d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive >
Poll > Why Do People Like To Troll?
Prev1525354555673Next
Closed New Topic
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Feb 6 2012 09:22pm
Quote (Jeet @ Jan 16 2012 09:30pm)
I'm the best troll on this site. I'll tell you why I do it.

Because everyone here is a dime a dozen. Regardless, I persist to write because confrontation and aggressive debate are the fine wines among the clown piss that saturates these forums.

Nobody here will ever know you or me, as generic as the insults that flood these threads are, fixing your gaze onto the less articulate in a forum is blood sport.

In a world where nobody cares that nobody cares about you, stomping on the soul of the pixelated peasant underneath you beats watching TV.

I told you fool.

You guys aint about much. Trolling was decent in the days, before all of you little faggots resorted to the internet as an outlet. There's like 7 people left on this site that really know what trolling is.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 6 2012 09:23pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 11:22pm)
I told you fool.

You guys aint about much. Trolling was decent in the days, before all of you little faggots resorted to the internet as an outlet. There's like 7 people left on this site that really know what trolling is.

Do you often talk to yourself?
Feb 6 2012 09:26pm
Quote (T3Ldb1J @ Feb 6 2012 10:23pm)
Do you often talk to yourself?

? This is what I mean..

Birthday: Jan 16 1990 (Male)

LOL, Don't quote me unless you're 21 or older plz. I don't talk to prepubescent nimrods. Not even gonna bother typing up a huge response.
Feb 6 2012 09:27pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 10:26pm)
? This is what I mean..

LOL, Don't quote me unless you're 21 or older plz. I don't talk to prepubescent nimrods. Not even gonna bother typing up a huge response.

Reported for flaming.
Feb 6 2012 09:27pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 11:26pm)
? This is what I mean..

Okay, I'll let you do some basic addition, oh wait. It's okay to be autistic and talk to yourself. You can share it with all of us.
Feb 6 2012 09:30pm
Quote (T3Ldb1J @ Feb 6 2012 10:27pm)
Okay, I'll let you do some basic addition, oh wait. It's okay to be autistic and talk to yourself. You can share it with all of us.

Thanks for proving my point mentioned on earlier pages and recently quoted on the top of this page.

You're speaking to someone who not only has a degree in Linguistics, but a minor in Anthropology.

You really think I don't know basic addition? Trolled.

Now shut your lips before I map your whole kinship (degree in Anthropology) and show the entire /gc/ how your family partook in cross-cousin paternal marriage back in the day you inbred piece of shit.

Quote (Jeet @ Jan 16 2012 09:30pm)
I'm the best troll on this site. I'll tell you why I do it.

Because everyone here is a dime a dozen. Regardless, I persist to write because confrontation and aggressive debate are the fine wines among the clown piss that saturates these forums.

Nobody here will ever know you or me, as generic as the insults that flood these threads are, fixing your gaze onto the less articulate in a forum is blood sport.

In a world where nobody cares that nobody cares about you, stomping on the soul of the pixelated peasant underneath you beats watching TV.

I told you fool.

This post was edited by Jeet on Feb 6 2012 09:31pm
Feb 6 2012 09:34pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 11:30pm)
Thanks for proving my point mentioned on earlier pages and recently quoted on the top of this page.

You're speaking to someone who not only has a degree in Linguistics, but a minor in Anthropology.

You really think I don't know basic addition? Trolled.

Now shut your lips before I map your whole kinship (degree in Anthropology) and show the entire /gc/ how your family partook in cross-cousin paternal marriage back in the day you inbred piece of shit.

I understand the hardships of you growing up autistic but now I can see why you have some frustration. I understand you're stuck in a wheelchair and you try to stand up for yourself when the teacher yells at you for licking them short yellow bus windows. Now, listen, you can wear that bright new red helmet any day you like and show no fear.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're not going to school judging on this "Hivegaming" Probably spend all day with your friends that meet online collecting all the wooden logs you can to make a house. I know there you can feel like an actual member of society.

My shoulder is open for your tears if you need to let it out bro.
Feb 6 2012 09:38pm
Quote (T3Ldb1J @ Feb 6 2012 10:34pm)
I understand the hardships of you growing up autistic but now I can see why you have some frustration. I understand you're stuck in a wheelchair and you try to stand up for yourself when the teacher yells at you for licking them short yellow bus windows. Now, listen, you can wear that bright new red helmet any day you like and show no fear.

Also, I'm pretty sure you're not going to school judging on this "Hivegaming" Probably spend all day with your friends that meet online collecting all the wooden logs you can to make a house. I know there you can feel like an actual member of society.

My shoulder is open for your tears if you need to let it out bro.

"Hivegaming" is a sponsorship for D3. Because of my reign on D2, I'm already sponsored by MLG.

I'm the best D2 player there ever was and probably still better than everyone today, although I haven't touched it in over a year.

It seems you're not only creating fallacies but passing your judgment quite foolishly. Do I sense jealousy?

It's cool, perhaps contemplate a girlfriend? Maybe some friends in general...jealousy is most loved by those with little to no creativity and better yet no outlet for physical satisfaction.

Let me know punk.
Feb 6 2012 09:41pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 10:38pm)
"Hivegaming" is a sponsorship for D3. Because of my reign on D2, I'm already sponsored by MLG.

I'm the best D2 player there ever was and probably still better than everyone today, although I haven't touched it in over a year.

It seems you're not only creating fallacies but passing your judgment quite foolishly. Do I sense jealousy?

It's cool, perhaps contemplate a girlfriend? Maybe some friends in general...jealousy is most loved by those with little to no creativity and better yet no outlet for physical satisfaction.

Let me know punk.

You're bragging about being a professional gamer.
No need in "trolling" you if you make it that easy.
Goodnight, squirt.
Feb 6 2012 09:44pm
Quote (Jeet @ Feb 6 2012 11:38pm)

Let me know punk.

I've never heard of your name on east or west since the start in .07, so obviously pvping baal makes you feel big dick'd.
I know you want your special helper to be your girlfriend but you know there's limits. I know you imagine you and her walking along beaches and playing Jumpstart 4th grade all night together. It's okay to dream but she will always ignore your kind gestures because you can barely function eating your favorite cup of chocolate pudding.
You can also join vampirefreaks and maybe find a female friend! Cheer up, you and your future lady friend will have matching helmets and laugh when somehow the ice cream cone lands on your forward.
I am happy you found this site to express that autistic frustration but I think you came up into the wrong thread.
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev1525354555673Next
Closed New Topic