, as weed.

Anyway, to hard to explain that in english, as I'm a well known spanish retarded user rofl

E/ grammars edited rofl

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 12 2016 05:02am
Jul 12 2016 05:09am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 12:59pm)
Bpd = dbt (dialectical behavioral therapy) from Marsha Linehan. You might wanna check it out and give it a look at least.

Imho most of us has some sort of OC compound, at least I do and so does most of the ppl I know

Antisocial traits are just part of the broad of symptoms that BPD "way of making a living". They are not current symptoms, as far as they define your structure (personality), but their manifestation/display, shows up as symptoms

sounds interesting which of these https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=Dialectical+behavior+therapy
been lately getting extreme suicidal ideation (no intention to suicide) so sounds good but i bet really hard

agree with oc

what you mean "way of making a living" you mean economical? isnt it coping mechanism/supressing sides of self

Jul 12 2016 05:12am
Quote (BebebBurns @ Jul 12 2016 12:09pm)
sounds interesting which of these https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=Dialectical%20behavior%20therapy
been lately getting extreme suicidal ideation (no intention to suicide) so sounds good but i bet really hard

agree with oc

what you mean "way of making a living" you mean economical? isnt it coping mechanism/supressing sides of self

Not economically, sorry. Just the way BPD (and most of us without that label) act to "get through life", as bitchy as it is. Some kind of psychopatic way, like using ppl without being aware and then send them to crap.

The suicidal ideation looks like a tough pill to swallow. Just try to get as much help as you can

1# and 4# but guess they're the same ones

This post was edited by LordSinfriends on Jul 12 2016 05:13am
Jul 12 2016 06:02am
Quote (LordSinfriends @ Jul 12 2016 01:12pm)
Not economically, sorry. Just the way BPD (and most of us without that label) act to "get through life", as bitchy as it is. Some kind of psychopatic way, like using ppl without being aware and then send them to crap.

The suicidal ideation looks like a tough pill to swallow. Just try to get as much help as you can

1# and 4# but guess they're the same ones

mmm ye
i have some psycho tendencies but if i send people its not for crap per se and sake of it but because of social anxiety (and dependant personality disorder stuff maybe)

empirically id say taking it easy, not multitasking too much or do stuff fast (for a long time) - no nicotine and caffeine if possible - at least not all the time
chill exercisising within limits and remembering breath
nutrition and noticing how crap food/drinks affect too
social stuff is harder but at least its important to try not to do anything bad to others - that will burden
probably obvious stuff but

cheers for book / therapy method rec

This post was edited by BebebBurns on Jul 12 2016 06:03am
Jul 12 2016 06:16am
Hope it works. Looks like you have a good life style, so just keep going on.

Best wishes
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev15678Next
Add Reply New Topic