d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1567
Closed New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 13.00
Aug 6 2015 10:07pm
lel gud trol
Gold: 252.29
Aug 6 2015 10:08pm
Aliens.

Gold: 178.48
Aug 6 2015 10:57pm
Gold: 45,015.90
Warn: 10%
Aug 6 2015 11:46pm
HAIL THE DARK LORD AND LET HIS SPIRIT TAKE OVER YOU. MAY YOU DO HIS BIDDING, THE BEAUTIFUL BAAL, AND BRING HIS TEMPTATIONS TO FRUITION. MAY WE DEITISE LUST AND EARTHLY SATISFACTION AND LET LOOSE OF THE BONDS OF SERVITUDE BROUGHT TO US BY HIS INFERIOR, THE ONE NAMED JESUS. I HUMBLY REQUEST THAT MY SOUL FEED IN THE FIRES OF THE UNDERWORLD, MAY MY HEART BURN WITH THE CONVICTION OF MY SHADED MASTER. FOREVER IN LIFE, FOREVER IN DEATH, HAIL SATAN.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 10 2015 06:01pm
Satan is a defeated enemy of the True God, the Lord Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ I command that all chants, spells and incantations be countermanded and returned to the sender 7 fold. I ask in the name that is above all other names, Jesus Christ that God send His Holy Angels and His Holy Spirit to protect my home, family and possession from the evil one and those who would believe in the One True God of the Bible. May we be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ. satan and his evil demons know full well what happens when they trifle with me. They will be cut up into pieces and cast into the pit. I have no fear of satan only pity on those who choose to believe his lies which lead to their eternal misery and destruction. May God put a hedge about me and my family, property and all that I possess. It's not too late for you to repent and turn to Jesus Christ for Salvation. May the Lord allow your demons to turn on you as they will in your death and show you what they have in store for you in death, should you die without turning to Jesus Christ. May the Lord open your eyes to what satan and his demons really are and how they hate you and want to destroy you and your life and happiness. I have battled your inferior god through the blood of Jesus and I have prevailed. satan has no power over me. satan has to ask God's permission to do anything because GOD is in charge of everything. Read for yourself the exchange between satan and God how satan must ask God's permission to touch Job: Job 1:1 ¶ There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job; and that man was blameless and upright, and one who feared God and shunned evil.
2 And seven sons and three daughters were born to him.
3 Also, his possessions were seven thousand sheep, three thousand camels, five hundred yoke of oxen, five hundred female donkeys, and a very large household, so that this man was the greatest of all the people of the East.
4 ¶ And his sons would go and feast in their houses, each on his appointed day, and would send and invite their three sisters to eat and drink with them.
5 So it was, when the days of feasting had run their course, that Job would send and sanctify them, and he would rise early in the morning and offer burnt offerings according to the number of them all. For Job said, "It may be that my sons have sinned and cursed God in their hearts." Thus Job did regularly.
6 ¶ Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
7 And the LORD said to Satan, "From where do you come?" So Satan answered the LORD and said, "From going to and fro on the earth, and from walking back and forth on it."
8 Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?"
9 So Satan answered the LORD and said, "Does Job fear God for nothing?
10 "Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his possessions have increased in the land.
11 "But now, stretch out Your hand and touch all that he has, and he will surely curse You to Your face!"
12 And the LORD said to Satan, "Behold, all that he has is in your power; only do not lay a hand on his person." So Satan went out from the presence of the LORD. Re 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Re 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 10 2015 06:09pm
Gold: 68.00
Aug 10 2015 06:25pm
tl;dr

god isn't real btw
Gold: 0.00
Aug 10 2015 06:53pm
Quote (LordRukia @ Aug 11 2015 10:25am)
tl;dr

god isn't real btw

Shall I take this to you via pm? It will keep on going until you add me to your block list.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1567
Closed New Topic