d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > How Do You Guys Feel About This > Do Black Lives Matter
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Banned
Gold: 69.73
Warn: 50%
Jun 10 2016 02:06pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ Jun 10 2016 03:55pm)
When you think of it this way.

The culture of asians throughout history *during milleniums, b.c and a. f.* asian cultures have always been based on philosophical thinking and innovative creativity. A lot of what see today came to be because of the foundation of ancient chinese and other asian cultures technology. Through natural selection and cultural influence over time the asian's genetically influnced themselves to be more intelligent or at least to have an overall more filtered intelligence compared to other races.

That'd be an interesting area of study.

Just look around, let's not be so obvious. Majority of crime in America is committed by blacks, the lowest test scores in IQ (Not college standardized test), but just IQ, which someone that doesn't even know English can take and see how intelliget they are - blacks score low).

Even on an individual basis blacks are generally more aggressive in nature. Goto Mcdonalds ran by all blacks, the service is always bad, ie customer service is bad, the food comes out all jacked up.

And when a smart person talks to a dumb person, smart people always can judge and know whether they are smart, and I have seldom met a black person that is genuinely very intelligent.

Asians in this country only has been here for 50 years coming from War torn country (IE Vietnam) where education was never available for the last few centuries but yet within 50 years Vietnamese people have became very wealthy in America by their intelligence and hardwork.

Blacks been here long time and everyone still hates them, because they are more aggressive and dumber creatures.
Gold: 40.42
Jun 10 2016 02:07pm
Quote (Diutinus @ 10 Jun 2016 12:06)
You didn't hurt my feelings :P
I just was like "Man, I made one of my five jokes of the day and got called dumb lol"

SO DEEP

Dude can't even keep himself from lying through his teeth about me just to justify his racism, so I mean, who's surprised? So many depth bruh.
Gold: 1.73
Jun 10 2016 02:08pm
Quote (Victorinox1987 @ 10 Jun 2016 16:06)
Just look around, let's not be so obvious. Majority of crime in America is committed by blacks, the lowest test scores in IQ (Not college standardized test), but just IQ, which someone that doesn't even know English can take and see how intelliget they are - blacks score low).

Even on an individual basis blacks are generally more aggressive in nature. Goto Mcdonalds ran by all blacks, the service is always bad, ie customer service is bad, the food comes out all jacked up.

And when a smart person talks to a dumb person, smart people always can judge and know whether they are smart, and I have seldom met a black person that is genuinely very intelligent.

Asians in this country only has been here for 50 years coming from War torn country (IE Vietnam) where education was never available for the last few centuries but yet within 50 years Vietnamese people have became very wealthy in America by their intelligence and hardwork.

Blacks been here long time and everyone still hates them, because they are more aggressive and dumber creatures.

I met a vietnamese man in one of my politics classes and he was very intelligent. I can tell he grew up speaking vietnamese because of his accent. He was a very passive individual but very socially adept, he didn't have much to say discussion wise but he was analytical if he did say anything. Good mindset imo.

Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 16:07)
Dude can't even keep himself from lying through his teeth about me just to justify his racism, so I mean, who's surprised? So many depth bruh.

i'm not justifying anything, i'm just having fun following a train of thought that i've found for the first time

also i don't really lie. I may say thigns wrongly out of a mistaken perspective. the only time the things i say may seem like a lie is when im making a joke, and then it should be obvious.

This post was edited by ChrisKz on Jun 10 2016 02:10pm
Jun 10 2016 02:09pm
Quote (Victorinox1987 @ 10 Jun 2016 12:06)

We get it, you're racist as fuck and bad at understanding real science.

It's weird how a group brought here intentionally by the U.S. Government and given government assistance as refugees and who showed up after the civil rights movement made a lot of discrimination illegal with a large community to fall back on has been more successful than a group that was legally held back by racist policies for centuries. Must be genetic, right?
Jun 10 2016 02:11pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 16:09)

It's weird how a group brought here intentionally by the U.S. Government and given government assistance as refugees and who showed up after the civil rights movement made a lot of discrimination illegal with a large community to fall back on has been more successful than a group that was legally held back by racist policies for centuries. Must be genetic, right?

Eh the way your brain grows when you are young is super influenced by how you act as you grow up. If you follow a certain sort of values what you grow up your brain develops a certain way. This can happen when you are older too albeit at a much slower pace.
Banned
Jun 10 2016 02:12pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 10 2016 04:09pm)

TL:DR Can't explain logic to a moron.

Especially a moron that is oblivious to everything that's going on in the world today.
Jun 10 2016 02:12pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 10 Jun 2016 12:08)
i'm not justifying anything, i'm just having fun following a train of thought that i've found for the first time

also i don't really lie. I may say thigns wrongly out of a mistaken perspective. the only time the things i say may seem like a lie is when im making a joke, and then it should be obvious.

You have two things to say to me:

"Here's a quote that justifies what I said you believe."

Or

"I'm sorry for putting words in your mouth."

There's nothing else you have to say to me, racist.

Quote (Victorinox1987 @ 10 Jun 2016 12:12)
TL:DR Can't explain logic to a moron.

Especially a moron that is oblivious to everything that's going on in the world today.

What a good comeback, you're really good at arguing your point.

This post was edited by AiNedeSpelCzech on Jun 10 2016 02:13pm
Jun 10 2016 02:16pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 10 Jun 2016 16:12)

Or

You're saying that judging an entire race is the same thing as judging an individual. I have no idea how you can miss how tremendously racist that is.

Imo this is limiting race to an ideal instead of applying it at the individual level.
Banned
Jun 10 2016 02:17pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Jun 10 2016 04:12pm)

Or

No need to argue my point you are too stupid to understand.

There's a reason why everyone hates blacks in America. If you can't get it in retarded head it will never.
Jun 10 2016 02:18pm
Quote (ChrisKz @ 10 Jun 2016 12:16)
Imo this is limiting race to an ideal instead of applying it at the individual level.

No, it's not. That's the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Judging an individual is fine. Judging an individual because they're a member of a racial group is racist. There's nothing abstract or idealized about that, it's very practical indeed.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic