d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > It's A Wonder I Do Drugs
Prev15678914Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 1,210.97
Jul 1 2016 03:41pm
Listen up, you feel so sorry for yourself and you love pity too much.

Stop playing a fucking victim and get your shit together.

Here's an example of a person who does drugs, has a worse disease, and is still not playing a victim and taking control of his life.

You can't help yourself, no one will.

Montel:

Williams was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999.[33][34] In the following year, Williams created the MS Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a focus on research and education.[35] Williams has openly stated that he uses medical cannabis, stating it helps to ease his multiple sclerosis–caused neuropathic pain.[36] Williams has become a vocal advocate of cannabis, supporting efforts to pass medical cannabis laws in states, as well as calling for full legalization.[37][38] He has also said that snowboarding is his "best therapy" for MS, commenting that "When I stand up I need first to hold on to something and think about the positioning of my legs. If I were to just start walking I would fall. I have to get my brain to find my legs and then I will usually take a test step, but I say something at the time to anyone who might be watching to distract from what I'm really doing. Then I'll find places to grab as I walk and talk, sometimes even walking backwards because I have more control that way. People have no idea that I'm doing this. But when I'm snowboarding and my feet are strapped in, my brain seems to have a direct connection to my legs. After snowboarding it's night and day for my balance and walking. There's a real physical change before I get up to the mountain and when I come down. The benefits last for days."[39]
Gold: 2.20
Jul 1 2016 03:42pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jul 1 2016 09:34pm)
You say that but your only argument has been questioning me and asking me to provide evidence for you when you haven't even engaged in supplying sources yourself.... Damn the people on this forum when it comes to arguing...

I'm not sure I need to supply sources on something that is common knowledge to the general public and a quick Google search will lead you to nothing but articles linking Marijuana to some very positive things. I haven't been making outlandish claims like you have, so please sir post your sources other than your sister in public health. My sister is in public health services as well, as is my mother, for the record and they both recognize Marijuanato be a very good thing. You're silly dude.
Gold: 1.73
Quote (samneye @ 1 Jul 2016 17:42)
I'm not sure I need to supply sources on something that is common knowledge to the general public and a quick Google search will lead you to nothing but articles linking Marijuana to some very positive things. I haven't been making outlandish claims like you have, so please sir post your sources other than your sister in public health. My sister is in public health services as well, as is my mother, for the record and they both recognize Marijuanato be a very good thing. You're silly dude.

Okay.

there are many fre non-peer reviewed articles on google

her eis one of them that pertains to my arguemtns

http://www.medicaldaily.com/marijuana-vs-alcohol-effects-psychoactive-drugs-have-physical-and-mental-health-332094

brb let me scour the sources i can get through my college

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jul 1 2016 03:43pm
Gold: 23.23
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 04:36pm)
LOL SO YOU CANT RUN OR DO PUSHUPS?
LOLOLOLOL
DO SOME SQUATS NERD

UR BRAIN WILL FIX ITSELF

I was diagnosed with clinical depression at 9 years old pretty sure if it hasn't changed in 20 years it's not going to

I can't run I have athletes ashma

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/exercise-induced-asthma/basics/definition/con-20033156

I still walk bike etc I do need to start working out more but it's not going to fix my depression

Some people are just broken. life isn't the perfect little world everyone seem to think it is. You really shouldn't assume things about people's life because words cannot describe pain
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 1 2016 03:43pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 06:11pm)
Listen up, you feel so sorry for yourself and you love pity too much.

Stop playing a fucking victim and get your shit together.

Here's an example of a person who does drugs, has a worse disease, and is still not playing a victim and taking control of his life.

You can't help yourself, no one will.

Montel:

Williams was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 1999.[33][34] In the following year, Williams created the MS Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a focus on research and education.[35] Williams has openly stated that he uses medical cannabis, stating it helps to ease his multiple sclerosis–caused neuropathic pain.[36] Williams has become a vocal advocate of cannabis, supporting efforts to pass medical cannabis laws in states, as well as calling for full legalization.[37][38] He has also said that snowboarding is his "best therapy" for MS, commenting that "When I stand up I need first to hold on to something and think about the positioning of my legs. If I were to just start walking I would fall. I have to get my brain to find my legs and then I will usually take a test step, but I say something at the time to anyone who might be watching to distract from what I'm really doing. Then I'll find places to grab as I walk and talk, sometimes even walking backwards because I have more control that way. People have no idea that I'm doing this. But when I'm snowboarding and my feet are strapped in, my brain seems to have a direct connection to my legs. After snowboarding it's night and day for my balance and walking. There's a real physical change before I get up to the mountain and when I come down. The benefits last for days."[39]

I stopped at montel

Hes a shrill that will burn slowly in hell
Jul 1 2016 03:44pm
Quote (Gratuitous @ Jul 1 2016 04:42pm)
I was diagnosed with clinical depression at 9 years old pretty sure if it hasn't changed in 20 years it's not going to

I can't run I have athletes ashma

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/exercise-induced-asthma/basics/definition/con-20033156

I still walk bike etc I do need to start working out more but it's not going to fix my depression

Some people are just broken. life isn't the perfect little world everyone seem to think it is. You really shouldn't assume things about people's life because words cannot describe pain

Don't be a pussy, hawking cant move hes in a fucking wheelchair stuck in 1 spot and he's still changing the world.

Keep playing a vicitm and you'll be one for the rest of your life, get that through your small brain.
Jul 1 2016 03:45pm
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jul 1 2016 03:45pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 06:14pm)

Don't be a pussy, hawking cant move hes in a fucking wheelchair stuck in 1 spot and he's still changing the world.

Keep playing a vicitm and you'll be one for the rest of your life, get that through your small brain.

Oh great, hawking

Next say hes poor cuz hes not trying as hard as bill gates
Jul 1 2016 03:46pm
Quote (Tuna_BeIIy @ Jul 1 2016 04:45pm)
Oh great, hawking

Next say hes poor cuz hes not trying as hard as bill gates

I'm 100% confident you're a loser in real life.
Go watch some anime
Gold: 23.23
Jul 1 2016 03:48pm
Quote (NefariousSly @ Jul 1 2016 04:44pm)

Clearly you won't ever understand the fact that if I had the means of doing something I fucking would. I can't just walk outside and change the world. I'm not trying to play the victim I am just stuck in a shit spot in life and haven't been able to find a fucking way out.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev15678914Next
Closed New Topic