d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > General Archive > Stripper Friend
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 4,566.82
Jul 7 2016 07:47pm
Quote (Drakwen @ Jul 7 2016 08:43pm)
are you kidding me? nobody WANTS to stand on the back of a stank ass truck and get off every 50 feet to pick up your nasty ass garbage and throw it in the truck and make it more stank ass.

plenty of strippers enjoy their job, now that is an easy job, dance, take clothes off, hell at least 30% of them im sure perform 'other services' for an extra fee, they make loads of money and dont have to bust their ass while riding on the back of a truck that makes them want to puke all day long.

what makes someone worthless is not their job, weather they are a stripper a garbage man a daycare worker a carwash employee or any other kind of worker that does not make them worthless. what makes a person worthless is when they commit terrible actions or no actions at all, laying around all day - worthless, stealing - worth even less, doing harm to oneself or others - worthless, going out and working every day to support themselves and or their family though? those people diserve a round of applause no matter what they do honestly as long as it is doing some type of good in the world for gods sake. people need their trash picked up, kids need to be taught, cars need to be cleaned, and hell people need to be entertained somehow, so good for all those people out there working to support themselves.

"Yes people need to be exposed to the sex trade. They have to be put through a job they hate just so they can make a living because they aren't worth more than something that takes their clothes off but ya know ya gotta do what you gotta do."

It's terrible that people get put into such an awful situation where they are forced to take their clothes off for money because it's literally all they know. And before somebody brings up the garbage arguement, again a stripper is not as productive as a sanitation worker.

The sex trade ruins lives, if you think otherwise you probably have never met anybody that has been involved.

This post was edited by Derm on Jul 7 2016 07:48pm
Gold: 252.29
Jul 7 2016 07:49pm
Quote (matttaylor1 @ Jul 7 2016 07:03pm)
Thinks every guy is thirsty.
YOU WORK AT A FUCKING STRIP CLUB YOU TWAT

Did you literally just tell us that churchgrill works as a stripper?
Gold: 25.17
Jul 7 2016 07:51pm
Quote (Derm @ Jul 7 2016 08:47pm)
"Yes people need to be exposed to the sex trade. They have to be put through a job they hate just so they can make a living because they aren't worth more than something that takes their clothes off but ya know ya gotta do what you gotta do."

It's terrible that people get put into such an awful situation where they are forced to take their clothes off for money because it's literally all they know. And before somebody brings up the garbage arguement, again a stripper is not as productive as a sanitation worker.

The sex trade ruins lives, if you think otherwise you probably have never met anybody that has been involved.

the sex trade is the oldest profession on earth, and it's not going anywhere. I have met many involved, and I know quite a few who do this voluntarily rather than work some job waiting tables at below minimum wage and some even do this instead of working pretty damned good jobs just because the cash is so good.

no need to put down anybody, your choices are your choices and theirs are theirs. life is here deal with it.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 7 2016 09:49pm
Quote (Derm @ 7 Jul 2016 17:47)

A lot of the most ruinous aspects of the sex trade, like trafficking and pimps and addiction and the like, are actually just worse because of so much sex work being illegal. Those things are absolutely worth combatting, but blaming the whole sex trade on it is like saying that factories are problematic because some of them use child labor.
Gold: 0.19
Jul 8 2016 10:23pm
TRIGGERED
Gold: 48,137.20
Jul 8 2016 10:48pm
Quote (Derm @ Jul 7 2016 05:10pm)
you probably go to strip clubs on the regular.
How's it feel to have to pay for female companionship

I'm a regular but I don't pay her shit and she loves me
Gold: 4,248.78
Jul 9 2016 01:33am
Quote (Derm @ Jul 7 2016 02:55pm)
Are you surprised? Someone's whose livelihood is earned through sexual deviency who thinks others morals are corrupt wow that's kewl vn1

tbh stripping is hardly the worst thing you can do, you must be one of those angry at everyone who is sexual people because youre some 40 year old obese p.o.s who gets no action, look bro just hit the gym a bit and then fake the confidence til you actually have it and maybe you can land a desperate 4 or something
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2016 01:50am
Hey everyone, everyone, stop, stop. Stop arguing for a moment. I SAID STOP!

Let's all just agree that I am better than all of you combined and be done with it.

The end.
Gold: 21.93
Jul 9 2016 03:18am
Some of my best friends were strippers, if people want to pay them to see their bodies why would they turn down easy money? More power to them in my opinion.
I respect anyone who has the confidence to strip and is out there earning a living.
Gold: 40.42
Jul 9 2016 03:23am
Quote (bl4ckw1dow @ 8 Jul 2016 20:48)
I'm a regular but I don't pay her shit and she loves me

rekkkkt

Quote (HimynameisMatt @ 9 Jul 2016 01:18)
Some of my best friends were strippers, if people want to pay them to see their bodies why would they turn down easy money? More power to them in my opinion.
I respect anyone who has the confidence to strip and is out there earning a living.

But if women think they can just use their sexuality for their own purposes then how are we going to control them, a bloo bloo bloo
Go Back To General Archive Topic List
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic